Add and Subtract Game

Admin

51 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@triplem maybe cos most of them were manga-like dramas? You like manga?

You’re right . Maybe not a big fan of manga the way my sis is . She loves j dramas & k dramas . 

@LSGLMH_88 I was watching ep5 of Sec kim. I liked how it started, but now it’s getting to .....kkkkkkkk

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=7428276

i have not watched any old j dramas @Lmangla

Edited by Guest

@LSGLMH_88 I started it out of boredom one day while waiting for something. I just started watching it on IG. But I do like PMY in this. Not just her wardrobe, her hair especially. I am about to watch eps 6....

No time for c dramas at the moment.

I’m watching Life On Mars too so far so good. Characters are not all that likable but suspense is good enough. 

WSK mostly watching OTP moments idk I see nothing wrong with Miso but father and both brothers all delusional lol TVN has best kiss scenes btw have I said this before :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@triplem there is no Mark Chao in near future, is there?? :D I miss him.. right now I am reliving the Peach Blossom ... and i miss them together :(.. i love PMY too... You are watching for hair... Lol.. I am actually loving everything about PMY in this drama but I am loving her ear rings a little bit more ;)..

@staygold forgot to reply you earlier... suddenly i have started to remember dostana... !!! Lol... "Dudho nao puto Falo"... :D

Rejoice my Friend.. thanks to @cenching I found this out 

https://cfensi.wordpress.com/2018/06/11/mark-chao-bai-jingting-cast-in-chinese-remake-of-misaeng/amp/

3 hours ago, aurora1205 said:

I’m watching Life On Mars too so far so good. Characters are not all that likable but suspense is good enough. 

WSK mostly watching OTP moments idk I see nothing wrong with Miso but father and both brothers all delusional lol TVN has best kiss scenes btw have I said this before :D

Come give some thoughts on the LoM thread :D

watching it live as we speak 

Edited by Guest

11 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@triplem There is no Mark Chao in near future, is there?? :D I miss him.. right now I am reliving the Peach Blossom ... and i miss them together :(.. i love PMY too... You are watching for hair... Lol.. I am actually loving everything about PMY in this drama but I am loving her ear rings a little bit more ;)..

Have I told you that you have GREAT TASTE...  Mark Chao was simply amazing in Peach Blossom I too hope he does more dramas...

tumblr_omx9htSNPL1sakenqo5_1280.jpg

5 hours ago, bedifferent said:

@Lmangla was there a reason why you chose judo?  How is it different than karate and Mr. Miyagi?

I think we were at our most fearless selves when we were kids.  I remember tasting wallpaper :lol:

kekeke... so when I first watched the karate kid my miyagi movie, my only thought was that the guy lacked grace!!! hahahahha... grew up watching jackie chan movies and so comparison, this guy looked so gangly and uncoordinated. :lol:... so actually I learned karate just because it was conveniently near and fit my schedule.  :lol: ... and yea, we were certainly much more fearless at our younger selves when we tried new things and just daring to dream of all sorts of things. :D

• Like 2