Quantcast
Guest jongeunkookhye

JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

tumblr_p7pdawnsZ81rndus9o1_540.png

cr pic to loveableoneman

i think everyone wishes the same for him..stay healthy and to get married soon!! :D

30601853_560173207710682_357202213569613

• Like 3

I heard from Reddit that KJK ex during Turbo period was Chae Rina of Roo'ra. She was a guest on I can see your voice the program KJK is one of the main MCs. 

However, if you see that ep big picture carefully, KJK thought another person when Haha reminded meeting during filming at first. Really, I also thought about another person - YEH haha

• Like 1

31557203_222277818532248_454527256117221

KJK once again makes viewers heart melting and fluttering with his sweet words..like other moms said, strong man maybe look tough from outside appearance but they're the most gentleman and sweetest man on earth when they with their ladies..:blush:

watching this, it reminds me good old days when KJK really take care of YEH..make me wish and pray hard for a miracle that KJK and YEH will get back together again..!!:bawling: 

• Like 3

Watch start 2:28 when KJK said people should going date in island then HJY asked what was year..I just curious who was HJY mean:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

Have you watched the latest ep

of Ugly Duckling:

http://ikshow.net/shows/mom-s-diary-my-ugly-duckling/episode-87/

At around 24:55 KJK was talking to his imaginary girlfriend and the resemblance of his gf seems YEH and notice the background music it was "Saying I love You" (KJK song) intro. 

I'm still hoping for our couple!:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ChuchaylovesYEH said:

Hi Guys,

Have you watched the latest ep

of Ugly Duckling:

http://ikshow.net/shows/mom-s-diary-my-ugly-duckling/episode-87/

At around 24:55 KJK was talking to his imaginary girlfriend and the resemblance of his gf seems YEH and notice the background music it was "Saying I love You" (KJK song) intro. 

I'm still hoping for our couple!:wub::wub::wub:

If you watched when KJK revealed why he broke up with his ex gf, and Gap Jin said he must be love her a lot and his felling never change. Who always being his ideal type of gf when they asked him for choose between YEH and the others?:rolleyes:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Aquariuslady said:

If you watched when KJK revealed why he broke up with his ex gf, and Gap Jin said he must be love her a lot and his felling never change. Who always being his ideal type of gf when they asked him for choose between YEH and the others?:rolleyes:

I watched that ep and it seems that KJK feelings never changed. Maybe YEH was the ex that left him because he can't marry her yet and now KJK regret it. But I think it's not too late, they can still be together, both of them are still single and if marrying is the only reason they broke up, I think they can still patch things up since KJK is now ready to get married. 

At the back of my mind, I think that they are still together because of some similarities that we can notice. Recently, they both went to reality shows, they both have cosmetics endorsements, they love wearing black, they love the same furniture and they opened they're own resto/cafe. I know that maybe they were just coincidences but please forgive me, I can't help it, I just want them together. Let's wait and see, maybe they are preparing something big. Oh btw, YEH will comeback this year. :D

• Like 3

I'm so happy reading some of the comments related to YEH's comeback drama because they want her to promote in Running Man :D I think there's a possibility if the drama will be aired in SBS but it seems that KBS will air this drama accdg to some of the articles but I'm still crossing my fingers that someday YEH will visit Running Man, maybe for her movie 'After Love' that hasn't been shown yet. :wub:

• Like 1

On 5/17/2018 at 5:02 PM, ChuchaylovesYEH said:

it seems that KBS will air this drama

Isn't it MBC? Dramabeans had article about the web novels that would be adapted to drama, but at the time of the article it didn't have any cast yet. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JoR said:

Isn't it MBC? Dramabeans had article about the web novels that would be adapted to drama, but at the time of the article it didn't have any cast yet. 

I also saw that article maybe there's no definite station yet. It's still under negotations. Different articles are saying different things but one thing is for sure, YEH already accepted the offer and I'm wishing that KJK and YEH will cross their paths again :wub:

• Like 1

I am soooo excited for YEH comeback drama!! And i wonder who is the male lead! And reading the synopsis, it reminds me of X-MAN! 

It was during X-MAN when YEH love scandal with KJK erupted! Eventhough she is still not so popular during that time, but it makes both of them popular till now!

Hoping for more news coming soon!

• Like 1

lol..he has been saying how desperate he want to get married for years but nothing happened..:angry:

he said he want 3 childs..mybe he got the idea of having three kids from his friends like CTH and Janghyuk..:tongue:

in last epi of MUD, he said he want to travel abroad with his gf..

anyone has a feeling the way he talked about his planning is kinda giving us a hint of something..lol

• Like 1