JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Aquariuslady said:

Awkward....:D

hehe...this couple award is possible mostly because of Hong Jinyoung..

even after she said she was afraid because of some fans threatened her,

she still keep playing loveline with KJK from RM to Mom diary...

that why KJK thanks her for her hard work and give this honor to her because he did not contributed much for their loveline..

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Aquariuslady said:

Just found this 

take it with a grain of salt..

last time, kjk get mad at him for creating a fanfiction about him and Jihyo in Big Picture..lol..

and here he did again last night #facepalm#

i read from fans who attended sbs award last night, they feel bad for KJK because he really feel embarrassed and uncomfortable when they showing his couple scene with Jinyoung..he said before in RM, they're not dating and he mentioned again in mom diary they're just friend nothing more..but things get more complicated ever since she appeared on Mom's diary and later on she become a regular cast Mom diary with her mother..

like i said before, it's the biggest miracle if KJK and YEH end up together and announce their marriage news..if not, i wish nothing but happiness for them..

• Like 3

Obviously, KJK is not happy with this loveline. And I guess that Hong Jin Young has not any better way except becoming more positive when they meet each other on the show. 
PDs surely want this loveline more popular and attract the audience. I'm sure that the surroundings want too. 

• Like 2

This article was just published yesterday and I just felt happy reading the first line. :D

https://channel-korea.com/kim-jong-kook-and-yoon-eun-hye/

"There are rumors speculating that Kim Jong-kook and Yoon Eun-hye are in a relationship."

Well, I hope that the rumor is still circulating in Korea until now. I also hope that it will end soon and they will finally confirm their relationship. :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

NOTE: chingus, we are thinking of having a shippers event where shippers will get the chance to win badges of their ship. we would like to know if there would be enough interest from the shipping community for such an event. could you let us know if your ship would be interested? if you could let us know within the next few days (say 25 Jan), this would help us plan better. this would be held sometime in february. please tag me or @youngatheart or @angelangie or @ebullient when you respond. thank you.

• Like 1