Add and Subtract Game

Admin

finally watching tunnel which has been on my to do list for long whiles... @triplem ~ how does choi ji hyuk make earnestness seem so smexy? :D if it wasn't for him, this drama would be way too dark but I like how he has such positive, to do attitude even in such a job. am not liking the colour palette at all but I can stand it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Just now, Lmangla said:

finally watching tunnel which has been on my to do list for long whiles... @triplem ~ how does choi ji hyuk make earnestness seem so smexy? :D if it wasn't for him, this drama would be way too dark but I like how he has such positive, to do attitude even in such a job. am not liking the colour palette at all but I can stand it.

keep watching. It's really good. One of my 2017 favourites. Oh yes i know you like brighter shades :D. His character and Yoon Hyun Min's bickering makes it fun. I like how he was struggling with all the present day gadgets.

@triplem ~ actually found his rather lack of interest to all the modern gadgets amusing. all he wants to do is to go back to his own time, wear pants that aren't tight and spend time with his wife. what a sweet fella. ...but yea, am not sure why on earth there is this orange-ish lighting. absolutely unnecessary.

and do they really have to show all the gore? guess am used to watching all these cozy british mysteries where they hardly show the murder and it is just insinuated and the focus is on just catching the criminal... but since I just finished watching totally fluffy full house, I can watch tunnel. otherwise, it is a bit on the darker side.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Just now, Lmangla said:

and do they really have to show all the gore?

yes....that is OCN for you. I watch so many that i have become immune. 

You should see Voice (another OCN drama) ....they had to blurr out and tone down some scenes because they got complained :D

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

yes....that is OCN for you. I watch so many that i have become immune. 

You should see Voice (another OCN drama) ....they had to blurr out and tone down some scenes because they got complained :D

guess they are trying to be edgy but in a way, find it almost disrespectful? ... so yea, good they got complaints. but the lighting really annoys me. if it wasn't for choi jin hyuk and way he has framed the character, would have totally dropped it. he makes being a sweetie smexy! :D

• Like 2

8 hours ago, dotonly said:

@USAFarmgirl sorry, i dont understand the counting horses means, kkk...

And...where did you get those beautiful natures pics (sorry for asking cos i love it so much)...part of copy and paste thingy, haha...

If you feel burdened by the Ssaem thingy...i'll change it to chingu, how bout that...call?

No sorry is ever needed from you believe me :wub:

Forgive me I wasn't  burdened at all more like undeserving if by Ssaem you meant teacher.  As I respect teachers whom in my opinion touch so many lives and often without them knowing it mold them as well. I hold them in high regard.  I only teach little ones at church on Sundays and I train horses sometimes too..  But  If of course your meaning was someone who knows me well than because I forgot to ask your meaning.  You will have to forgive me for that too...  I am honored and thankful either way your free to call me anything and Chingu is good too... 

I love nature, we are kindred spirits in that. :blush:

Yes, I google just about everything I place here on Soompi unless it's personal.  Or YouTube if I am dealing with music.  It sounds easy enough to copy and paste.   Yet when posting my thoughts or ideas on a drama thread.  I have been known to look for hours for just the right picture to complete my thought.  I don't often post without pictures of some kind which may seem odd to others but I guess for me it's like a post is a piece of art...  Good or bad, liked or not it still represents a part of yourself.   Pictures and words compliment each other to me and through the use of both senses the eyes and mind.   I believe we are better able to understand and fully grasp a writers meaning...

dac9ac21d8461e4f70f13370b882e74e.jpg   Sending you a little love...  Chingu!!!

44652dc0c8c30cf1276f5c79c84a3539.jpg  Wouldn't this be a nice place to sit and talk for a while:) -2

@USAFarmgirl thank you.

Alright...chingu, then.

I've been searching on google too but still cant find what i want. You're right, it would took hours.

Thank you again for the pics, chingu...