Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Nah, I decided to let @confusedheart @Min2206 and you graduate from grade 1 of BTS school. There will be pop quizes later to make sure you have been practicing on your own.

Glad I make it, scary of the things to come. 

:scream:

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

my favorite BTS members are RM and V.

Where are the raccoon gifs to celebrate? 

:glasses:

23 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I need a break...

Yeah, but you know that the 'back to school' might be quite sudden? You don't know the time, when a random pop quiz will appear. Always be prepared.

spacer.png

@gm4queen

spacer.png

• LOL 1
  • Blob 2

24 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Where are the raccoon gifs to celebrate? 

Yeah, but you know that the 'back to school' might be quite sudden? You don't know the time, when a random pop quiz will appear. Always be prepared.

Why are you keep asking for racoons?   U like them?  

LOL @twinkle_little_star  your video clip on How Seo Kang Joon exercise tricked me .. LOL
So this is Kang Joon.

Seo Kang Joon To Enlist In The Military In November | Soompi

Why does he look somebody I know??

Yea, you can tell all the oppas to please continue work out their abs.  I am ALL FOR IT.  I can work out looking at their abs.   :partyblob:

Oh, by the way, whose stan oppa Lee Joon Gi?   He can dannnnce... wow!

I like this song!   

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Why are you keep asking for racoons?   U like them?  

@partyon use raccoon gifs whenever V is mentioned, instead of his name (Raccoon Oppa mostly, tough), so I'm just expecting some would pop up randomly. Like dancing raccoon, or eating, or something. 

:lol:

Also, I kind of like Rocket from Guardians of the Galaxy. Does it count as 'liking raccoons'?

:joy:

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

@partyon use raccoon gifs whenever V is mentioned, instead of his name (Raccoon Oppa mostly, tough), so I'm just expecting some would pop up randomly. Like dancing raccoon, or eating, or something. 

Also, I kind of like Rocket from Guardians of the Galaxy. Does it count as 'liking raccoons'?

Ahhhhh, okay.  Noted on racoon oppa = V ( I didn't know )

You like Rocket?!!   I prefer Groot - he's cute!
rocket-and-groot-600x300

30 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

LOL @twinkle_little_star  your video clip on How Seo Kang Joon exercise tricked me .. LOL
So this is Kang Joon.

Why does he look somebody I know??

Yea, you can tell all the oppas to please continue work out their abs.  I am ALL FOR IT.  I can work out looking at their abs.   

Oh, by the way, whose stan oppa Lee Joon Gi?   He can dannnnce... wow!

I like this song!   

min @Min2206 ..,  wah it's him. Kang Joon Ssi he's started for mandatory military service. looking forward to seeing him back in dramas and movies when he's discharged. :D I wish that I could tell you and all the Oppas, nice abs. :D

e04539c3007a195795ff2d952edd0a27.gif

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

ccf8935ae90eb1de3b328b38d70a2439.gif

stepup-1457044957.gif

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali

@Calli @cenching

@elan1 @Ernie @gm4queen

@hsmz   @joccu  @Min2206 

@mirmz @pompyavi  

@Sarang21  @SilverDawn
@000231846597

Spoiler

all right Min @Min2206 . yeah. Joon Gi Ssi thrills a shot at dancing by BTS Suga That That music. :D

source: 

• Blob 4

7 hours ago, partyon said:

you graduate from grade 1 of BTS school. There will be pop quizes later to make sure you have been practicing on your own.

We will take a small break before we start with Grade 2 of BTS school. Please look forward to it!

I... uh...am

Spoiler

not

looking forward to their retro pics at all. 

Yaynotyay Futurama GIF - Yaynotyay Futurama Fry - Discover & Share GIFs

+2

• LOL 4

19 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

@Lmangla I'm halfway through Ep 4! Krit is not a nice person. :blink: Not sure how Yada can actually end up with him after some of the stuff he pulls. But I'll wait for you to catch up. :lol:

that is lakorns for you! hahahah... by the end of the series, you will like the ML. if you don't, then you would have dropped the drama way before that. :lol:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1