Add and Subtract Game

Admin

498 @triplem  I went through such withdraw after finishing Ten Miles Of Peach Blossom that I honestly watched it again:ph34r:

tumblr_olfhmv8lkv1ql8ucuo6_540.gif

And it's on my favorites list  or comfort list for emergency uplifting...  :D

@USAFarmgirl I know what you mean. I’m trying not to finish it so quickly , don’t wanna say goodbye. A colleague of mine watched it twice - he’s a guy ! But he also speaks mandarin. Another colleague’s Husband who also speaks mandarin says it’s his all time favourite. So it’s a drama that moves you regardless of gender.

498 @triplem Lately the dramas that I have been watching newer ones that have ended but enjoyed have either had an open ending or one that was unexpected.   But I always try to look at something within it that moved me.  Yet sometimes it's hard when your heart truly was set on a happy ending. But the writer has all the right to follow their own thoughts and ideas.  After all it is their work, creation and story and I respect that they are writing books and dramas and I on the other hand am writing on Soompi LOL:vicx::lol:

Thanks @stroppyse @Jillia @Lmangla Smile, You was on my list because of JKH Oppa, but I was hesitant to pick it up because of the ep count. Since so many of you enjoyed it, I'll check it out. 

@Lmangla I don't know what mood I'm in, lol, I'll try to watch Phoenix soon enough. 

@USAFarmgirl Thanks for that lakorn rec. I'll add it to my list. 

@stargazer187 I must be blind but I still can't identify what is wrong in that picture. LOL

Spoiler

3 years in High School

26 letters of the Alphabet.

• Like 3