Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@sushilicious I bet you'll become even saltier if I tell you that OCN has lost its mind and edited the last episode for the rerun of Voice3. No idea why but they removed the blood from his head after the gunshot and no wound was visible even though they also removed the mosaic from where his gunshot wound had been. Fans at dcgall are raging. :joy: What wa a tragedy became a comedy 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Hi everyone, I'm #Refuse2sink. Is it ok if I join you all in this game? I like the random stories going around. I read the rules and since my name starts with R, I'll be in the subtract team if you ladies allow me to join. I used to be in the LGX/ZLY ship which crashed and burnt so I became a submarine :D so I'm still #Refuse2sink. Looking forward to getting permission from you all to join. Thanks so much. I got to know about this game from my Captain of the sunken ship @cenching. I thought it's better if I ask permission first. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@Ameera Ali I am currently addicted to Home for Summer, it is so good, also trying to jump forward in Shady mom in law, but no time :( I am back to work after a long sick-leave, so........

(I spent my sick-leave creating NJ's blog :mrgreen: and believe me it didn't make me get better :D )  :mrgreen:  I have the most strange ways of spending a holiday :D :D :D 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Folks, I need an answer from some people who watched Antique Bakery. Who is the real kidnapper? The old limping man, the lady who got caught red handed, or the lady who moved to her Bro's place or anyone else????

@staygold

Johansson as Hank Williams???? :huh::huh:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

use spoiler tags.

@cenching She has a reputation for taking on roles she isn't fit to take on. Especially roles that should go to Asians and minority section in Hollywood. I think it is more the fault of the casting team.

• Like 3