Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Back from the kitchen, had to cook something.   Japanese curry for dinner
Study suggests Japanese curry effective at staving off dementia - Japan  Today

55 minutes ago, partyon said:

@partyon Comment: Dude, he was the reason most of us tuned into this drama. He did so well! 

Lastly, Lee Soo-hyuk shared, “Since I played a grim reaper in this drama, I think it would be better if I greet you with a realistic character next time to show you my diverse charms”

Yes, oppa, please play a cheerful character next time. 

Oh wow!  My 1% Soo-ppa knows that he has diverse charm - such confidence!  Yes, please play a cheerful character but he was so beautiful in Doom @partyon  I like him there.   Don't mind him playing evil again - he's so HOT!

2 hours ago, partyon said:

@Lmanglasweetie, here is a full compilation of Joongryeon's story (from ep 1 to ep 16).

I don't want tomorrow to come. 
JG has shouldered all the blame for everything -- so painful!
This is nothing compared to the pain you went through - JG

@partyon I saw the change of expressions when he knelt down, speaking to Ryeon.   He smiled, relieved .    The ending was the sweetest.  Ryeon was smiling, seemingly happy.  Glad that he returned.   Wow, this 10 min edit of Joongryeon is very well done - editing superb - at least they are together, as partners or reapers,  unnie, so it's all good.

Kim Hee Sun Directs Her Anger At Lee Soo Hyuk In New “Tomorrow” Stills |  Soompi

3 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Morning guys!

Speaking of movies, this comes out in my area soon. Totally want to see it!!

Ooooo, that's Michelle Yeoh - wow!  long time no see ! 

Gotta go again, cya
Bye GIFs | Tenor

21 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Speaking of movies, this comes out in my area soon. Totally want to see it!!

Like @joccu I don't even remember when I've been to a movie theater last. :grimace:

Did y'all hear that my Kwakkie finally got a lead role? :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did y'all hear that my Kwakkie finally got a lead role?

Nice! What is it?

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

I don't even remember when I've been to a movie theater last.

The last movie I saw in the theater was Spider Man 3 w/ Tom Holland. I was SO BORED the first half, then the 2nd half got better. And usually I eat up all the Marvel movies.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Nice! What is it?

I'm so excited! :partyblob:

It's based on a webtoon called Gaus Electronics:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1526593wpp/kwak-dong-yeon-go-sung-hee-kang-min-ah-and-bae-hyun-sung-confirmed-for-new-webtoon-based-drama

Kwak Dong Yeon will be taking on the role of Lee Sang Sik, a difficult character working in the third branch of the marketing department for Gaus Electronics. He’s an extremely obtuse person who doesn’t shy away from speaking his mind when others, even his seniors, say things that don’t align with his views. He is a stickler for common sense, and because of his strong convictions in a reality where common sense doesn’t always work, he somehow becomes the center of conflict. It will be interesting to see how Kwak Dong Yeon, who previously delivered stellar performances in projects like “Monstrous,” “Vincenzo,” and “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay,” will take on this troublemaker of a character.

He's gonna do so well! :glasses:

Did you see the latest quiz on Soompi?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1526508wpp/quiz-which-of-ius-k-drama-characters-is-your-soulmate

@the_sweetroad I'm sure you wanna end up with IU's My Mister character? :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did you see the latest quiz on Soompi?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1526508wpp/quiz-which-of-ius-k-drama-characters-is-your-soulmate

@the_sweetroad I'm sure you wanna end up with IU's My Mister character? :D

Bahahahaha. The first time I did it I did it as me, and I ended up as Hae Soo. (Haven't seen that drama yet.)

The second time I did it I answered as Lee Ji An would, and I ended up with her (My Mister) character. :gangnamstyle:

Thanks for posting this! Gonna post it on the My Mister thread now. :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

The second time I did it I answered as Lee Ji An would, and I ended up with her (My Mister) character.

Ooh, I'm happy for you! :dorakiss:

I also got:

Your soulmate is Lee Ji An!

LOL - only IU drama I watched was Bel Ami. Not sure if her character was even included in the poll

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yay! :piggydance:

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

I also got:

Your soulmate is Lee Ji An!

LOL. Double yay! :piggydance::piggydance:

Sounds like you should watch the drama, chingu.

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

LOL - only IU drama I watched was Bel Ami. Not sure if her character was even included in the poll

Surprisingly I've watched a few of hers. The Producers (hi-larious), Dream High (want to see her in a fat suit?), and My Mister. Still need to decide if I will wade into Hotel del Luna.

She's a wonderful actress, better than most idols.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

Kwak Dong Yeon will be taking on the role of Lee Sang Sik, a difficult character working in the third branch of the marketing department for Gaus Electronics. He’s an extremely obtuse person who doesn’t shy away from speaking his mind when others, even his seniors, say things that don’t align with his views. He is a stickler for common sense, and because of his strong convictions in a reality where common sense doesn’t always work, he somehow becomes the center of conflict. It will be interesting to see how Kwak Dong Yeon, who previously delivered stellar performances in projects like “Monstrous,” “Vincenzo,” and “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay,” will take on this troublemaker of a character.

He's gonna do so well! :glasses:

Happy for Kwak Dong Yeon!   Gratz! 

Now waiting for our Lee Soo Hyuk Soo-ppa !   
Praying GIFs | Tenor

4 Reasons To Gush Over Lee SooHyuk As Park JoongGil In "Tomorrow" - Kpopmap

@joccu @partyon @the_sweetroad ~ the last movie I watched in the theatre was a few weeks back. I personally prefer watching local movies to english movies in the theatre. for whatever reasons, people are so quiet during english movies and just laugh quietly even if a comedy.

local movies? :joy: :joy: :joy: 

it is another experience altogether. it can be the dumbest of the dumbest movies but people laugh, whistle, clap, make hilarious comments..

I have even been in movies where everyone were singing out the lyrics and dancing to songs. it was hysterical. mind you, these are what we call "time pass" entertainment -- the plots don't necessarily make any sense. :lol:  re: @kokodus @Sleepy Owl  

it is like a raccous community experience that you remember even years later because they are so weirdly funny. :loolz: 

the only time people are quiet during local movies is if it is a total bore. you know if there is zero reaction from the audience, then it is a snoozefest. :lol:

• LOL 4

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

the only time people are quiet during local movies is if it is a total bore. you know if there is zero reaction from the audience, then it is a snoozefest. :lol:

OMG! Are you telling me that people talk during the movies? :scream:

I would be so upset - here people who speak are removed from the cinema by the guards :joy:

19 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Sounds like you should watch the drama, chingu.

Uhm...

no-suga.gif

• LOL 3