Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@SejabiniI didn't name him, I got him a couple of weeks ago and they told me his name is Johnny. So I sticked with it, better than some names like buttercup or something else. :D 

23 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

watched lake house with keanu reeves after a long long time. wondered if I would still enjoy it. I still love it. :love: what's one of your favourite romantic movies that you still enjoy?

So many of them. (Strangely) One that stuck in my mind right now is Constantine. Its not a romantic movie...i just like the (IMO) "almost" OTP there...hehehe...

1 hour ago, staygold said:

@triplem I checked that drama. Legend of Yun Xi! 30 eps done!! :w00t: Ask me how! I skip all the scenes except for the otp!!! :P

I’m skipping here & there as well . :D . I love the OTP. Am up to ep20 . Sorry to all my k dramas for now :lol:

46 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

watched lake house with keanu reeves after a long long time. wondered if I would still enjoy it. I still love it. :love: what's one of your favourite romantic movies that you still enjoy?

You know there’s a Korean movie that it was adapted from right ...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Il_Mare

It was my first Korean movie . I love it till now . I cried a river 

@triplem ~ actually saw the korean movie much before lake house. thought it was cute but it didn't really hit me or anything. and when I read about lake house being produced, was sure that it would be terrible. hahahaha.... but when I watched lake house, was so moved and cried. the soundtrack, the discussion about architecture and the whole waiting theme that happens as they are older just hit me. so yea, one of my favourite movies. thought I wouldn't enjoy it today but I still do. :wub:

@staygold ~ for some reason, hated most of four weddings and a funeral. the only couple in it I kind of liked was the deaf brother and the girl who learns sign language just to be able to talk to him. thought that was rather cute....

48 minutes ago, dotonly said:

So many of them. (Strangely) One that stuck in my mind right now is Constantine. Its not a romantic movie...i just like the (IMO) "almost" OTP there...hehehe...

kekeke... know the feels. happen to think that pacific rim is a romantic movie! hahahahah...all they do is fight aliens together in a robot. but find their fighting in sync and teamwork so romantic! :love:

• Like 3

@triplem :heart: Thanks for that movie tip I need a good cry it's been a rough week and a little stress relief is just what I need and a soft pillow, will watch it this weekend!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTS4Pmp_K2kxdBjE07DWru-2