Quantcast
snow_angel

What Japanese drama are you currently watching?

Natsuzora

w20XoU8.jpg

Cast:

Hirose Suzu, Okada Masaki, Yoshizawa Ryo, Fujiki Naohito, Matsushima Nanako, Kusakari Masao, Yamada Yuki

Halfway through Koi wa tsuzuku yo doko made mo - Sato Takeru is pretty hot as a tsundere doctor. Also halfway through Hanbun, Aoi, wish there were more of Ritsu with Suzume.

Also, Hero 2014 is boring and lacks the charm and wit of the original.

• Like 2

here to rave about Koi wa tsuzuku yo doko made mo :

it is so simple and cute. I love the two main characters, lots of doses of sugar and cuteness. Actors really did justice to it. I will also think of it when I am down and out as it is an energizer. It is a manga turned into live action in the right way. I didnt like the manga but this series is perfect for a grey day when you need to smell the roses. Ohh and absolutely Takeru Satooo ohhhh is hotttt!

@Aziraphale: was thinking of checking out Aoi but now not sure. I want more of the main characters and their romance  :D

do share some nice recommendations...

@Jim Dandy: i had seen oshin ages ago. I loved it as a child. Where are u seeing some of your recommendations? Any suggestions for sites where english subs for japanese series would be available? Thanks.