Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

You're joking right? This...must be a joke, right.....please? 
I think Modern Talking is some of the worst music ever created and I still don't unterstand how Dieter Bohlen managed to get successful. 

What do you mean? :scream:

Modern Talking is awesome! I still hear their songs being played on radio. :glasses:

See? They're even being remixed.

Who doesn't love Modern Talking here on this thread? :surprisedwut: Tell me now!

@larus I didn't grow up in a communist country so I had free access to Modern Talking and other euro bands. Loved them so much - haha :joy:

I remember in the 90s how we Europeans were listening to eurodance whereas the US was still very much hiphop, rap and more traditional music. Now eurodance is mainstream whereas American music went out of fashion. And to think Americans used to make fun of us Europeans for our music taste in the 90s....

YA! Who loved these songs?

Still remember hearing this song for the first time in 1997 whilst over the Atlantic ocean in an airplane on my way back to Europe. Loved it from the get go.

@Dhakra don't tell me you hate Sash! too? :scream:

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

JYP's Changed Man is absolutely fantastic though, jamming to it since days.

Did you see his performance? I posted it yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@joccu The song you posted is a masterpiece. :coolshades: From your country, no?

This one is also from your country I believe? Another masterpiece.

Some songs I used to dance to in clubs back when I still had the energy and wasn't at raves :joy:

Dutch DJ

Belgian group

Don't really go to clubs often anymore. I love dancing though. :piggydance:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Still remember hearing this song for the first time in 1997 whilst over the Atlantic ocean in an airplane on my way back to Europe. Loved it from the get go.

@Dhakra don't tell me you hate Sash! too?

I remember the songs very well but the name of the singers is unknown to me. :D

I like old songs. I even listen sometimes to golden oldies of 60s and 70s.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@larus First 2 episodes of The Story of Park's Marriage Contract were surprisingly fun! You should give it a go!

:highonflowers:

@Ameera Ali @kingpin @sweetroad Haven't watched the last episode of Strong Girl Namsoon, but am seeing some extremely angry comments online. People apparently hating the ending.

Like we would be surprised....:joy:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

@partyon I was shocked when I read that LSK said that to the club madam, but now people are questioning her credibility overall and wondering if she forged the recordings: https://kbizoom.com/dispatch-suspected-manipulated-texts-provided-by-kcalled-for-polices-caution-in-lee-sun-kyuns-case/

It's all messy, though. :( I'm glad Jeon Hye Jin has signed on to another drama and that the scandal hasn't affected her ability to get new projects. 

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Haven't watched the last episode of Strong Girl Namsoon, but am seeing some extremely angry comments online. People apparently hating the ending.

They lost me so long ago, but that's sad if it ended poorly.

Hoping to watch this soon:

Michael Fassbender is such a good actor. And a Taika Waititi/ Michael Fassbender collaboration should be magic!

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@kingpin @partyon i find My Demon story progresses very slowly and all over the place.. maybe focusing too much trying to elaborate how other siblings try to sabotage DDH, and JGW character seems to be more comical than mysterious..

Season 18 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent

i'll catch up on Park's Marriage Contract maybe later this evening..

==

someone came back from vietnam, and bought these.. super yummy!

it's crunchy lotus seeds.. natural, and has a light fragrance and sweetness.. yums!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVO4529DMJ_utDRLLOKZd

cr.: owner

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

7 hours ago, partyon said:

Ameera Ali @kingpin @sweetroad Haven't watched the last episode of Strong Girl Namsoon, but am seeing some extremely angry comments online. People apparently hating the ending.

Like we would be surprised....:joy:

@partyon why do I find WHJ character( in Worst Evil ) was somewhat similar to BWS character ending(#StrongGirlNamSoon ):wut:

24 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@kingpin @partyon i find My Demon story progresses very slowly and all over the place.. maybe focusing too much trying to elaborate how other siblings try to sabotage DDH, and JGW character seems to be more comical than mysterious..

219045.gif

:hwaiting2:

462cf63678cf86d5ca62d2023b5bea22c6fb884f8e27efd2e4f72f52d65e68c00eacd4cbec2c4e68

grilled corns:eats:

Spoiler

c8d4b3630111e099fba7286ec6df1a002a633766

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Woah, now this is one true fan edit I never expected to see!

❤️ :love: ❤️ 

ML/FL: Ren Meguro/Mio Imada

JMovie: As Long As We Both Shall Live

JDrama: Trillion Game

Song: 遇螢 (Meeting Fireflies) By 執素兮

Sub: Vietnamese

The Vietnamese fan edit fused the modern drama and costume/fantasy genre movie of Ren and Mio, using the Mandarin song Meeting Fireflies,  which was the OST of the Cdrama "Meet the Dragon" into an adorable short MV. 

It's kinda amusing cos they are lovers in the movie, but they are enemies in their drama, LOL! But gosh, their chemistry! (inner squeal!) And then the music theme used! It's about the different lives of a dragon deity and his reincarnated lover! 

Dang, I also can't help but stare, cos these two, they look gorgeous in both contemporary and traditional costumes...

Happy Monday everyone!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

22 hours ago, partyon said:

Take it from me, husbands are kinda overrated.

hmm...Im not really convinced...:unsure:

For example, the husband in Tomorrow...    :D :wub:

it seems only the screenwriter didnt see the chemistry between these two... :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

ML/FL: Ren Meguro/Mio Imada

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5G0kxDi9evrvLjObTfp3

But where is the boat scene from Trillion Game... :scream:

:wub:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdXdOBqVWDpEctGYiKF40

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

+2

On 11/26/2023 at 3:59 PM, larus said:

I don`t know many of their songs but I like Modern Talking. I think in the 80s they were successful in Europe. We did not have access to western music in the comunist era but there were a few songs who entered through other than official channels (especialy in the late 80s, early 90s) and we heard some of their hits this way

They were very successful in the 80s, although all of their songs sound more or less the same. I still don't get why though. I didn't know it was so hard to get your hands on western music back in the day, but in the 90s we were still flooded by their stuff. 

On 11/26/2023 at 4:26 PM, partyon said:

What do you mean? :scream:

Modern Talking is awesome! I still hear their songs being played on radio. :glasses:

See? They're even being remixed.

So you were serious! Ahhh, noooonaaaaaaaa. -_- 

I don't listen to german radio a lot, but when I still owned a car I can't remember to listen to any Modern Talking songs on the radio. But I didn't listen to any radios who were most likely to play their songs. I think they only get together again during "Remember the 80s" TV shows. One of them is an actual, I guess successful, producer at this point who is omnipresent at pretty much every german casting show. If there is a jury, he will be in it. Except for "The Voice of Germany", luckily. 

Well first of all, being remixed doesn't mean they are automatically good. 

Here let me show you some Eurodance Tracks I listened to as a kid

@Dhakra don't tell me you hate Sash! too? :scream:

I didn't even know the song until now. It sounds like typical Eurodance. 
Haddaway is fantastic though, all time classic. 

Did you see his performance? I posted it yesterday.

On Music Shows? Yes, I think I saw them all at this point. 
What surprised me the most though is the fact that Kim Wan Sun is already 54. She looks like mid-thirty in the MV. I think she is really pretty. 

I also noticed today her name got removed in every official YouTube video title, (feat. Kim Wan Sun) is gone everywhere.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

h%C3%A9tf%C5%91.gif

img.gif

Last night my hubby started watching My Demon even though I didn’t asked him, The 1st question he asked me was “does your girl act in a ghost series abt. spirituality? This isn’t my taste ” 30 min later, I heard him laughing in the living room :Megalol:

F_6xHjJagAAbfS6?format=jpg&name=small

===

Korea's promotional video with the Honorary Ambassador of Visit Korea Year 2023-2024, CHA EUNWOO

:coolshades:

no number

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@rocher22 It was there! :lol: 

@joccu I've heard and vaguely remember listening to all these nice pieces. I'm quite poor at remembering the titles though, LOL!

My late uni roommate used to play this so much. 

Same with this song, which is another roommate's favourite.

Looking back, I'm so happy to have met people who love different music genres. 

@kingpin ahahaha, sounds like your husband had a good time watching. My hubs isn't so keen with dramas or series, unless it's Mr Beans, and he prefers watching either stand up comedy or something similar to Ted Talk, LOL!

Lunch for today will be chicken and chickpeas.

2021_05_12_one_pan_baked_chicken_with_ch

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

:waves: guys!

Loooooooong time no see. How is everyone doing? Hope you all are having a good time by your end. :heart:

I've been busy with many things as usual! Then @partyon unnie dropped by and asked me to help with their upcoming December event.. :lol: Where's she gone anyway?? She always asks me to help and then she disappears.. Ha ha ha!! :joy: You are always being you, unnie.. :loolz: Tagging @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart & @agenth chingus as well.

Anyway, I hope you all will enjoy the event I was talking about! Heard that only 2 days to go... YAYY!!! :lol:

I'll be back again, guys... See you! :heart1:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2