Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Lmangla  Thanks I haven't seen that one either!  Might as well make it a double feature...   More tissue please!  You and @triplem will be in my thoughts....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyIRUHuMwMKCOAmDbRqAqNow if it will just rain that would be perfection!!!

@dotonly  Hoping you have a great weekend!!:heart:     @Dhakra our mascot is looking good!!!:blush:

@kokodus  I know where you're hiding Pineapple headfebruary_luau_grid_pinapple_005_grey.jpg

@Sejabini  Almost forgot your sweet face!!  Sending you some love too!!!:love:

@staygold Your still a wise owl with great taste LOL:glasses:

Hoping everyone has a blessed weekend and lets all remember @LSGLMH_88 and her Dad & family.  @abnoch hoping your healing too!!  Life is sometimes busy but it doesn't mean we don't care or that our thoughts or prayers are not there...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSf8n421W-UVKLHh85KQIE Always Subtracting in my HEART!!!:wub: -2

@Lmangla 3 in a row?  Now that's a BLUE BLUE WEEKEND!!!:bawling: I said I wanted to be sad not dead.... LOL:lol:

Like Father, Like Son already have a sad feeling in just the title alone:scream:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTai63G2F17CJirfEG_1S5  -2

13 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Soompi is a great site. I just don't think they accept black people/black culture.

Honestly, I think it's more that a lot of the people on this site are not from countries that have a large black population. For me, your gifs and stuff are funny [I can't tell you how many times I've made that exactly gif face when reading something on here. :lol:] But for someone who didn't grow up with it and is unfamiliar with black culture, it comes off as rude/abrasive. I am the whitest kid you know but I grew up in an area prevalent with black and hispanic families so I'm quite used to the slang terms and customs in both cultures; but when I moved to a more predominantly white area, I felt like I needed to hand people a slang dictionary before talking because they just don't get it. It's not really anyone's fault, it's just that they are unused to the terms and emoticons used. 

@Dhakra I know you said we shouldn't talk about this here but I wanted to address it a little. I agree with you that skin color shouldn't matter in any way and it's unfortunate that it's made into such a big deal. 

+2

I think the number is 650.

off-topic:

@phikyl I didn’t get to read your full post. I did look at it. I’m sorry if I got anyone in trouble. I still remember when I would tease you when I first got here! Then I don’t know what happened...Any thoughts?

@dotonly and @Dhakra I read your posts I will respond soon.

@ mods and everyone I googled “What time is it in Indonesia?” I believe it’s 8AM! So good morning to ever there! It’s 9PM here!

Edit: I forgot! 650!! :)

Edit2: Oh I said 650. I’m sorry if I confused anyone:tears:

Edited by 2handsintertwined
Hi :)
  • Like 1

Hello @2handsintertwined I'm over here in Indonesia but different time zone. We have three timezones here, GMT+7, +8 and +9. I'm on the last one. Good night for you.

@USAFarmgirl feel the love from you and all here. Haha. Cheesy. But want to spit out this good news because all of your prayer too, I got that new job! Will start it in next month. Last weeks on this company..

• Like 4

@2handsintertwined You crack me up. You got nobody in trouble, no worries, and I don't mind the teasing at all. I am a very sarcastic person by nature so I take almost everything with a grain of salt. What happened is I got super real life busy and basically only popped in to post a number every once in a while. I was around but not participating in the conversations. 

idk the number so....

+2

Edit: @abnoch Congrats on the new job! Hope everything goes well with your transition from your current company to the new one!