Quantcast

What Japanese drama are you currently watching?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KoiTsudu. Loving this drama.  

Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Dokomademo.  Love it!!!

I'm going to watch this one too! Yamaken!!!! I watch every drama he is in  Bonus: it has Masaki Suda.   @staygold I'm waiting for Kento Yamazaki to break out of the live action "prince charm

• 2 weeks later...

qEWD0_3f.jpg

08Y5r_4f.jpg

Finally finished watching this at last.  Subs were delayed.  Its a very very nice show.  Basically the leads fall in love after their rushed marriage, each having their own reason to rush it.  Nice one.  Really loved it.  I gave it a 10/10 in MDL.   Both the leads were good in acting also their chemistry was also excellent.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/18/2021 at 10:30 AM, pad-hari said:

Finally finished watching this at last.  Subs were delayed.  Its a very very nice show.  Basically the leads fall in love after their rushed marriage, each having their own reason to rush it.  Nice one.  Really loved it.  I gave it a 10/10 in MDL.   Both the leads were good in acting also their chemistry was also excellent.

May I ask the name of the drama. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!

Tengoku To Jigoku. Just finished Ep 1.. What a hoot. It's the expession when realization hit Mochikuzi's he's in Hidaka's body. The actor's expression thou. Good acting.  I'm not familiar with Issey Takahashi tho. I try watch most Ayase Haruka drama.

EuVNk88U4AwjETU?format=jpg&name=small

Before the switch, Mochizuki  is anything but delicate. She's no afraid to call it as it is, and she's always going here and there trying to find out more about the  Hidaka. When the switch happened. Why does it feel like- Mochikuzi in Hidaka's body is delicate and spooked.

:scream::joy::D:lol:

Detecttive Ayako Mochikuzi would never :D

Edit to add:   actually Hidaka in Mochikuzi body in which the latter is acting it's her indeed.. is more strong and take charge than ever.  In other words...  Mochikuzi's  body with Hidaka minds is turning to be a good thing. The other jerko detective trying to think lowly of M will be facepalm. Haha.  But  Mochikuzi in Hidaka's body is.. scared fumbling one.  Shouldn't be. It's not her personality.  Confuse much?  I think I'm the only one who understand my post. :D

Body swapping is not as fluid like in kdrama  but acting more than  make up for it.

• Like 1

Cinderella is online,there are ten episodes but not all with subtitles  i  was very disappointed, it has almost nothing to do with the Chinese version, the male lead is too weak 

• 4 weeks later...

Binge epsiode 5 to 10  Tengoku to Jigoku. 

Awww. Yes.

And HBD as well  to this wonderful actess. I always remember her in Tatta Hitotsu no Koi