Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Please read the spoiler...

@kokodus @triplem  So I just watched the last episode of Moonshine and Valentine in the raw and this is what I have to say....  Will place in spoiler for those others who don't want to know...

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIkAVIeHXofqflSfhdiT-    This drama had 25 episodes and I loved  24 of them.  Of course without subs I still am not 100% sure about the ending completely but it would seem to be an open ending. :bawling:  You know how I feel about those!

In my excitement to share it with you I should have waited until it was complete.  I can tell you that I would watch it again and my heart hopes for another season.  The story was amazing and I can't say I regret watching it because I don't.  But to be fair to the both of you I still wanted to warn you as I know you would do for me...  I researched it a bit and found out that the producer made an apology for the ending along with the writer who said there was problems in a last minute change of the lead actress. Which set them back on time for filming.  Thankful that Victoria took the part although having to work overtimes and there were some other problems as well.  Needless to say I couldn't tell it during my watching it and found this out only today.  I still hope you watch it and decide for yourself if it was worth it or not....:wub:

I'm not a teacher although that would be a rewarding life except on Sundays unless your counting horses that is....:blush:  592

0f58f4a3b48d37443b85d41ec39983a8.jpg

@USAFarmgirl sorry, i dont understand the counting horses means, kkk...

And...where did you get those beautiful natures pics (sorry for asking cos i love it so much)...part of copy and paste thingy, haha...

If you feel burdened by the Ssaem thingy...i'll change it to chingu, how bout that...call?