Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

this make feel something bad will happen to this two , remind me of fiery priest 

:sweatingbullets: not just Fiery Priest... The Last Empress too... and there is another one which I can’t recall now...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, Sejabin said:

this is why I am worried that she will play a drama with my love Joo Ji Hoon :no_mouth: I will never watch her again if after divorce she will dates Joo Ji Hoon oppa :heart: this news really shocking me :bawling: why? Why?

She pulled out of Hyena and they are scrambling now to get a new female lead so JJH is “safe”?  I think she signed up for a movie (Anna?) instead.  Both she and SJK are filming movies then.  I think he’s filming Lightning Ship or something with Kim TaeRi (in early July) - poor her and the production cast.  This will all be hanging over their heads when they film.

They will bury themselves in work to keep busy.  Movie is probably better than drama.  There’s not that pressure to live film and the promos etc won’t happen till at least a year (?) later so no media circus to navigate till the dust has settled.

EDIT - no I don’t like robots either. In fact I watched none of the 4 dramas that were listed in the quiz :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

:sweatingbullets: not just Fiery Priest... The Last Empress too... and there is another one which I can’t recall now...

He’s psychometric. I won’t forget my ship they burned to the ground :joy:

@Ameera Ali will definitely be watching that one . It’s JKH . :wub:! One of my non-Kim oppas . 

Edited by Guest

59 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

wahh siannnn

A lot of assignments ?Don’t worry tomorrow your oppa will meet you  :D 

Edited by Guest

was reading the netizen comments on song-song divorce -- wow, picture was so much more complex. it sure is going to get nasty. can anyone tell me why folks seem to be saying that she dates all her co-stars? didn't she just date publicly 2 fellas? lee byung hun and hyun bin? were there other rumoured ones?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

was reading the netizen comments on song-song divorce -- wow, picture was so much more complex. it sure is going to get nasty. can anyone tell me why folks seem to be saying that she dates all her co-stars? didn't she just date publicly 2 fellas? lee byung hun and hyun bin? were there other rumoured ones?

The media is starting a witch hunt and most of the mud slinging are directed to SHK....Is SJK has been canonized recently??? <_<

• Like 3