Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Just now, joccu said:

@Lmangla  I would love to go see a movie where people would react that way.  I mean yeah some people laugh if it a funny movie in here.  but mostly it is quiet.

Do the guards remove rowdy people over there too? :loolz:

• LOL 3

Just now, partyon said:

OMG! Are you telling me that people talk during the movies? :scream:

I would be so upset - here people who speak are removed from the cinema by the guards :joy:

+2

they give running commentary LOL in loudspeaker voice!!! :lol::lol:

so let me share one funny experience that me and my cousin sister still laugh about to this day. in the movie, this girl gets dumped by her boyfriend. then she is getting to know this other guy and they are friends. at one point, they hug and the camera zooms in. one guy from behind yelled "stop hugging! I just broke up with my girlfriend!" -- we died laughing. then later, she dumps her friend and goes back to her ex. he again yelled out "I knew it!!!" and someone yelled back "good luck next time buddy" :joy:

we still laugh about it. :loolz: 

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

I would be so upset - here people who speak are removed from the cinema by the guards :joy:

bwahahaha.... in that case, we would have disruptions every movie. no guards -- watching the movies is like a lively football match. :lol:

the only time people don't react is if it is a super serious or tragic movie. or incredibly boring. otherwise, the random comments can add to the entertainment and make a movie rather fun watching. 

I have never seen a "first day first show" -- those are supposed to be like parties! 

• LOL 1
  • Blob 4

@Lmangla  I like watching live sports matches but even those there are so much that I don´t like. Hooligans, people who decides that it is okay to Boo or throw stuff.   So now days I usually watch sports game´s at home or friends place. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

46 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

otherwise, the random comments can add to the entertainment and make a movie rather fun watching. 

One of my favorite movies is Bride and Prejudice - have you seen it? And there's a fight in the movie theater between Darcy and Danny Wickham - IIRC it's a Bollywood film that's playing and the characters onscreen are having a fight at the same time as Darcy and Wickham. The audience is enjoying it all. Sooo funny.

58 minutes ago, partyon said:

Do the guards remove rowdy people over there too?

That would definitely happen here, too. Lots of peer pressure to sit quietly, munch quietly, and not be disruptive to the show.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, partyon said:

OMG! Are you telling me that people talk during the movies? :scream:

Uhm...

Then I would be banned from the cinema halls in your country. I myself shout a lot during my favourite hero entry and everything. LOL. 

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

18 minutes ago, joccu said:

Thank you @joccu for sharing the video

Light at 11 pm in Finland?   wow -- that was bright!     Can you guys sleep?  i mean ...

@Min2206  well when the spring comes. The sun goes down after 10pm and rises after 4. Like today. The sun is supposed to go down 22.33 and honestly the night is really not that dark. In winter it is different story. 

we can sleep. People has blinder’s on their windows and some people also has Blackout curtains

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, joccu said:

@Lmangla  I like watching live sports matches but even those there are so much that I don´t like. Hooligans, people who decides that it is okay to Boo or throw stuff.   So now days I usually watch sports game´s at home or friends place. 

I am not a big sports fan but I don't mind if I watch in groups. I have seen in news of sports events where fans/audience behave badly. so scary. not sure how it is here since I have never watched any league game in stadium. 

+2

• Blob 3

@Lmangla  yeah sometimes it really is scary.  One time Someone threw a bottle and it hit in my head. There are many times I have got drinks thrown in to my clothes. When people are happy or pissed they thrown drink and in that moment don’t think other people. 

• Shocked 3
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

That would definitely happen here, too. Lots of peer pressure to sit quietly, munch quietly, and not be disruptive to the show.

This must be a European thing. :D

I remember once visiting a movie theater in another European country, and the guards in the theater were shining their flashlights at anyone who dared to utter a noise.

I swear, I thought they were gonna drag one person away in handcuffs. :joy:

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

Then I would be banned from the cinema halls in your country. I myself shout a lot during my favourite hero entry and everything. LOL. 

Wow! You would not fare well living here, Ms. Koko. You would have to stick to a Netflix subscription. :loolz:

4 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Omo. What is this?

My question exactly.

Confused Britney Spears GIF

@joccu Interesting video. I am always surprised when someone tells you that they should take off their shoes inside the house. I'm like, isn't that normal? :joy:

@Idylla KaizokuWhere are you? Are you ready for your next BTS lesson? You're gonna learn about RM! :glasses:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

19 hours ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Nope, still very much not ready. 

:lol:

Good to hear that you are ready! :kiss_wink:

RM = Kim Namjoon = Rapmon = God of Destruction

BTS leader; IQ 148 (he's really smart) but also super clumsy (hence god of destruction); rapper; 27 years old; tallest member at 184 cm; learned English from watching Friends on TV; only BTS person who speaks English well

dbfdcedda40567e83bb00736b1a92e0b-e159122

kim-namjoonnn.png?impolicy=Medium_Widtho

1200px-BTS_on_the_Billboard_Music_Awards

RM is the guy standing 3rd from the right (next to the pink haired guy - called Jimin)

BTW: Can you find Yoongi / Suga / Minty Guy in this pic btw?

Fun fact

Spoiler

Only BTS member @confusedheart and @gm4queen like because he's the only one considered manly by them :D

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1