Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

haha i guess you missed my licks a lot!

Okay.... I don't really know how to respond to this so that it doesn't make it seem even weirder. :loolz:

Let's just say that I missed you a lot. :fullofhearts:

10 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

closeup on the food

Sorry, but is that octopus? :scream: Baby octopus? :scream:

My oppa and Shin Hye Sun looking so cute together. I bet they have good chemistry. Oppa is a prankster and she seems to have a good sense of humor (as well as being a good drinker - lol). I can see them laughing a lot on set. :kiss_wink:

20231120112316_Welcome-to-Samdalri-Ji-Ch

I don't understand how they can justify a 3rd series of Strong Girl? The 2nd one hasn't even been good.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1627425wpp/jtbc-shares-plans-for-3rd-installment-of-strong-woman-do-bong-soon-and-strong-girl-namsoon-series

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

My oppa and Shin Hye Sun looking so cute together. I bet they have good chemistry. Oppa is a prankster and she seems to have a good sense of humor (as well as being a good drinker - lol). I can see them laughing a lot on set.

What do you think about oppa's hair?? Are you satisfied with it?

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

What do you think about oppa's hair?? Are you satisfied with it?

It's better, isn't it? Don't you think so?

But he is a forehead oppa, so it's not the best look on him. He suits these kinds of styles the most in my opinion. I think @Thong Thin agrees.

b2d47a72608177ac3501ccca6cf1750a.jpg

d738070b26c8073a1e0c8ae0656775d8.jpg

20161114_jichangwook_allets_1.jpg

What's your favorite hairstyle on him?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Okay.... I don't really know how to respond to this so that it doesn't make it seem even weirder. 

Let's just say that I missed you a lot. 

hahaha it's just like @Ameera Ali chingu missing her jar of nutella

GIF by moodmanFood Love GIF

Sorry, but is that octopus? :scream: Baby octopus? :scream:

Takoyaki (たこ焼き or 蛸焼) is a ball-shaped Japanese snack made of a wheat flour-based batter and cooked in a special molded pan. It is typically filled with minced or diced octopus (tako), tempura scraps (tenkasu), pickled ginger (beni shoga), and green onion (negi).[1][2] The balls are brushed with takoyaki sauce (similar to Worcestershire sauce) and mayonnaise, and then sprinkled with green laver (aonori) and shavings of dried bonito (katsuobushi).

Yaki comes from yaku (焼く), which is one of the cooking methods in Japanese cuisine, meaning 'to grill', and can be found in the names of other dishes in Japanese cuisine such as okonomiyaki and ikayaki (other famous Osakan dishes).[3] Typically, it is eaten as a snack or between meals, but in some areas it is served as a side dish with rice. It is an example of konamono (konamon in the Kansai dialect), or flour-based Japanese cuisine.

cr.: wikipedia

but i think only dotonburi that area, that specific stall made the takoyaki with whole baby octopus..

6 hours ago, kingpin said:

excited for My Demon

i'm waiting for this too! and the other is, Park's wedding contract (or something like that)

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

On 11/17/2023 at 4:44 PM, sadthe1st said:

I'M BACK FROM JAPAN!!

ate so much, walked so much, took the trains so much, and played the claw machines too much! hahaha

weather was OK, a bit warm in Fukuoka and too much cloudy weather.. Osaka was cooler and nicer, but it drizzled quite a bit..

i think @Thong Thin's turn to go japan soon?

+ 2

Hello Chingus.......... am back home too.

Enjoyed my trip to Kyoto, Osaka & Tokyo....  @sadthe1st  I ate so much, walked a lot & sardine packed in the local train !   

Love Kyoto so much, might go back again.

It's better, isn't it? Don't you think so?

But he is a forehead oppa, so it's not the best look on him. He suits these kinds of styles the most in my opinion. I think @Thong Thin agrees.

What's your favorite hairstyle on him?

Yup, love his hair style..by the way, he's coming to town this 27th !... 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm waiting for this too! and the other is, Park's wedding contract (or something like that)

:approves:

F_apHCHa0AAVcmc?format=jpg&name=900x900

F_aofd7aAAAyTSu?format=jpg&name=large

Beyond perfect to be each other's first one • His first magazine couple photoshoot • Her first magazine couple photoshoot for dramaimg.jpg

tumblr_o1kby2H8tg1tbca4co1_500.gif

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

watching perfect marriage revenge and I think I have to agree with @partyon -- sung hoon is not looking handsome! sorry @confusedheart and @Ameera Ali. I figured out why -- it is because he is playing such a boring cardboard cutout of a ML. almost the equivalent of a daily FL with hardly any personality. just about everyone in his family as well as other characters in this drama have more depth and presence than this boring ML. so his handsomeness got reduced. 

cfc7410f970a8fa046c12d56c8064f8e.gif

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1