L to R: 1. J-Hope 2. JK 3.Jin 4. Suga 5. V 6. Jimin 7. RM

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

Pic 2:

Spoiler

L to R : 1. RM 2. Suga 3. Jimin 4. Jin  5.JK 6. V 7. J-Hope 

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

Pic 3:

Spoiler

Back - L to R : 1. V 2. Suga 3.Jin  4. RM 5.J-Hope Front- L to R: 1. JK 2. Jimin

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

Pic 4:

Argh, the early days are soooo difficult. :criesariver:I am not at all sure. 

Spoiler

L to R- 1. RM 2. JK -3. Jimin  4. Jin 5. J-Hope  6. Suga  7. V

+2

• Love 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Left guy is Hobi, right guy is Meow (Suga). They are so good friends that they call themselves SOPE (Suga + J-Hope). :D

Are you talking about this video?  

In the beginning: Suga is starting furthest to the left in minty (or is it bluish) hair. Hobi is wearing a cap kinda thingy on his head.

Spoiler

YARN | ♪ They oughta take a rope and hang me ♪ | The Muppet Show (1976) -  S03E21 Roger Miller | Video gifs by quotes | 6a5832a3 | 紗  I got the 2 wrong in the DNA clip .. haha!   

I left part 1 of your final test in the official BTS thread. Please go there to identify brand new pics of our members. :kiss_wink:

(This is their current hairstyle).

Fly GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY I flown there, now here

@Min2206 Yup, Yoongi (aka Suga) is in the latest PSY video as he produced the song. He normally doesn't appear in songs he produces outside of BTS, but PSY was an exception. Uri Yoongi cat is unbelievably productive - he writes over 200 songs per year! :scream:

It made me laugh that general k-netz comments about the video were: "oh, I didn't know Suga was such a good dancer??!?! He's so cool!"

All of them can dance very well.   I was looking at Jimin and JK dancing (that time did not know that JK or Jin or Jhope).  Guess I know now.   So I have to pay more attention to Suga.

@Idylla Kaizoku @Min2206 @confusedheart

Final BTS school test (NOTE! BTS school GRADE 1)

Pic 1:  

Spoiler

L to R   Oh dang!  ?JHope, ?JK   , Jin, Suga, V,  Jimin, RM

L to R   Oh dang!  ?JHope, ?JK   , Jin, Suga, V,  Jimin, RM

Pic 2:

Spoiler

L to R  - RM , Suga, Jimin, Jin, JK, V and front JHope

L to R  - RM , Suga, Jimin, Jin, JK, V and front JHope

Pic 3:

Spoiler

L to R to front    -  V, Suga,  Jin (big eye) , RM,  JHope . Jimin (peace sign) and centre JK (peace sign)

Haha!  This is cute
L to R to front    -  V, Suga,  Jin (big eye) , RM,  JHope . Jimin (peace sign) and centre JK (peace sign)

I am not sure on the PIc No 3 - confused betwen  Jin and JHope again ...  Best Crying Baby GIFs | Gfycat

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images or videos. Thanks!

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Your BTS teacher (who is in like BTS school grade 5 herself currently :D )

I feel right now like in those anime when the teacher give a task on the blackboard but it nowhere in sight. Then it turns out he/she was eating in a bar or something. 

:lol:

Pic 1:

Spoiler

L to R: Hobi, JK, Jin, Suga, V, Mochi, RM

Pic 2:

Spoiler

L to R: RM, Suga, Mochi, Jin, JK, V

Hobi (bottom row)

Pic 3:

Spoiler

L to R: V, Suga, Jin, JK, RM, Hobi

Mochi (bottom row)

Pic 4:

Spoiler

Nope, I give up. 

No, I actually did it on the next page.

(NOTE! BTS school GRADE 1)

Does it mean the rest is self-taught education? 

*hopeful look*

• LOL 2
  • Blob 2

BONUS PIC 4: From their early days.. 

@Idylla Kaizoku @Min2206 @confusedheart

L to R    -   ??Jhope,  Jimin,   RM,  Jungkook,  Jin, Suga,  V

Spoiler

cBlEpG1l6QuFUd7aAA2aQLDrI9rf5jDhCEOkTW03

L to R    -   ??Jhope,  Jimin,   RM,  Jungkook,  Jin, Suga,  V

I tried .. I really did .. no more please 
I Beg You GIFs | Tenor

starting ep 3 of lakorn. @Idylla Kaizoku @confusedheart @partyon ~ breaking up BTS school for a bit. :P

so much drama because no one knows where baby duck khem is. someone needs to slap both khem and na. didn't khem think of her family instead of her own embarassment? stupid gal. meanwhile, krit is using the question of whereabouts of khem to mess with yada. poor gal, she is worried about her baby sis. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

meanwhile, krit is using the question of whereabouts of khem to mess with yada. poor gal, she is worried about her baby sis. 

I know he is a bad guy, but I must admit, I like him. He is stubborn, and sound like he is smart. And his action are on point. He knows what he's doing. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

okay yada looks great in that blue dress. geez, yada and brother trai think krit might be dating baby duck khem again. trai is wondering how he got such a stupid sister as a relation. agree with you trai -- your sister is dumb, dumb, dumb. @Idylla Kaizoku ~ krit won't be able to mess with teh famliy so much if baby duck khem wasn't so stupid and hiding herself. 

nee, krit's sister is confused by what is going on between yada and krit. but krit is not going to answer any Qs. she thought it was all business acquisition and is confused why he is messing with the family. poor girl. 

ooh yada has a boyfriend who came from switzerland to visit her. but she doesn't want to admit to herself that she is kind of attracted to krit. ok boyfriend kasin actually has some brain -- so yada is not like baby duck khem chcoosing random guys. kasin suggests they just sell the remaining shares to krit and start a new company. however, papa yada is a stumbling block and wants to hold on to what is remaining of the company. 
baby duck khem is dumb, dumb, dumb. krit tells her that he has her best interest at heart and she actually seems to believe him. he asks if she is going to go back to her sister like a figher or loser. ooh, he just messed with her head and now baby duck khem will hide even more. face palm! and she thinks it is all good as she has got the secret account back. that girl is dumb! no wonder she was an easy target. @the_sweetroad _ I really can't stand this chick! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

krit won't be able to mess with teh famliy so much if baby duck khem wasn't so stupid and hiding herself. 

He probably wouldn't target her, if she was smart, because it wouldn't help him get into the company (weaken the father influence, who was busy with the wedding).

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

she thought it was all business acquisition and is confused why he is messing with the family. poor girl.

If it was business like, why would he tried to marry a younger daughter, how is that business relates? I mean, he doesn't have family to use, and she seemed like she knew he's planning to dump khem...

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

to admit to herself that she is kind of attracted to krit

I get you, I would be too, but that guy has a dangerous charm, and kind of presence that leaves a mark.

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

however, papa yada is a stumbling block and wants to hold on to what is remaining of the company

Oh, that's a straight way to fall. Right here, that's kind of attachment. And Krit knows it. 

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

. he asks if she is going to go back to her sister like a figher or loser.

One thing is sure, he knows how to paly people, get under their skin, and pull the right button, for them to act according to this plans. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

@confusedheart Waah! You got pics 1-3 right! Your hard work has really paid off! :sparklyeyes:

I see we still have to work on the early days though :grimace:

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

I am not sure on the PIc No 3 - confused betwen  Jin and JHope again ..

Well you got them all correct! Good job!

The Breakfast Club Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

I see we still have to work on the early days though :grimace:

Are early days like a grade 2 or something? It sounds like a preview to next level lessons. 

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Waah! You got pics 1-3 right! Your hard work has really paid off!

Congratulation! 

:hooray:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

11 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

One thing is sure, he knows how to paly people, get under their skin, and pull the right button, for them to act according to this plans. 

well, well, well, looks like krit is not as great as he thinks he is...

baby duck khem continues to be so dumb and annoying. at least she has decided to move out of na's house. 
yada and kasin has hired hackers to crash the company website -- just to find out where baby duck khem is. as nee thinks, khem is not worth the effort. yes girl I agree with you.

krit doesn't seem worried though about the hacker threat. he has his own IT team prepared. but no good, the website crashes -- kind of bad as it some sort of online shopping site. 
so much of ego -- yada makes krit tell her that he lost. and he has to find out where khem left from na's house. again, all this drama for such a stupid annoying character. UGH!! yada, maybe you should spent some time teaching  your sister some brain and some responsibility instead of treating her like a princess. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

I feel right now like in those anime when the teacher give a task on the blackboard but it nowhere in sight. Then it turns out he/she was eating in a bar or something. 

I actually was. How did you know? :loolz:

@Idylla Kaizoku You did very well but JK and Jin switched places in pic 3. :kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

I tried .. I really did .. no more please 

Pic 4 is correct too! :glasses:

But dongsaeng-ah...

Spoiler

Please do not quote gifs, images or videos in your posts as it creates extra work for the mods who have to moderate the posts afterwards as your posts are violating the forum rules. :kiss_wink:

Cat Love GIF by Abitan

44 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

You're doing great! I couldn't identify anyone. They so... young...

It's okay, we will cover this in grade 2 of BTS school. You got some of them right. :dorashakes:

41 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

starting ep 3 of lakorn. @Idylla Kaizoku @confusedheart @partyon ~ breaking up BTS school for a bit. :P

Noooo........ :crybaby: It's the final test day, sweetie! :bawling:

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

You did very well but JK and Jin switched places in pic 3.

Why they always do it to me? 

Wait, does it mean that I've got V, right? Didn't mix him with JK? 

:flushed:

I actually was. How did you know?

Experience with years of watching anime.

:coolshades:

You're great! How did you do that? 

:please:

You got some of them right.

Let me guess, rap line? 

:joy:

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

krit doesn't seem worried though about the hacker threat. he has his own IT team prepared. but no good, the website crashes -- kind of bad as it some sort of online shopping site. 

He will get over this, and plan something worse. Or try at least. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

@Idylla Kaizoku baby duck khem finally went home and put us annoyed viewers out of her misery. girl needs to be slapped. at least brother trai tells her to stop worrying them and being stupid. khem says she will get the company back -- yada looks worried. I would be too; the girl does not seem to have much brain in her head. 
na seems to think khem needs to be protected and is frustrated with krit. he just wants krit to bring down the company with one go by using the secret account and put an end sending papa yada to jail instead of playing some long game. na is frustrated and wonders if he is a friend or just someone krit is using. ouch!! that really put a thorn into krit.  
oh my gosh, now trai is playing the same game. he is hitting on krit's sister nee. poor thing is lonely but she is suspicious of his charm and not welcoming to her house. at least these two are kind of cute. he is amused that her house clothes are so sloppy in comparison to her office attire. trai is calling for a truce as khem is back but she is confused by his smiles. yea, they are cute. he even gave her a little stuffed doll as a gift. oh no! trai is giving dirty looks -- it was just a game to keep track of krit. poor nee, she doesn't know. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ouch!! that really put a thorn into krit.  

Kind of understandable doubt? A bit dramatic though. 

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

trai is giving dirty looks -- it was just a game to keep track of krit. poor nee, she doesn't know. 

Me either. Where did that come from? What did I miss? 

:crazymad:

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

29 minutes ago, partyon said:

I actually was. How did you know? 

@Idylla Kaizoku You did very well but JK and Jin switched places in pic 3. :kiss_wink:

But dongsaeng-ah...

You did well too @Idylla Kaizoku  :approves: and gratz to @confusedheart:partyblob:
I myself am surprised, was scrutinizing in detail between JK, Jin and JHope on Pic 4.    That was difficult.  I may remember now but I sure will forget in days to come.   Haha!

Noted on requote - my apology.  Got carried away.  Have put them all in spoiler @partyon
By the way , what do you mean by Grade 2 BTS school?   There is MORE?  Oh no!

Sleeping GIFs | Tenor Gonna crawl to my bed soon.

@Idylla Kaizoku @Min2206 Grade 2 entails pics from the boys' childhood and when they debuted. Also, you have to watch through their videos and listen to their songs.

I remember having to watch about 30 videos back in the day when I went to BTS school grade 2 :scream:

And my teachers back then (who aren't on this forum anymore) had me rank them :scream:

Aigoo.... Those were the times :loolz:

36 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Let me guess, rap line? 

Yes. :joy:

@Idylla Kaizoku @Min2206 Question: Visually, which are your favorites? :kiss_wink:

@Idylla Kaizoku You get two extra pics. If you ace these, then you will also have graduated Grade 1. Good luck!  :dorakiss:

Pic 1

bts_800x800&f=1&nofb=1

Pic 2

og-home.jpg?fit=1200%252C630%26ssl=1&f=1

In the meantime, I will be watching this video :D

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2