Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@LSGLMH_88 They divorced? :bawling::bawling: There goes my ship.....sighhhhh. I have so much of a soft spot for Veer and that show. Sighhh. I started watching it because they aired it in one of the Tamil channels here, dubbed in Tamil of course...and I remember we used to talk about it all the time in school as well. Those we're the days.... LOL. I only know Geet out of the shows you have mentioned because my mom followed that show hardcore. Lol. And then she went on to watch Madhubala which also has the same lead actress. Haha. But I know Karan Singh Grover. From hate story. Lol. Did you watch the Hindi remake of Boys over flowers btw??? Kaise Yeh yaariyan....I watched a few eps and the dropped it...so boring.. sighh

@triplem Old boy is good!!! It has that slice of life vibe which I usually find it boring, but somehow here I don't. Hmmmm let's see...it's still early to say anything. It has 40+ eps. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

@triplem I haven’t watched yet, was waiting for subs. When will NHK writernim will notice Bo Gum anyways hhh

It should be out soon. I just watched the first one on Netflix. The other sites will pick it up soon enough.

-------------------------

@kokodus Keep me posted about Old Boy.  By the way since I'm on my  Mark Chao crush, my colleague recommended this to me. it's an ensemble of stories , his comes in eps 6 i think. She told me his acting here is fantastic as well. But his hair here is not so nice like Ye Hua's :lol: . Tagging @LSGLMH_88

http://www.dramapanda.com/2017/06/midnight-diner-opens-with-emotional.html

The trailer of his cut.

http://www.miaopai.com/show/Y6vQz19734Dj2di7As6qfz0JcNy8thcr.htm

Edited by Guest