Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+ 2

@4evrkdrama  chingu.. happy to know you are doing good.

Weather over my side  is gloomy in the afternoon till evening for the past weeks, nice weather

and I dont feel the heat. However, the moonsoon season will be here soon. 

@Wuzetian nice of you to drop by...you changed your DP to Ji Sung... short oppa... are you

watching Adamas ?

@the_sweetroad  water chestnut is sweet & crunchy & taste even better if you put in the fridge.

waterchestnuts14-574b9e615f9b5851654b274

cr owner

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

34 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+ 2

@4evrkdrama  chingu.. happy to know you are doing good.

Weather over my side  is gloomy in the afternoon till evening for the past weeks, nice weather

and I dont feel the heat. However, the moonsoon season will be here soon. 

Monsoon season is my fav. If not for the flood and landslide (for the last few years monsoon season are always followed by flood and landslide and its depressing) but regardless the nature tries its best to hold on and give its beauty.

The sky is best during season.

S2gOTZj.gif

Eonni @partyon

Did u see this ?

:winkx:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1544040wpp/lee-da-hee-and-super-juniors-choi-siwon-confirmed-for-new-ena-rom-com

Sis @the_sweetroad

This is awesome.

Am all for it 

:happydance:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1544054wpp/lee-sun-gyun-and-moon-chae-won-confirmed-to-star-in-new-drama

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@gm4queen How are you girl?

Hi chingu!!! I've been keeping a low profile for some time now. My father passed away 3 months ago! He's been severely sick for past 2 years... :bawling: Still can't believe that he's no more. Just watching my favorite oppa's dramas to cheer up my mind! :heart: Hope everything is fine by your end! :wub:

• Love 6

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Hi chingu!!! I've been keeping a low profile for some time now. My father passed away 3 months ago! He's been severely sick for past 2 years... :bawling: Still can't believe that he's no more. Just watching my favorite oppa's dramas to cheer up my mind! :heart: Hope everything is fine by your end! :wub:

Sorry to hear that my dear. But that was exactly I went through last year. You will definitely need time to heal. Do what would bring you peace and happiness. I pray every single day for my late dad. This morning I just dreamt of him. I miss family times with dad. I'm here if you want to have an ear ok? 

Virtual Hug GIF by MyPostcard

+2

• Love 6

5 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Sorry to hear that my dear. But that was exactly I went through last year. You will definitely need time to heal. Do what would bring you peace and happiness. I pray every single day for my late dad. This morning I just dreamt of him. I miss family times with dad. I'm here if you want to have an ear ok? 

Oh.. Thank you so much for your lovely comment, dear! I've been skipping daughter-dad moments in K-dramas lately! :( I miss him so much too! :heart: Yes, we can comfort each other! :wub:

love.gif

+2

• Love 6

23 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

You found another new Oppa,

He is a new entry, chingu. I saw him fleetingly in 25-21 but the FL was annoying so I dropped it. I recently started watching Weightlifting Fairy  and just fell in love with Nam Joo-hyukand his character. He played it really well. :biubiu:

+2

Joonhyung Kimbokjoo GIF - Joonhyung Kimbokjoo Weightlifting Fairy -  Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Who is Short Oppa btw? 

Ji Sung. ’Cause he’s short, you know…

3 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Eonni @partyon

Did u see this ?

Omo! Both are excellent in comedies and rom-coms :love:

But I fear she might be taller than Siwon - in heels at least 

:emmm:

3 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Sis @the_sweetroad

This is awesome.

Am all for it 

Noooooo…. Not sweet and lovely Moon Chae Won with @the_sweetroad’s oppa!!!!

:crybaby:

I want to see her with MY Ji Chang Wook oppa! :rage:

1 hour ago, confusedheart said:

He is a new entry, chingu. I saw him fleetingly in 25-21 but the FL was annoying so I dropped i

I told you. Problematic oppa :unamused:

@confusedheart just can’t stay away…

Honey Bee Gif Artist GIF by bad arithmetic

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

Good evening! ❤️ 

Slow-Roasted-Lamb-Shoulder-with-Gravy.jp

ctto

DSC_0038.jpg

ctto

On 9/6/2022 at 11:10 AM, Wuzetian said:

What's on your watch list now

I might see Dylan's latest drama by this weekend or next, cos the pics I've seen shared are very hilarious. I gotta say, his latest drama role suits him so well. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Hi @MayanEcho chingu :waves:

Welcome Home Minions GIF

@LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng, I just started on barf drama ep 19. I can't get even through the first scene without puking.

vomit puke GIF by Jason Clarke

Who knew they could make a shaving scene so barfy. :scream: It was expected since it was including half-uncle.

Now the FL's BFF posted an indecent pic of barf-half uncle online 'cause she's a little mad at him..

EDIT: Tagging Thai lakorn fans @Lmangla @joccu @rocat @the_sweetroad 

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Noooooo…. Not sweet and lovely Moon Chae Won with @the_sweetroad’s oppa!!!!

I want to see her with MY Ji Chang Wook oppa!

The funny thing is I’ve never seen her in anything, but I’m glad LSK will be back.:wow1:

@Wuzetian and @MayanEcho I thought that was Dao Ming Si in period costume, and it was! :lol: Glad Dylan is getting some juicy roles.

55 minutes ago, partyon said:

Who knew they could make a shaving scene so barfy.

Ok, then there are times I don’t like what dramas make us say. 

Stank Face James Corden GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

35 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

The funny thing is I’ve never seen her in anything, but I’m glad LSK will be back.

I just care about Moon Chae Won, not your oppa. :DShe's one of my favorite actresses.

@LeftCoastOppa Ok, we can DEFINITELY say that FL's BFF (the one who was "dating" barf half-uncle) is one crazy broad. She's so desperate to get barf half-uncle to marry her that she said that she will allow him to sleep with both the FL and the ML's ex-gf.

:spitswater:

Hopefully not at the same time :emmm:

EDIT: Now barf-half-uncle says that he doesn't love her. She pulls out a gun and points it at her head, ready to pull the trigger.

Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu

EDIT2: OMG, she slit her own throat instead. :scream:

This too dramatic, peeps!

Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

EDIT3: Cue camera on ML who is getting drunk in a bar - the pressure of his mean wife is getting to him... Guess who shows up.... :scream:

It's his ex-gf in a little black dress. Uh oh.

EDIT4: Oh no!!!!!!!!!!! Now she's taking him up to a hotel room. He's drunk as a skunk. He's passed out and she's undressing him. Yikes! :scream:

Of course evil snake ex-gf takes pics of them in bed (remember, he's inebriated and passed out) and sends them FL. FL comes into the hotel room and sees her bewildered hubby together with his ex in bed....Omo

FL slaps ML. End of episode.

• LOL 7

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I just care about Moon Chae Won, not your oppa.

Well. care about both of them. 

I’ll just think of her as a friend I haven’t met yet.

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

Barf half-uncle is proceeding to choke the injured BFF whilst she's in her hospital bed. 

On her injured throat?!

Come On Reaction GIF

• Sad 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

14 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

On her injured throat?!

Yes :( Thankfully she survived! 

And the end of ep 20 was real dramatic. Ex-gf moved in with ML’s mom (where ML is staying too after FL kicked him out). She’s now his wife (this is a Thai tradition - when you have sex you automatically become “married”)… 

This is getting very convoluted. Don’t know how they are going to finish this in 4 episodes 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

@partyon @the_sweetroad hello there too! Salaam @nohamahamoud2002!

Eeep, I hope I get to have free time later but last months of the year is always, always busy for me, sob sob! I'm conked out the past days, I'm falling asleep as soon as my head finally touches ma pillow.

I seriously need to go to a trip, LOL!

Yeah, Dylan was panned last year in another drama, but I honestly think he did that role well since it's in line with the characters he was portraying. I'll certainly watch his latest drama, I just really need to clear things so that I can binge watch for at least 3 hours a day, hahaha!

Meanwhile, lobster roles for after midnight snacks ❤️ 

Lobster-Rolls_7.jpg?w=900

ctto

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2