Quantcast
Guest jongeunkookhye

JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

15 hours ago, Aquariuslady said:

In RM ep 426, why KJK said he cant do this anymore and i shoud stop this when HaHa suggested him to use what he did in Xman to YEH?

Maybe he doesn't want their scandal to be brought up while YEH is making her comeback drama or YEH doesn't want him to do that with other girls :wub: 

• Like 5

JK denied rumor about him and HJY when Sayori asked him that rumor. She should be mention YEH too, just want to know what he say...:D

• Like 2

On 11/9/2018 at 1:56 PM, Aquariuslady said:

Already watched this drama till last episodes, i think this time YEH’s drama unlike her former dramas...there’s not many kissing scenes in there even when wedding scene they didn’t kiss. Just wondering “why” 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Aquariuslady said:

Awkward....:D

hehe...this couple award is possible mostly because of Hong Jinyoung..

even after she said she was afraid because of some fans threatened her,

she still keep playing loveline with KJK from RM to Mom diary...

that why KJK thanks her for her hard work and give this honor to her because he did not contributed much for their loveline..

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Aquariuslady said:

Just found this 

take it with a grain of salt..

last time, kjk get mad at him for creating a fanfiction about him and Jihyo in Big Picture..lol..

and here he did again last night #facepalm#

i read from fans who attended sbs award last night, they feel bad for KJK because he really feel embarrassed and uncomfortable when they showing his couple scene with Jinyoung..he said before in RM, they're not dating and he mentioned again in mom diary they're just friend nothing more..but things get more complicated ever since she appeared on Mom's diary and later on she become a regular cast Mom diary with her mother..

like i said before, it's the biggest miracle if KJK and YEH end up together and announce their marriage news..if not, i wish nothing but happiness for them..

• Like 2

Obviously, KJK is not happy with this loveline. And I guess that Hong Jin Young has not any better way except becoming more positive when they meet each other on the show. 
PDs surely want this loveline more popular and attract the audience. I'm sure that the surroundings want too. 

• Like 2

anyone noticed they get back their black hair color? lol..they keep their hair dying color for years..KJK did changed it one month ago and YEH's hair turn back to black color only after she finished her drama..:sweat_smile:

• Like 1