What Japanese drama are you currently watching?

snow_angel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

qEWD0_3f.jpg

08Y5r_4f.jpg

Finally finished watching this at last.  Subs were delayed.  Its a very very nice show.  Basically the leads fall in love after their rushed marriage, each having their own reason to rush it.  Nice one.  Really loved it.  I gave it a 10/10 in MDL.   Both the leads were good in acting also their chemistry was also excellent.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/18/2021 at 10:30 AM, pad-hari said:

Finally finished watching this at last.  Subs were delayed.  Its a very very nice show.  Basically the leads fall in love after their rushed marriage, each having their own reason to rush it.  Nice one.  Really loved it.  I gave it a 10/10 in MDL.   Both the leads were good in acting also their chemistry was also excellent.

May I ask the name of the drama. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

Tengoku To Jigoku. Just finished Ep 1.. What a hoot. It's the expession when realization hit Mochikuzi's he's in Hidaka's body. The actor's expression thou. Good acting.  I'm not familiar with Issey Takahashi tho. I try watch most Ayase Haruka drama.

EuVNk88U4AwjETU?format=jpg&name=small

Before the switch, Mochizuki  is anything but delicate. She's no afraid to call it as it is, and she's always going here and there trying to find out more about the  Hidaka. When the switch happened. Why does it feel like- Mochikuzi in Hidaka's body is delicate and spooked.

:scream::joy::D:lol:

Detecttive Ayako Mochikuzi would never :D

Edit to add:   actually Hidaka in Mochikuzi body in which the latter is acting it's her indeed.. is more strong and take charge than ever.  In other words...  Mochikuzi's  body with Hidaka minds is turning to be a good thing. The other jerko detective trying to think lowly of M will be facepalm. Haha.  But  Mochikuzi in Hidaka's body is.. scared fumbling one.  Shouldn't be. It's not her personality.  Confuse much?  I think I'm the only one who understand my post. :D

Body swapping is not as fluid like in kdrama  but acting more than  make up for it.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ishihara Satomi Ayano Go.....     Ko wa Deep ni   

And if you wnt to know.... the other dorama I'm watching. Nemesis  and Renai Mangaka.

Them cuties.. Tsun tsun he is. ::D

• Like 1

Currently watching.....

ICYMI:  Marine biology, oceanographer, marine life, being environmental, talking  to sea creatures. Under water scenes, a dash of cliche romance good pace, pretty corny but it's hilarious otp. Pretty Ishihara Satomi and tusndere character of Ayano Go.

Nagisa Mio is trying to stop the the Hasuto group from building resort and ocean tower. She'll meet Rintaro Hasuto (2nd son and GM of the project) There are 3 Hasuto brothers in this drama and  the eldest Kotaro and the Rin at odds. Youngest Eitaro your typical happy go lucky tryna  patch things up. Her bff is the flounder fish..

Ep 1-5

-It's the Kiss y'all! we likin the otp!

--Mio always carrying that plastic bag picking sea trash mostly bottles. The ocean is her habitat.

-- Mio invited on show to talk about days in Hoshigahma beach.  She went viral after a video of her was shown  having a quarrel with a hermit crab and a lot of viewers  found it funny. She describe a  youthful memory -supposed to be happy romatic one but - she heard  a voice in pain,  mouth chomping. She couldn't help.. she stick her hand inside  man's mouth suddenly pulling a plastic bag stuck in his throat....but was describing uncle sea turtle. Heh.  She got us there. Even Rin got scared. We're like  --> :o-to :blink:to :phew:to:lol:

-- Mio describes men as Sea Turtles. That man Rin knows :D

-- When Mio  describe Rin is just like  "old lady" in her neighborhood. She was referring to Clown triggerfish. :lol:

--When I got  giddy!  I was yeah Mio kiss him! but then  that jtuber  (the one who filmed of her with the hermit crab hiding behind the rock saw what happened. Wanting that 2mil viral views (spell money and fame!) Ohnooo.

- Mio talking to sea creatures in her aqauaruim.-Finding that  Mio only have 3 months left. Wait she' ain't human at all???:scream:

-The elvator scene... and I'm still giddy! Stop you two! Well no don't!

- The conversation tho'  corny actually. Weak. I'll let it pass. I otp them.:persevere:

M: " Why were you in the sea the other day?"

R: To  look for something

M: You know the ocean is big

R: Yo're so annoying:

M: Oh you mean FIND YOUR SELF?

R: Huh no. What do you mean find myself?

-The beach scene.  Trench coats.. can you be any more stylish.  Has it's use. Rin  gave hive to Mio. Holding.. yeeeh

- When she got jealous  fo another girl and thought Rin has a child. I'm confused who is Sota... the little boy.

- Found out what he was looking for.  no, not "his self!" but the ring of his mother which Mio has been keeping.

And the revelation   du du du dunnnnnn.... "I'm not human" - Mio. I suspected it already.

we lovin the otp.

The said bff

• Like 1

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1

• 1 month later...