JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

• 2 weeks later...

tbh, how KJK always playing and checking his phone is more suspicious than his loveline in RM..kkkk..even his closed friend like kim jimin has suspicious about his lovelife because he never put down his phone during filming and off camera..lol..so i doubt he was busy replying his friends messages unless it's someone important to him!

• Like 2

Don't believe the soompi article. You should watch that ep to find the truth.

KJK said good things to SJY because she agreed to not force him to expose the body while all others planned to do that. 

The point I notify is his voice. He said it just like he's reading a sentence in a script. No higher or lower, no happy, no angry, no shy. Even when other members teased KJK and SJY, he has no emotions. Do you think he was like that if he really has romance ideas with SJY?

If you watch 3 eps recently, SJY try to make romantic things with KJK. I don't say it's a rude action or her only idea or a script of PD. But I see they are trying to make the eps more interesting, that's all. In my opinion, that just benefits for SJY in the recent time because her character is not interesting and her time appearance is less than others.

• Like 1

On ‎18‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 10:23 PM, Thơ Nguyễn said:

Don't believe the soompi article. You should watch that ep to find the truth.

KJK said good things to SJY because she agreed to not force him to expose the body while all others planned to do that. 

The point I notify is his voice. He said it just like he's reading a sentence in a script. No higher or lower, no happy, no angry, no shy. Even when other members teased KJK and SJY, he has no emotions. Do you think he was like that if he really has romance ideas with SJY?

If you watch 3 eps recently, SJY try to make romantic things with KJK. I don't say it's a rude action or her only idea or a script of PD. But I see they are trying to make the eps more interesting, that's all. In my opinion, that just benefits for SJY in the recent time because her character is not interesting and her time appearance is less than others.

You are so right about KJK not showing or having any emotions when being teased.  Also, I totally agree with you about SJY is getting bored these days.  She is basically not interesting at all, for the past 6 years, she merely relies on her loveline with Gary, if not, her only fun was falling asleep in the car or getting "angry" with other members.  I've been watching RM for so long and I couldn't think of one single joke she made me laugh, not even one!!!   Don't misunderstand that I hate her, no i don't,  and i think she is pretty, too, and RM still needs her because of her popularity.  And since KJK and SJY are getting old now and still remaining to be single, that might be the reason why such loveline thing re-activate in these episodes, just like Lee Kwangsoo and Jeon Somin, as long as you're not married, you will be laughed at.  Except for Yang Sechan as he is quite ugly i would say.  Of course SJY knows well that KJK is a passive person.  Other people need to take the first step to stimulate KJK, and then KJK can react and give surprises to the audience.  Look how YOO Jaesuk has been doing for all these years, he also understands KJK's nature, and he is always the one who takes the initiative.

I also feel that KJK is getting sluggish these days, not only he played his phone while shooting, which i think it's quite unprofessional, he is not as entertaining as Kwangsoo and Haha, but I still love watching him, that's why I can understand the fan of SJY or Spartace, sometimes we just hook with some people and love them no matter what.

• Awesome 1

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Thơ Nguyễn said:

JongYoon Couple fans, you should watch Mom's Diary ep 76 now http://kshow123.net/show/moms-diary-my-ugly-duckling/episode-76.html

In the beginning, moms ask KJK's mother if YEH is the person breaking up with KJK because he gym too frequent.

Later, they also say about SJY but we can ignore that part. :D

He also said his ex girlfriend called him as prince:heart:

9 hours ago, Thơ Nguyễn said:

YEH called KJK as prince? I don't know about it.

He didn't said YEH but ex girlfriend. Read soompi news articles. 

Kim Jong Kook also showed his thrifty side and revealed that he had never purchased a movie on his TV. He then opened his attic for the first time in years and pulled out items he used in the military in 2006, stage costumes from promoting with Turbo, and letters from his ex-girlfriend calling him “a prince.”

Edited by Aquariuslady

On 11/03/2018 at 12:04 PM, Thơ Nguyễn said:

Why you post news about Spartace couple here? We should just talk about YEh and KJK.

Because I think there is nothing happens between both of them. By the way, throw back to Xman...this is the one of my favourite scene

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

You can watch the full episode of Ugly Duckling here:

http://kshow123.net/show/moms-diary-my-ugly-duckling/episode-80.html

KJK mentioned that he had a 7-yr and a 6-yr relationship, I wonder who they were, maybe YEH was one of them but I still hope that she was not. Maybe those relationships happened before YEH.

Something that bothered me was when KJK's mom said that, "He seems to date one person for a long time." I'm not sure if the translation/subtitle was correct coz I don't understand Korean so I couldn't validate. Based on my own interpretation, he's currently dating someone for a long time because if his mother referring to a past relationship he should have said everything in past tense but she used present tense. I hope that she's referring to YEH. I would be very happy if YEH will appear on this show or even in running man. I want them to have a reunion but I think it will be hard if they are really exes or they are currently dating. Both of them said on separate interviews that they will reveal their respective relationship if they are getting married. So I think we still need to wait until one of them reveal their relationship.

If they are exes, I hope that they'll get back together and if they are currently dating, I hope that they'll get married ASAP and if they're not really together, I hope that they'll

meet one day and date. :wub:

Honestly, it's really hard to ship this couple nowadays because KJK is being paired with other celebrities right now but keep in mind that YEH also gone through that phase, she was linked to almost all her leading men and most of their ships already sank but KJK and YEH's ship is still sailing for the longest time! B)

KJKYEH forever!

JONGYOON Couple forever!

• Like 2