What Japanese drama are you currently watching?

snow_angel

that ^ drama looks pretty interesting. will definitely have to check that out. anyways, i have such a long list of dramas that i still haven't finished with no time and that i may have to re-watch to catch up lol but anyways, currently it's:

Unsung Cinderella

Gourmet Detective Akechi Goro

Soaking Wet Private Detective Hagoromo Mizuno

also learned there's live actions but cannot remember them off the top of my head. i really miss watching jdramas and wish there was an easier way to watch them though

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Lately been wanting to upkeep my Japanese so tried to watch Jdrama. I finished a short Japanese drama on Netflix called ‘Kotaro Lives Alone’ and it was a lovely drama about friendship and children’s issues. 

Now I am watching Tokyo Mystery Sake and it’s strange but I will give it a chance. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in a bit of a kdrama slump, so I started watching jdramas on Viki.  I recently finished In Time with You (liked better than the korean version), Life-Love on the Line ( a little shocked by the content) and now My Little Love (cute).  

I started one over a year ago, I thought on viki, that abruptly ended for some unknown reason that I hope someone may recognize and tell me the title.  I really enjoyed it and was disappointed when it disappeared.  It's set in modern day with an elderly lady telling a customer at her restaurant about her life.  Most of the drama takes place around 1940s.  Her mother died, then the father took her and her 2 brothers to the countryside.  She wants to be a teacher and her best friend does also but lacks the money.  Her first teen love ends in heartbreak when she discovers he is engaged to another woman.  Her older bro, I believe, goes to college.  The 2nd brother is interested in planes and signs up with the Japanese air force.  This is around 1943ish, so you have an idea what is going to happen.  This is where I lost the show.  I really want to finish it, so if anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.  It's around 50+ episodes. TIA!

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

• 2 months later...
On 8/1/2021 at 1:14 PM, Yinye said:

Lately been wanting to upkeep my Japanese so tried to watch Jdrama. I finished a short Japanese drama on Netflix called ‘Kotaro Lives Alone’ and it was a lovely drama about friendship and children’s issues. 

Now I am watching Tokyo Mystery Sake and it’s strange but I will give it a chance. 

I also recently completed it. Kotaro Lives alone is such a Nice show. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Currently watching:

Kieta Hatsukoi aka My Love Mix Up

Michieda Shunsuke. Meguro Ren. Fukumoto Riku.

FNTOlaoVgAITg5_?format=jpg&name=small

FJbnxe4XEAIUDXJ?format=jpg&name=small

Shunsuke as Aoki. Ren as Ida Riku as Hashmoto.

When Hashimoto lent her eraser to Aoki, Ida's name was written on it when it's supposd to be Aida who's friends with Aoki who think Hashimota likes Aokie

Ep 4 and 5 there's denial, realialisation and then confession for both. Awwww :smooches3:

You know what?  It's light cute funny adorable friendship love crush mix up then realizing true feelings. No thanks to the eraser with Ida's name

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

another beautiful dorama which i completed today

Lovely story

EmzYp_4f.jpg

actually i was looking for some other drama, but it lead me to this beautiful piece

the younger version of the leads were really cute, i kinda found Satoh Takeru's character flat coz his screen time was less

This is the first time i am watching the FL M.Hikari,  she was excellent.  It was surprising to see M.Osamu to see in a support role after seeing him in lot of ML roles.  Anyway I'd give this 8.5/10

• Love 1

Bk6Y6_4f.jpg

OMG.

Lovely drama.  even though its a little slow in the middle episodes, both the penultimate and last episode is the best.  I have to give a big thumbs up to Haruna for extremely good acting as Aoba.  This is the first time watching the ML.  He also acted out well as a disabled person.  the other character i liked was Momono and Haruko.  Everybody should watch this drama.  Its 9/10 for me.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, pad-hari said:

OMG.

Lovely drama.  even though its a little slow in the middle episodes, both the penultimate and last episode is the best.  I have to give a big thumbs up to Haruna for extremely good acting as Aoba.  This is the first time watching the ML.  He also acted out well as a disabled person.  the other character i liked was Momono and Haruko.  Everybody should watch this drama.  Its 9/10 for me.

I loved this drama as well.  One of the best of 2022.  Perhaps my one criticism would be Aoba moving on from Minato so quickly.  I guess it is explained that she always loved Sou.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...