Quantcast
Guest jongeunkookhye

JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Jong Min asked : will you going to abroad for several nights with your girlfriend? 

Gun Mo's Mother asked : will they rent two rooms?:tongue:

• Like 2

Hello Soompiers,

The Events' team has an Amazing Hunt in progress, so feel free to participate to win some prizes & reputation points!

What's the interesting story in Xman era?:rolleyes: Se Chan so curious ask to Ha Ha : who is she? Ha Ha just Laugh :D

Edited by Aquariuslady
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, ChuchaylovesYEH said:

Hi Guys,

Check this article:

http://dlvr.it/QWpnNF

Based on this article, YEH's name was mentioned on the latest ep of Ugly Duckling. Can't wait for the this ep!Hopefully it will be uploaded with Eng sub ASAP. :D

i think it was because HAHA said something about Xman?? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

44 minutes ago, Aquariuslady said:

What's the interesting story in Xman era?:rolleyes: Se Chan so curious ask to Ha Ha : who is she? Ha Ha just Laugh :D

lol..HAHA had so much fun teasing his hyung and KJK only can smile at his inside joke..:lol:

• Like 2

I WANT TO GET MARRIED LIKE CRAZY AND I WISH TO HAVE 3 KIDS..

>>https://www.dispatch.co.kr/1333034 

HAHA told many times how Dispatch used to follow KJK around and later give up because he is too smart with his lowkey relationship?

but looks at who pictures that Dispatch used in their site? :lol:

for me, it's quite interesting why Dispatch rather put KJK's women ideal types picture than his current lovelines (Jihyo-Jinyoung) for KJK's statement about marriage and kids? lol..

i know it's nothing much but i still feeling good about this..haha..

• Like 2

Accdg to this article: Seo Eun Soo guested in RM and showed super strength that is comparable to YEH. As per members, "We meet another female champion. We've never seen anyong like her since Yoon Eun Hye," which Kim Jong Kook also acknowledges.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trang Teukie said:

Please translate it

nothing much..it just one of listener radio sent a message saying KJK always remind her of YEH..lol..

• Like 2

5 hours ago, claratenten said:

nothing much..it just one of listener radio sent a message saying KJK always remind her of YEH..lol..

Then what did he say?

I'm just so happy that YEH was mentioned in RM again. At the last part of ep.411, they were asked to change each member's nicknames on Naver and KJK couldn't think of any nickname for HaHa. Then he thought of 'Status Laundering' for HaHa, HaHa laughed and said that he will put YEH as KJK's nickname. 'One Man' was played and their famous pic of Dangyunhaji was posted :D:D:D I couldn't get any clip for this but you will see it on ep 411.

Another thing, when they were on the bus, they played a game where in KJK and HaHa was partnered so HaHa should answer the questions pertaining to KJK. HaHa was asked why KJK goes to LA frequently. HaHa answered, "For his girlfriend, his ex-girlfriend and his daughter." Another question was asked to HaHa, where KJK most afraid of, HaHa answered, "His daughter, his girlfriend and his ex-girlfriend. Here's the clip:

I just remembered CTH's joke in Family Outing pertaining to KJK's girlfriend in the U.S. and he said sorry to YEH.

My delulu mind said that the ex-gf and gf that HaHa was pertaining to is YEH. Maybe KJK was just saying ex-gf but the truth is they're still together. :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 1

Throw back to Xman era, watch on 2:50 when KJK said he was really scared to YEH just remind me when Haha answer PD questions about Who's KJK most afraid  on RM ep 411 :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Hello!Please vote for Eun Hye unnie on NameSNS.com :-(

(1)log in(you can check here how to make sns account>>https://www.facebook.com/groups/493336334392026/permalink/712939865765004/)

(2)click here to vote her>>https://namesns.com/m/entertainer/rank_list.html?cate=2&cate2=1&gender=2

She's No.5 now :-( You can vote again and again every 30sec.So please vote her as much as you can.This poll will end in 6days.Let's show Neri's power!!

Edited by lusy999
  • Like 1

Rewatch xman <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/D4vC7CNiCFw" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anyone remember that "Even if Jong Kook oppa gives soccer the cold treatment, he will never treat me coldly, understand?"

Yes, YEH is always KJK's ideal lover.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1