Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Ameera Ali @kingpin Have you ever seen pics of what Lee Honey (who plays the FL in Knight Flower) looked like when she almost won the Miss Universe title back in 2007?

AVvXsEiw41nsMw2QqogJcxkILGXIFBc8HVkAW-HW

AVvXsEiu-dlwwRA7RvJWhn4sFvZwfR5zA1FxWlA2

hh2_OXRH.jpg?width=500

Wish women in kdramas, and especially kpop, would look this healthy nowadays.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Ameera Ali @kingpin Have you ever seen pics of what Lee Honey (who plays the FL in Knight Flower) looked like when she almost won the Miss Universe title back in 2007?

In 2024 twin … :joy:

IMG-1019.gif

# joking she beautiful I love her to in fiery priest 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

49 minutes ago, partyon said:

@kingpin I like DPR Ian because he writes songs that reflect on his life. Since he suffers from Bipolar Disorder, the themes of his albums are often based on that. Like his latest album, Dear Insanity, is representative of his manic episodes.

Hoping he had  a regular doctor/therapist(or he was cured already?)

4. Make amends. If you’ve already done something you didn’t mean to, go back and try to correct the issue as much as you can. You may need to apologize and take responsibility in order to repair a relationship, for instance.

Don’t get discouraged when you have a manic episode. Remember to take the best care of yourself that you can, and work with your therapist to manage the condition. “You deserve to take care of yourself, because bipolar can be really well controlled, and you can have a great quality of life,” says Solomon.

https://www.everydayhealth.com/bipolar-disorder/biggest-challenges-of-bipolar-1-disorder-manic-episodes-and-how-to-manage-them/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc&utm_campaign=eh_cs_ag_145072068399&utm_content=eh_cs_cid_{adid}&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAw6yuBhDrARIsACf94RU1GDANs38uftp-8AoPJrB7rN8QqRP1fbrxRlkLPt0YtM1pS-Fu-pYaAkkwEALw_wcB

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

30 minutes ago, kingpin said:

Hoping he had  a regular doctor/therapist(or he was cured already?)

Am sure he has medication and therapy. Sadly, bipolarity can’t be cured but it can be managed with the right medications. Sometimes meds stop working though, and there can be serious manic or depressive episodes until they find a new medication that will work. 

Some people seem to struggle more than others. Britney comes to mind…

Quite a few celebrities have been diagnosed as bipolar (it’s not that uncommon really):

Demi Lovato, Mel Gibson, Selena Gomez, Frank Sinatra, Mariah Carey, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Vivien Leigh, Winston Churchill, etc

Then there are the ons where bipolarity might have contributed to their deaths: Amy Winehouse, Kurt Cobain, Sinead O’Connor, etc

Of Korean celebs the following have admitted to being diagnosed with bipolar disorder:

Lee Joon ( @rocher22 @kokodus oppa)

Jang Geun Suk

Lots of kpop stars have shared their woes with depression. Pretty sure some of them are bipolar too.

Am glad that there are more kdramas depicting mental health issues nowadays. Too bad My Happy Ending is going a bit over the top depicting bipolarity.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

totally forgot this day existed till I see such posts. 

Yeah me too. I remembered about it when my dad sent a forward message in our whatsapp family group on what valentine's day truly means. According to it, it means respecting parents and elders. LOLOL. Where should I go and bang my head...?

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I totally forgot this day existed till I see such posts.

54 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Yeah me too.

it's THE day where roses and chocolates sales shoot high up more than any other occasions

99-Roses-Bouquet-1.jpg?fit=1080,1080&ssl

cr.: owner

hahaha but since it's still within 15 days of lunar new year.. maybe give the more wallet-friendly version

HBH18s-600x600.jpg

CHOC-BOX-25-3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

it's THE day where roses and chocolates sales shoot high up more than any other occasions

yea, the regional news covered that in the agricultural segment -- prices of roses shot up in the wholesale market. I barely paid any attention to the rose news.

contrast that to my aunt calling me a couple of days back and saying in shock, "do you know price of garlic has risen to xx/kg????" and this was me... 

Spoiler

26c0728075f69048d05d3c95bb74309a

yea, we only care about food. :lol:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

17 hours ago, partyon said:

When are you gonna make gifs of this Eurovision song? The staging and clothes crack me up. :D

It is funny but I don`t like the song. Sometime we`ll see entries trolling Eurovision. I don`t mind, really. BTW, are they the winners of Finland ` selection? 🙂

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3