Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@stargazer187 awwwww I love you!!!! But no idea on the drama clue. Lol. Do you think I've watched this drama?? 

Anyways, my guess for 7 after thinking about hints circle and spinning

Spoiler

2 wheels of Motorbike?

Edit : Wait I think I know this drama as well. I'm not sure but there is a scene like this in....

Spoiler

Boys over flowers?

• Like 2

@LSGLMH_88 Haha which song exactly?? I haven't watched The flame's daughter. I'm not planning to....not in the near future. Tired of Chinese historicals. I'm looking for something cute and fluffy but nothing is holding my interest these days. I'm currently following The great seducer and Old boy. Old boy is a modern day c drama which I'm watching it for  Ariel Lin. Hehe

@stargazer187 wowww I must be a genius. HAHAHAHAHAHA. If only I answer like this in my exam.....sigh....

• Like 2

@kokodus ~ light and fluffy? try my husband ok jak doo or good witch. am liking both because of their lightness though they are both very different in execution. am really appreciative that I can tune my brain out and watch. ahahhaha....

@LSGLMH_88 ~ have yet to watch peach blossoms. hahahaha... think you have me confused with someone else who may be watching. but yea, it has happened to me where I listen to a song repeatedly (thankfully, I have earphones!) and then after a few days, get tired of it. even if you don't know the lyrics, the song itself can evoke a mood and sometimes thats great! :)

@2handsintertwined ~ you are an amazing back reader. hahahha.. sometimes I don't log in for a few hours and the pages have zipped by too much and I just give up and skip to the last page. not enough time.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I'm certain @Lmangla did not watch WYWS ...ahahahaha....she'd probably just chose a random DP.

@kokodus My colleague was watching Old Boy. She says it's good. She was watching it at the office.

@LSGLMH_88 I love butter chicken. Generally love Northern Indian food. But what's afghani chicken?

@LSGLMH_88 Agreed Kdramaland is pretty dry right now. I think it's a sign. Sign for me to finally open the book and study. Don't you think guys?? Lol. 

Don't even get me started with Tamil dramas, I don't watch them. I used to watch Hindi soaps for their costumes and grandeur sets. LOL. I watched Uttaran when I was in 6th or 7th grade, and I fell in love with Veer. First ever crush. Lol. I don't even remember the actor's name now. Lol. Oh but I know he got married to Tapasya/Rashmi in real life. Omg, I remember Rashmi!!!!!!!! LOL. I'm so doomed! Wait I need to go and check whether they are still together or not

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

@supergal99 @LSGLMH_88

Okay... have you guys figured it out? 

The picture? Game #7??

If you feel the need to get the answer now, I'll tell you. You really wanna stop guessing? 

@kokodus oh, you like that drama scene games more. Okay... 

Here you go... 

Reveal hidden contents

The two are in the elevator and it went down. The elevator is with glass window which you can see through. They reach certain floor. The guy said something to console the girl. The next seconds the girl turn around to the other direction of the building. The other guy outside was looking right to her direction. No words told, but they momentarily look at each other in despair. The girl can't let her guard off so she turned her back from that guy. 

Oh  erhmmm @stargazer187 thot my answer for the pic is correct hahaaa... 

*whisper* Me cant play now coz playing with spiderman...

31 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

thread is boring?? Hmm.. eeehhh??? I am so chatty here and so we are all.. aaahhh :lol:

Eh eh... really ah? @Jillia talk to me talk to me...

:glasses:

+2