Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Unit collabs MVs are out! 🤗

÷×+÷×+÷×+÷×+÷

Oh my, so early in the morning, so many crazy drivers. Sigh, holiday is the worst time to drive out ...

• Blob 3

11 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Oh my, so early in the morning, so many crazy drivers. Sigh, holiday is the worst time to drive out ...

Like this?

bad-driver.gif

@larus @rocher22 @joccu @Ameera Ali @sweetroad @Dhakra Have you been to Sofia? Am interested in that city. How is it? Saw some nice pics of it.

gettyimages-1205570855.jpg

Also a possibility to go hiking not far away.

seven-rila-lakes-how-to-get-to-1200x675.

Even @agenth was impressed by the pics despite being from Austria with an easy access to the Alps. :glasses:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

52 minutes ago, partyon said:

Like this?

Fast and Furious wannabes... and then at least 4 who missed where they're supposed to turn and were backing up at the highway. 😑 

Normally we won't be out during holidays unless we need to after years of seeing the craziest and dangerous driving. We were invited for breakfast though by very close friends so we were travelling to the next emirate early this morning.

×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×

😍

😅

Concert version was way more hilarious. They had full skeleton and stuffed bird props. Thumbs up too that they were wearing the same outfits in the MV.

🎭

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Have you been to Sofia? Am interested in that city. How is it? Saw some nice pics of it.

No, I haven`t been to Bulgaria despite being our neighbors. I think you should go to Sofia. Why not?

+2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 3

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Have you been to Sofia? Am interested in that city. How is it? Saw some nice pics of it.

Never been, though we have friends there! Let us know how it is if you go. :fullofhearts:

Haven't been on the forum in a few days due to being swamped at work. I guess Team Add won a few days ago and Team Subtract is on the move? :lol:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

+2

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Sofia was bulgaria, right? No, I haven't been there yet. Not many Kpop concerts take place in bulgaria, which is the main reason why I travel to foreign european countries most of the time. 

I think the closest I was to bulgaria was Budapest. But after studying the map I realize how far away Budapest is from Sofia hahaha. 

I recently went to Prague again, Prague is such a beautiful city. 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

23 hours ago, larus said:

No, I haven`t been to Bulgaria despite being our neighbors. I think you should go to Sofia. Why not?

What Confused GIF by GEICO

I think you should go on a road trip to Bulgaria, chingu. Veliko Tarnovo isn't that far away from Bucharest. Just a few hours drive actually. I visited it once - it was quite cute. I think it used to be Bulgaria's capital city back in the day.

22 hours ago, sweetroad said:

Never been, though we have friends there! Let us know how it is if you go.

Yea, I think I'm gonna go this summer. I just really fell in love with the hiking possibilities in the area, and there are several nice day trips one can do from Sofia, e.g.:

• Skopje (North Macedonia)
  • Pleven (another city in Bulgaria)
  • Nature Park Rila Monastery

rm-1-1.jpg

(Rila Monastery - a UNESCO world heritage site)

Who knows, I might meet @agenth there - she seemed interested about Sofia too. :D We just missed each other by a few days in several cities in Australia a while ago. 

:crybaby:

18 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Sofia was bulgaria, right?

Of course Sofia is Bulgaria's capital city!

Meme GIF by The BarkPost

18 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I recently went to Prague again, Prague is such a beautiful city. 

Both Budapest and Prague are amazing cities! So much to see in them!

@sweetroad @MayanEcho @Dhakra @agenth @larus @joccu & everyone else, are you planning to travel this spring or summer? Are you going to go anywhere nice?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@Lmangla @joccu @kingpin @rocher22 A new barf lakorn is out !

:highonflowers:

Exes & Missus has 2 subbed episodes. This really sounds barf, peeps :spitswater:

Phraphai is a skilled heart surgeon married to electrical engineer Din. The two have known each other since university and now have a three-year-old daughter named Namnile. Since becoming a doctor and mother, Phraphai has little left over for romance. Din is a romantic. He wants time with his wife, but Phraphai isn't able to give it.

In a drunken state, he slips up and sleeps with Frame. To Frame, however, it wasn't a mistake. She wants more. She plans ways to make Din break things off with his wife, but Phraphai is clever. She finds out what took place and gives Din an ultimatum, only further igniting Frame's fire. From there, a full-on war of love kicks off.

The only thing that worries me is that it's Alek who's playing the cheating husband. :grimace:

x4KxOw_3f.jpg

I mean I really like him and I'm not used to see him play a cheater. :bawling:

But I saw comments that he's not that bad of a guy actually so I'm willing to give it a chance.

WP37XW_3f.jpg

@LeftCoastOppa tagging you as well if you're interested. I seem to recall that you liked Alek too?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

& everyone else, are you planning to travel this spring or summer? Are you going to go anywhere nice?

The grannies might come to the sandpit this summer to see the gremlins. There's a possibility of travel end of this year, but until I see the new school calendar and required extra curriculars I can't really plan for that. #perfectattendance 😆

IMG_5976-mint-chocolate-chip-ice-cream-1

ctto

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2