Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Every one of your statements here I feel the complete opposite. :joy: Including about France last year. I hated it. :joy: But to each her own, right?

Yeah. It seems to have diffirent taste in music. :) I love France last year. It was my favorite and it seems that (this time!!) the jury agreed with me. They also chose France as their favorite. Last year, I had Switzerland on the second place and Italy on third. I will be curious about this year how it will be. But it is too late. I did not listen to all the songs and I am not interested who is winning. I hope I will like the song. I don`t even know what is happening today. The first semifinal? :)

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Which country is yours? Is it in semi-final 1?

No, in semi-final 2, fortunately. 

River form Poland. 

(Or maybe it's not that good, but after all they have presented through years I've stopped being picky and just glad it's not awful...).

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

River form Poland. 

It's not my favorite song, but it's not bad. I think semi-final 2 has most of the good songs. :glasses:

This Swiss song though...

Tired Good Night GIF by HBO Max

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Just now, partyon said:

Wake me up when this song is over....

It was okay for 1 minute but then I noticed her hair mesmerized me more than her voice.... Hair No. Even if it's theme. Nooooo don't want

BlueSkeletalAmethystsunbird-size_restric

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1