JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

Hi Guys,

Have you watched the latest ep

of Ugly Duckling:

http://ikshow.net/shows/mom-s-diary-my-ugly-duckling/episode-87/

At around 24:55 KJK was talking to his imaginary girlfriend and the resemblance of his gf seems YEH and notice the background music it was "Saying I love You" (KJK song) intro. 

I'm still hoping for our couple!:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ChuchaylovesYEH said:

Hi Guys,

Have you watched the latest ep

of Ugly Duckling:

http://ikshow.net/shows/mom-s-diary-my-ugly-duckling/episode-87/

At around 24:55 KJK was talking to his imaginary girlfriend and the resemblance of his gf seems YEH and notice the background music it was "Saying I love You" (KJK song) intro. 

I'm still hoping for our couple!:wub::wub::wub:

If you watched when KJK revealed why he broke up with his ex gf, and Gap Jin said he must be love her a lot and his felling never change. Who always being his ideal type of gf when they asked him for choose between YEH and the others?:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, Aquariuslady said:

If you watched when KJK revealed why he broke up with his ex gf, and Gap Jin said he must be love her a lot and his felling never change. Who always being his ideal type of gf when they asked him for choose between YEH and the others?:rolleyes:

I watched that ep and it seems that KJK feelings never changed. Maybe YEH was the ex that left him because he can't marry her yet and now KJK regret it. But I think it's not too late, they can still be together, both of them are still single and if marrying is the only reason they broke up, I think they can still patch things up since KJK is now ready to get married. 

At the back of my mind, I think that they are still together because of some similarities that we can notice. Recently, they both went to reality shows, they both have cosmetics endorsements, they love wearing black, they love the same furniture and they opened they're own resto/cafe. I know that maybe they were just coincidences but please forgive me, I can't help it, I just want them together. Let's wait and see, maybe they are preparing something big. Oh btw, YEH will comeback this year. :D

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

I'm so happy reading some of the comments related to YEH's comeback drama because they want her to promote in Running Man :D I think there's a possibility if the drama will be aired in SBS but it seems that KBS will air this drama accdg to some of the articles but I'm still crossing my fingers that someday YEH will visit Running Man, maybe for her movie 'After Love' that hasn't been shown yet. :wub:

• Like 1

On 5/17/2018 at 5:02 PM, ChuchaylovesYEH said:

it seems that KBS will air this drama

Isn't it MBC? Dramabeans had article about the web novels that would be adapted to drama, but at the time of the article it didn't have any cast yet. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JoR said:

Isn't it MBC? Dramabeans had article about the web novels that would be adapted to drama, but at the time of the article it didn't have any cast yet. 

I also saw that article maybe there's no definite station yet. It's still under negotations. Different articles are saying different things but one thing is for sure, YEH already accepted the offer and I'm wishing that KJK and YEH will cross their paths again :wub:

• Like 1

I am soooo excited for YEH comeback drama!! And i wonder who is the male lead! And reading the synopsis, it reminds me of X-MAN! 

It was during X-MAN when YEH love scandal with KJK erupted! Eventhough she is still not so popular during that time, but it makes both of them popular till now!

Hoping for more news coming soon!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

lol..he has been saying how desperate he want to get married for years but nothing happened..:angry:

he said he want 3 childs..mybe he got the idea of having three kids from his friends like CTH and Janghyuk..:tongue:

in last epi of MUD, he said he want to travel abroad with his gf..

anyone has a feeling the way he talked about his planning is kinda giving us a hint of something..lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChuchaylovesYEH said:

Hi Guys,

Check this article:

http://dlvr.it/QWpnNF

Based on this article, YEH's name was mentioned on the latest ep of Ugly Duckling. Can't wait for the this ep!Hopefully it will be uploaded with Eng sub ASAP. :D

i think it was because HAHA said something about Xman?? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

44 minutes ago, Aquariuslady said:

What's the interesting story in Xman era?:rolleyes: Se Chan so curious ask to Ha Ha : who is she? Ha Ha just Laugh :D

lol..HAHA had so much fun teasing his hyung and KJK only can smile at his inside joke..:lol:

• Like 2