Add and Subtract Game

Admin

You are very dedicated @the_sweetroad :dorakiss:

I don't think I've watched any drama more than 4-5 times tops.

@larus never rewatches a drama. :glasses:

A drama I know I will watch again is Secret (Love). That drama has improved every single time I have watched it. Last time I watched it was with @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng in 2020/2021 and it was stellar! But it's very draining, so I won't watch it again for a while

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, joccu said:

why I always find these horrific documents? 

You search for them, chingu? :joy:

My favorite FMV of Secret (Love) - they used Placebo's song for it! I get exhausted just watching this short video - meaning I am still not ready to re-watch this drama (I've watched it 4 times already).

https://youtu.be/ZK8Nizf4fgI

Secret (Love) is probably the most draining drama I've ever watched - except for the Korean version of Mother....

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

You are very dedicated @the_sweetroad

I don't think I've watched any drama more than 4-5 times tops.

@larus never rewatches a drama.

Haha, I know. And @agenth doesn't re-watch dramas, either, I believe. Although chingu @agenth how many times have you watched LITC? Just curious. :lol:

But with MM there's been endless stuff to mine and talk about. Presently, another member found an academic paper that was written about MM (!!) and that's been fascinating to hear about.

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

But with MM there's been endless stuff to mine and talk about. Presently, another member found an academic paper that was written about MM (!!) and that's been fascinating to hear about.

Chingu, MM on this thread means Meghan Markle. Check the glossary.... :coolshades:

We love our royal gossip here. :loolz:

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chingu, MM on this thread means Meghan Markle. Check the glossary....

:lol:

Womp womp. My bad.

And ooh, I wonder how many academic papers have been written about her?

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Have you ever re-watched one drama btw, chingu?

I know you don't like doing re-watches.

I re watched two kdramas and I don`t think I will be doing more re watches (but never say never). I don`t have a mood to re- watch kdramas but I rewatch other movies or series  (only sometimes,  just a few).

+2

• Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

And ooh, I wonder how many academic papers have been written about her?

Surely more than of My Mister. :D

2 minutes ago, larus said:

I re watched two kdramas and I don`t think I will be doing more re watches (but never say never). I don`t have a mood to re- watch kdramas but I rewatch other movies or series  (only sometimes,  just a few).

Ooh, which dramas did you rewatch?

Maybe Chef Moon? That was such a stellar drama! In the end, only you and I were left on the drama thread.

:loolz:

Joong Gil's fight scene tonight :loveu:

Agree with the author there. It was bada**

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

A drama I know I will watch again is Secret (Love). That drama has improved every single time I have watched it. Last time I watched it was with @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng in 2020/2021 and it was stellar! But it's very draining, so I won't watch it again for a while

Yes, @agenth and I were very lucky to have you and @Sleepy Owl walk alongside us during our first watch! And answer all our questions. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Yes, @agenth and I were very lucky to have you and @Sleepy Owl walk alongside us during our first watch! And answer all our questions. :lol:

That drama is like an onion. Every time you watch it, more layers are revealed. I have to say that I felt it was mediocre the first time I watched it, but with each rewatch I came to understand more about the plot and especially the characters. It was only during the rewatch with @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng that I felt that I truly understood the characters and their motivations. I think it was the 3rd or 4th time I had watched the drama.

The drama is a lot deeper than you would guess at first sight.

@agenth's only takeaway from the drama was pure hatred for the second ML. She REALLY despises that dude. And she won't let the rest of us forget.

:emmm:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

That drama is like an onion. Every time you watch it, more layers are revealed. I have to say that I felt it was mediocre the first time I watched it, but with each rewatch I came to understand more about the plot and especially the characters. It was only during the rewatch with @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng that I felt that I truly understood the characters and their motivations. I think it was the 3rd or 4th time I had watched the drama.

The drama is a lot deeper than you would guess at first sight.

Oh! If you're looking for another drama like that, can I recommend My Mister to you?

:gangnamstyle:

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

@agenth's only takeaway from the drama was pure hatred for the second ML. She REALLY despises that dude. And she won't let the rest of us forget.

I totally remember. :loolz:

Thankfully Ji Sung makes up for us having to experience him. And he kicks his butt.

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@LeftCoastOppa You and Noona will write the bestest Tomorrow ending after the finale, if the drama writers screw it up !

FYI: It will not include the Truck of Doom.:glee:

In all seriousness, I am worried that the drama writers have screwed it up. :crybaby:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1