Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

@TRaNzI feel you bro. I purchased all Mamamoo albums last month and during that process I waved goodbye to around 200$.

You could put your number on that shirt, maybe she notices it and calls you. :D 

I remember everything. I also remember that you bought two tickets for a ridicilous amount of money. :D 

@kokodusHeya, careful little sis, "aegyo girl" was my one and only girl Kim Yoohyeon, which is probably one of the greatest singers in korean! 

Like I said, I remembered that I really liked that dp. :D 

8 hours ago, kokodus said:

Heard Life is too complicated and requires most of your brain cells to understand anything. Is it true??

@staygold @triplem  Yup, it's complex.  LSY's drama is like a spider web, intricate.  You have to rewatch and pay attention.  Not to do at midnight for me. :lol:  

Its plot is very different and quite thought provoking.  I think this is why she is slowly earning the praise for her socially relevant writing.  Not a lot of people are doing this in drama, while we see more of this type of writing in movies.  Slow start, overlapping stories ... yet not confusing.  That's her talent.  I like it, try to continue till at least episode 4 @triplem.  I'm liking JSW character more even tho LDW is supposed to be the reluctant hero :D

@Lmangla  Life's PD is PD of Live Up to Your Name.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

LOL.. @kokodus  -- just saw your fan level "member of pineapple head fandom" and your location is now "land of pineapples"? so what happened to 66th floor? :P so which threads are you in if you are not here?....

You know I have developed a great fondness for pineapples lately. Kekeke. Also you can find me among the shooting stars in the metoer garden thread. Haha. Seriously though my internship ends in 2 months, I need to really concentrate on studies so that I can get a PG seat by next year, but here I am obsessing over dramas. Sigh. I'm doomed for life. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@2handsintertwined It's not just you who gets the warning messages about too many pics. Don't worry. I think a lot of times you get messages from the same mods because of the forums you frequent. I only mod GD and the Kentertainment sections so you would rarely get a warning from me, but @triplem for instance mods kdramas [a much more active place] so you might get multiple warnings from her. It's nothing personal but it's our job as moderators to make sure everyone is following the rules. We still love you but we have to let you know when the rules are being broken. :)

Can confirm; @TRaNz is super lazy lately. :P He barely even posts food pics on his instagram anymore!

@Dhakra *I* am Groot!

+2

Going to eat korean again this week. Yay.

5 hours ago, phikyl said:

*I* am Groot!

:D:D :D:D  I love it!

4 hours ago, TRaNz said:

@Dhakra AHHAHAHAHA, youre too good man.

Ohhhh Mamamoo's new stuff......mann, Solar in the MV.....**nosebleed** hahahah  :wub:

Solar is HOT as hell, also a reason why she's my bias in Mamamoo. Her outfits are insanely hot. 

@TRaNz I read your post. I understand. You said you're lazy. I think a lot of us are lazy. But it only takes 2 seconds to respond to someone. But you don't like me. And you were the first person to "like" my comment when I got here. I think they changed "like" to "react" I think you made me feel special. And I looked at your display picture. And I thought,  "Oh! He's cute!" I feel stupid saying that. I won't forget that you made me feel special. I think you're making excuses. I worry about you a lot. I want to ask, "Are you eating okay?" I think one time we talked about eating... And I just wanted someone like you to really like me. I thought, "Wow, he looks like a really cool person." I thought, "Maybe we can be friends?" Well, I was wrong! Why won't you admit you hate me? I hate this place. 

@triplem I read your post too. I can't reply right now. I think you're making excuses. I am getting emotional again. And I think you play favorites. So @Go Seung Ji is a mod. She/he gave me a warning because I posted Gong Yoo in a skirt. I think that's why she did it. Then she apologized. She said she was a new mod. I am so happy that she told me that. I really like him/her. And I try to join the threads that she/he starts. But I don't do well in drama threads! Why am I telling you all this? I don't think you care. I believe I have a lot to say to you. I will think hard, and I will respond later...I don't really feel like coming here to you. You make me feel like I'm not good enough. I think that's my fault. I tried to talk to you.When I came back I tried to talk to you about the drama, but you didn't want to talk about it with me. So I'm not not good enough. You think I'm dumb. And I thought you were witty when I first got here. You weren't a mod back then.

This is what witty means to me.

witty:  witty can be used to describe those quick little funny remarks that often demonstrate a sharp, biting humor delivered in a playful manner. This adjective is usually used in a complimentary way.

Like I said, who cares? You don't like talking to me, and you think I'm the gum on the bottom of you shoe. I noticed you have real conversations with the others here. I don't think you've ever liked me...When I first got here...Why don't you like me? What did I do? I wish you would tell me the truth. But you won't. Why?

@Dhakra I don't understand you. And I think you are confusing. I have a lot to say. But I don't have the energy to respond to you right now. You still don't get it. I want to say, "This person is a jerk." "This person is cruel." I want to say, "This person is cold." I want to say, "This person is heartless." But I'm not going to do that. I'm am so mad. I'm not going to let my emotions get to me. And it won't be your fault if I get angry at you. It will be my fault. I have a lot to say. But I don't have the ENERGY to say anything right now. You might be thinking, "She is so rude." Well, that's okay. Like I said. I think you can say and think whatever you want to think.

Do you want to know what "jerk" means to me?

jerk- A mean/heartless person.

So you said a lot things. I have a lot to say. I am so angry. And I need to calm down. So I will say something soon...

@phikyl You make cry. I think you are so cute. And I think you are so kind. And I think you just want to be "fair" to everyone. But I am so mad right now. I don't want to push my anger onto you. You don't deserve that. I understand what you're saying. I just can't say anything because I'm crying right now. Does that make me look stupid? Yes. I will try to respond later...I think you're so cute. I'm sorry I didn't respond. I just can't. Please be patient with me. Please. 

@Lmangla Hi, I think I said this to you 100000000000000 times. I said, I didn't have any friends here. And you tried to tell me that anyone can make friends here. But I can't. This is the truth. I feel like I have a target on my back. And it says, "I AM A LOSER." And you tried to tell me good this about this place, but I hate this place. I hate it. I'm sorry. I tried.

Do you remember when you said this? :) 

On 8/2/2018 at 4:08 AM, Lmangla said:

there is also the added challenge of language. lots of times, I am actually directly translating my thoughts from my language into english and I am not even aware that I am doing it. so my posts have a certain style and you can tell that lots of people here are posting like that as well. their thoughts are also influenced by their culture and sometimes it can be tough to understand each other's argumentative and discussion style. what is okay in some cultures may be seen as highly combative and super aggressive in others.

I think I can't make friends here. I think I can't make friends anywhere.

So when you translate your thoughts from your language into English, I hope you see this:

"I wish you were my friend."

Do you want to know something personal? I was crying. I was sobbing. I was holding onto the wall. I was reading your post. I read the end of your post and I couldn't stop crying. I'm still crying. I think life is so unfair. I don't know what you're going through. But I wish I could hug you. I wish I could make all your troubles go away.

On 8/2/2018 at 4:08 AM, Lmangla said:

as for the blues, during the holy month of lent, people here usually fast or give up some type of food or tv etc. one year, I decided to keep a thankfulness journal and to write down 5 things that I am thankful for. it was a real challenge that month because I am thinking my life sucks and wondering what I have in my life that is any good. but there were lots of things big and small that I was blessed with. and when you start writing them down, you realize that there is a plan and purpose to your life and you are going to be okay. so try it out. so take care of yourself. you are going to be okay.

K6ggiQH.jpg

Edit:

@CamelKnight You won't respond. So I will send you a personal message.

1000000000000000000000000000 warnings? I'll take them. I'm not surprised. I think I deserve a lot more. Like I said I'm a horrible/bad person.

Oh. I forgot the number again.

782 :) 

Edited by 2handsintertwined
i need to learn how to combine my posts...
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

kekeke.. @2handsintertwined, LOL. that is sweet but that is not a list! hahahah.. so your list should have stuff like 1. ooh, I have a great faboulous bag! yay! 2. oppa is so hot! fan service! this is why I watch dramas 3. it is sunny/rainy day! 4. had a great yummy lunch... see, easy stuff like that which reminds you that there are things big and small to be cheerful about..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke.. @2handsintertwined, LOL. that is sweet but that is not a list! hahahah.. so your list should have stuff like 1. ooh, I have a great faboulous bag! yay! 2. oppa is so hot! fan service! this is why I watch dramas 3. it is sunny/rainy day! 4. had a great yummy lunch... see, easy stuff like that which reminds you that there are things big and small to be cheerful about..

Thank you. I'm glad you think it's sweet. So you think my list should be like this,

1.Ooh, I have a fabulous bag! yay!

2.Oppa is so hot! fan service! this is why I watch dramas

3. it is sunny/rainy day

4. had a great yummy lunch

That's why I like you. You're so sweet. I wish my list could look like that. So...I'm not trying to be like, "I want to get @Lmangla to notice me!" I just want to say that I have to disagree with you on some things. So I don't have a fabulous bag hahahahahaha. I didn't have a yummy great lunch. Sometimes I don't have time to eat lunch. hahahhahaha. It's not sunny or rainy hahahahahaha I don't do about the other things on your list hahaha.

You make everything sound like bright rainbows. So you remind me of this movie/book. It's called "The Little Princess."

She's rich. Then her father is gone. She's poor. She works as a slave. She has a dream. She's riding on elephants. She sees bright colors. She's happy. She sees a prince. Her father comes home. She's happy again. So I what I'm saying is you remind me of a dream. But it's really not like that. I was really happy to make a list for you. But now I think you think I'm creepy...

I think I've said this 100000000000000 times too. This is your soompi "see, easy stuff like that which reminds you that there are things big and small to be cheerful about.." I don't think it exist for everyone. I'm sorry. I wish your soompi existed. I wish it did so much.

I think you're like a bright pink color. And I don't want to make your color dark. So I think you should ignore me. I'm sorry if that sounds stupid. I want you to stay bright and happy. I want you to stay just the way you are. So have you ever heard of "toxic relationships"? A girl named marry is always fighting with her boyfriend Harry. They fight all the time. But she stays with him. What am I trying to say?

I think I'm a toxic person. I said, "I wish I was your friend" Right?

Well, I don't think that's healthy for you. Do you want to know some of the things I've done on 2handsintertwined? I can't tell you. There is so much. I'm never happy on 2handsintertwined. Do you know why? Nemo isn't happy either. So the real me isn't happy. I think I've said this a lot. I suffer from depression, and I think it's getting worse. I don't think you should be my friend...

I think it's unhealthy for you. These are just my thoughts.. And I can't get mad at you. It's too hard because you're so nice. But please don't say "Everything is going to be alright."

Spoiler

This place makes me sick. I'm not talking about this forum. I'm talking about some forums. And the website. I think it's like the relationship with Mary and Harry. It's toxic. But I'm going to break up with soompi. It's going to be hard. Why? Because of people like you and others I have met. There are some really mean people here on soompi. They say if people are mean to others, they probably have really miserable lives, right? Well, I'm not going to lie. I've been mean. But I just wanted to talk about my favorite actor, Gong Yoo, and I got angry, and I said a lot of ugly thing to some people there. Why? Because I'm a tyrant. And I'm a bully. I don't think you met that 2handsintertwined. I was really nasty to those people. I will never forgive myself. I turned his forum into  a joke. Everyone is afraid of me. You asked me what happened. Well, I'm tell you a little bit. So that's where it started. Then I joined other forums, and I got angry again...I'm getting angry here too. I'm sorry. I think you should really stop replying to me. I'm kind of upset. Please. I don't want to push this on you. There is something wrong me...And I don't think anyone can help me. I don't think I can help myself. It's going to be really hard for me to get up. Do you know what I mean? Some people say, if you fall down, get up. Well, I can't get up yet...I noticed that a lot of people are leaving threads/forums that I join. Why? Well, no one likes people like me.  In movies, they avoid those people...It's like, "That person is bringing me down. I'm avoiding them." Do you see?

I was so happy to make my list for you. But you didn't like it...I think you thought it was creepy? I don't know...But I thought you were going to be excited, but you were like, "Aww that's so sweet." and "Let me try to tell her something positive." I really like you @Lmangla. You made me feel like this was a good place. But your response kind of hurt. My paper fell in the water. I'm not going to sit here and say, "I typed this up." or "I thought really hard about this." It doesn't matter. I don't think you understand me. I think I was wrong...Why are you ignoring my feelings? Can't you see what the rest of the members are doing here? You should check other forums I'm in. They do the same thing. "Get out. You're not cool enough." or "They stop talking." Then I get warned by a mod. God. I thought you understood me. I feel so dumb.

I was so happy to make this for you. 

wxgHZgF.jpg

Who cares? 

Like I said I am so dumb. 

I am going to try to leave soompi. I don't like ignoring anyone. So I'm going to respond first. If anyone mentioned 2handsintertwined here. I will respond first. And like I said. I will send @CamelKnight and private message. I asked him, "Should I leave Soompi?" and "Should I move on from Gong Yoo." He was so nice to me, and said I should not do that. He said I should stay here. And he said "You don't have to move on from him." I still haven't responded to his last message. I don't know what to say. I wrote him a really long message. I said all these people hate me because of Gong Yoo. I sounded like an obsessed fan. And I sounded dangerous. But it's not like that. He just inspires me. And I want to work hard like him too. And I want to donate to charities like him. So I'm embarrassed. And I haven't responded. He has tried to help me. I think he is the nicest person on this earth! Like I said, he's like a brother to me! 

So, please. Ignore me. And CamelKnight. I tried. I'm sorry. I will message you everything. I told you I was "unhelpable."Hahahahahaha. I'm such a loser...And I will never forget you! @Lmangla.

Edit:

@dotonly I'm sorry. I will reply you soon.

Edit2: I'm sorry to all other people here. You are probably like, "What is going on?" Don't worry. Please don't leave. 

Edit3: I drive everyone away. I hope this forum doesn't become like that.

Edit4: I think when I leave, this forums, and other forums will get better.

Edit 5: It's 5AM. I should brush my teeth...Some people can't afford toothpaste. Makes me so sad.

Edit 6: I'm going to get punished by the mods. 

@Jillia I still miss you. I know you are a mod, but you were always so nice. And you're team subtract...so I'm biased. Do you remember? I don't know what's going on in your life. I hope you come back here someday.

Edited by 2handsintertwined
i need to learn how to combine my posts...
  • Like 2