Add and Subtract Game

Admin

14 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Hm...I wonder why Won say “The day I love you will never come..”It’s very obvious he is going to fall in love with Na later on lol. Romance drama...^_^..So far I’m really loving the future-soon-to-be boyfriend girlfriend. They look matching :D they are especially close too! Hehe :D

Which ep are you at dear? I think you have not reached the crazy part yet. Has the second lead arrived? Trust me when I say this, the Taiwanese version of this drama is 100 times more better than this. The Korean version absolutely doesn't make sense. LOL. 

• Like 2

+2

4 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra I’m surprised you wanna watch the Affair drama ! This is not the sort of drama you’d watch in the past ! 

Well, I don't watch it yet. :D Still not sure if I am going to, since the topic is normally something I am not eager to watch. But SLA and OSN soften me up for the topic a little. 

Ohhh @sushiliciousi think you are talking about 'L' here if you are only at 2nd ep. Her junior employee at work? He is not the second lead, you will soon meet him. Don't worry. LOL. 

@triplem The Taiwanese version has our beautiful Ariel Lin and Bolin Chen. Ariel Lin's character was much more strong willed and independent than her Korean counterpart. That's what I felt. 

• Like 2

+2

3 hours ago, triplem said:

As you age , your taste may change . :lol:

Designated  S60 was pretty good. You can check it out . 

I doubt that. 

Maybe I will check it after OSN is finished next week.

I really need something without love story again. I miss my old crime dramas with maybe a shallow chemistry.

29 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

The saddest moment...When the drama ends and the title on Soompi turns from [Current Drama] to [Drama] this is when reality will smack you telling you “Hey, it’s over.” :tears: then you have to say goodbye to this world and the characters.

Contact song x song for advice, or wait they don’t know the answer :joy: they still figuring the end :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2