JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

☆JYC☆ <3 ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆ <3 ★JYC☆

576556_1341803532624798_476488367_n.jpg  601389_1341803712624780_1975192142_n.jpg
~~photos taken after KJK served the MS~~

156014_1341774009294417_910903228_n.jpg527737_1341774155961069_1256215651_n.jpg 487820_1341773995961085_846944140_n.jpg 598649_1341774029294415_1665895134_n.jpg

KIM JONG KOOK

577703_1341803622624789_395410242_n.jpg536335_1341803525958132_250706123_n.jpg

YOON EUN HYE

157000_1341803432624808_571042239_n.jpg733956_1341803435958141_1396859325_n.jpg486479_1341803519291466_2128273535_n.jpg

Jong-Yoon Couple Love Story:

credit to coolsmurf

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Droid Serif', Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 2.3rem; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; -webkit-transition: opacity 0.3s linear; line-height: 1.1em;"Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye real love story

ca8cc9f1.jpg 

Even outside of Xman, there are too many uncanny links between them that is either too coincidental or they simply just want to show their affection for each other in public. You might have hated them together, think that either one of them aren’t good enough for each other, there are others suitable for them, etc. But you are not them, what matters is that they enjoy being with each other and that’s what really matters.

I like many of you, got acquainted with Eun Hye through watching Goong and know that Shin Chae Gyung (Eun Hye’s role) belongs to Prince Shin in it. But her name is Yoon Eun Hye in real life. Everything ends after the director shouts cut. You can say the same for Xman, everything ends after recording. But, this apparently isn’t so if you manage to finish reading through this entire post of information and pictures.

I am not forcing on you that they should be together. But you could take a neutral stand, watch and decide for yourself. Besides this, my Youtube library of videos can also testify to that plus the hundred of comments posted on them.

Once again, have to give thanks to Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye supporters for compiling and creating all these information and pictures as evidence of proof of their romance. It isn’t easy to spot all these and then take the time to stitch them up together…

1. This unusual appearance of them together happened during the period when their newspaper scandal broke out in November 2004 as they appeared on SBS I Am variety show. They look ultra compatible in their matching outfits, seating together and being continually teased by the hosts and guests on the show.

2. Eun Hye attended the premiere of his Letter music video which was also his birthday party. (link) Eun Hye was supposed to be his leading lady for this MV but could not find an appropriate slot in her calendar for filming.  The role later went to Park Shin Hye. The song ironically appears as Eun Hye’s background music on her cyworld blog during that period.

3. It appears that Eun Hye seem to be using her own wardrobe for both Goong drama and then later in Jong Kook’s music video, Letter. Looks like she went shopping particularly to look for something similar to match Jong Kook’s outfits.

8d88b977.jpg

4. There was this radio interview in September 2005 between Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Jong Kook where both are the best of friends.

Radio transcript|Radio interview

The highlight of the interview was Jong Kook pretending not to know the actual age gap between him and Eun Hye to cover his tracks. But Tae Hyun ruined it for him again by saying the actual age gap even though he is not that close to Eun Hye, yet he knows that their gap is only 8 years.

Also, Tae Hyun was also pretending to be single as well because he made it seem like he was single. This even though he has been with the same woman for 10 years and married her this year. Denial is the name of the game in the showbiz industry.

5. In November 2005, Jong Kook finally admits that he would like to date Eun Hye during a LIVE interview on Yoon Do Hyun Love Letter so things must have gone well since then, cause Eun Hye appeared in his music video, Saying I Love You and on the pretext of thanking her, he gave her a diamond ring and a scooter as gifts for her assistance.

Eun Hye was no longer in Xman last year but they still created another new scandal in July 2006 which made the news with this music video. Jong Kook had a diamond ring custom made for Eun Hye at a famous jewelry store, Agape and also gave her a red scooter.

Sure they did damage control saying that he just gave it to her because she participated in his MV but the diamond ring he gave her was bigger than the couple ring that he once gave to his ex-girlfriend. And who ever gives such expensive stuff just because they were in your music video?

6. The pictures of Eun Hye were actual photos that were placed on her cyworld blog in January 2006. They were then stitched together by fans to show the stark similarities between her and Jong Kook. See and decide for yourself.
98c19a4c.jpg56f2357d.jpg
4ed8b808.jpg
11f69d2d.jpg

They even have the same pose, just look at their hands…how sweet

f1518fb7.jpg
24969d3b.jpg
59370605.jpg
36d39444.jpg
573b5646.jpg
7f0178c7.jpg
7b55023d.jpg
bd05bdf6.jpg

7. In another program called Nal Ah Ra Shoot-Dori on KBS channel dated 26th Feb 2006, this was where Jong Kook used his phone to call Cha Tae Hyun to tell him the good news of Shootdori winning the first game. When he passed the phone to the kid, Kim Tae Hoon, the screen showed his phone accessory that was kind of similiar to what Eun Hye had on hers. The caps of Eun Hye was coincidentally taken around that same time.

16e7e490.jpg
7719a4f3.jpg

8. One of Eun Hye’s favourite brands is Burberry, so it’s no surprise that she would shop for matching Burberry helmets for them to wear on their music video, Saying I Love You.

f57e4035.jpg

9. Who could be the one driving Eun Hye to Jong Kook’s brother wedding in May 2006? Both of them would later appear at the same wedding not together though and Jong Kook had changed to a suit to receive guests but just too bad. It was a private reception so no media was allowed in. Although after this, Jong Kook has been avoiding the media very smartly in future weddings he went to.

8199bfe9.jpg
98c19a4c.jpg

Eun Hye was at the wedding early. The wedding was to start at 3 pm but she was already there hours there before since she had to help out at the reception. These field report came from a source who prefer to remain anonymous.

There were 2 receptions, one for the honored guest/family and the other one set at a later time for friends. The first reception for honored guest and family happened at 3 pm. Eun Hye was there but sat at the bride’s side, not the groom side, to avoid needless gossip. The bride’s side were so surprised to see that Eun Hye was already there before everyone else.

Yeh also attended the second reception held for Jong Kook and his brother friends that same day at a different time. She was there the whole day but she avoided being photographed together or sitting next to Jong Kook because they were scared that one of the guests might leak the photos to the media, so they kept their distance all the time.

10. Guess Eun Hye was giving him the thumbs up after knowing that the One Man was allowed to play soccer on this date while serving the military because she posted this pic on her cyworld blog on June 4th. (thanks to lhasha)

ab6877b8.jpg

11. During Jong Kook’s four weeks of military training, he was not allowed to contact anyone, at that time his squad leader posted a picture of Eun Hye (that pic where she was getting prepared for the Bali photoshoot) on his Cyworld blog and put it under the “Special Lover” folder along with some Jong Kook pictures. Why would his squad leader put Jong Kook’s and Eun Hye’s picture under the “Special Lover” folder?

What made it even more suspicious was that his Cyworld was open to public before this but after smart fans found out about his blog, he edited that folder and later took it down due to a lot of fans asking him for details..

but it was too late, we already knew it…

12. Not to mention Eun Hye and Jong Kook’s name were used as an example in a learn to speak english book for children. How about that, teaching the children from young not to practise denial of relationship from public? Haha…

13. In this particular interview published on December 10th 2006, a reporter asked Eun Hye for her opinion on the two men linked frequently with her, Joo Ji Hyun and Kim Jong Kook. You can see clearly that the answers she gave leaned more towards Kim Jong Kook!! (Translated Interview)

14. This is what Eun Hye had to say about Jong Kook in an interview

In the beginning we only exchanged greetings but after the scandal we became really close; we occasionally eat out together and we also call each other on the phone. He has really good manners and that’s what makes oppa charming.. My mother likes him especially. He has a good character, and is also fair/just. Is there anyone in the entertainment world that doesn’t like him?”

• Love 2

Guest jongeunkookhye

31928_505423406183253_1198832420_n.jpg
--above pictures were taken during YEHs IMY drama, KJK in RM (red); during the election
cr: to JYC Global

295522_1340632272741924_1762356082_n.jpg
cr: baidu

Guest jongeunkookhye

Kim Jong Kook during his Singapore Fanmeeting last Febuary 22, 2013.
Of all the songs sung by KJK, only our warrior princess MV was shown on the said event.
Just like his Concert last 2009; only YEHs MV Saying I Love You was shown.
KJK, had turned his head to see the MV thrice and said to have a sweet smile upon looking the screen..

Text: Joanna Goh
Photos: Lim Wen Ying
Video: Fiona Lin

Kim Jong Kook in Singapore

Diehard fans and long-time supporters of the love-line between Yoon Eun Hye and Kim Jong Kook from theirX-Man days, you are not the only ones hoping for an onscreen reunion between the two. Jong Kook also briefly shared his desire to have the actress guest star in future episodes of  the variety show Running Man at his first press conference in Singapore yesterday.

But don't expect anything romantic to happen from it.

While he is often subject to endless teasing for his rumoured relationship with Eun Hye, Jong Kook says he has now 'passed the stage of love-lines'.

'I tend to avoid it these days. It's a very simple time for me now,' he explained through a translator. 'But I don't mind if female friends want to join me on Running Man, be it Moon Geun Yong or Yoon Eun Hye - hopefully.'

Before he found fame on variety shows, Jong Kook first gained recognition as a singer and an idol boyband member in the 90s. He's aware that fans - especially 'Asian fans' identify better with Running Man's 'Sparta-Kook' than 'Kim Jong Kook, the singer', and remains just as grateful for the love and support.

Speaking to the local media in a mixture of Korean and English, the Masters' graduate from Dankook University is just as entertaining in person as he is on TV.....etc..

source:http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/hallyu/kim-jong-kook%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%9Cbromance%E2%80%9D-with-lee-kwang-soo#page=0

Guest jongeunkookhye

Kim Jong Kook did ideal word cup on MNET Wide taken last November 2012

1st round
Lee Hyo Ri vs Park Ye Jin --- > PYJ
Hyun Ah vs Yoon Eun Hye --- > YEH

Sulli vs Song Ji Hyo ---> SJH *He said SJH is actually very pretty*
YoonA vs Moon Geun Young --- > MGY

2nd round
PYJ vs YEH --- > YEH
SJH vs MGY ---> MGY
*Both PYJ and SJH have boyfriend*

Final
YEH vs MGY ---> YEH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0SWNmMl3mE

YOON EUN HYE's ideal type as of JUNE 2012

class="post-title entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; font-style: normal; font-weight: bold; font-variant: normal; font-size: 20px; font-family: Arial, tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; color: rgb(30, 89, 142); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 1px; line-height: 22px; overflow: hidden;"[iNTERVIEW] Yoon Eun Hye's Ideal Man World Cup & Interview For High Cut Magazine!esw1ds.jpgYoon Eun Hye's Ideal Man World Cup & Interview For High Cut Magazine can be seen below.
Let’s begin. Who’s closer to you ideal type between Kang Ji Hwan and Joo Ji Hoon?

Haha, well…I guess I’m more comfortable with Ji Hoon. We were in Goong together as colleagues who have grown up (in career) together like friends. He’s honest and I still have good memories of him from back then.
Honestly, both are not really my style as an ideal man. Kang Ji Hwan has a pretty man style and is kind, but you know how women don’t like men who are kind to every woman (laugh). So if I must choose between the two, I’d give a vote to Joo Ji Hoon with a caring mind.

Okay, then the second match is between Gong Yoo and Lee Sun Gyun of Coffee Prince.

Ah, this one is tough since I thought Gong Yoo was closer to my ideal type back then but Lee Sun Gyun has become more attractive after his marriage. Um..but if I had to pick an ideal type, I think Lee Sun Gyun is closer to my ideal type.

Then what about between yesterday’s hot trend and today’s hot trend, Hyun Bin and Kim Soo Hyun?

Well, of course you’d have to go with today’s hot trend, right? haha..I don’t know Kim Soo Hyun that well, but I think he has a nice voice and he acts well. I thought his image when he acted was very attractive since his debut days.

The final match is between Jung Il Woo and Kim Jong Kook. Which is closer to your ideal type?

Wah~ between Jung Il Woo and Kim Jong Kook? Aren’t their styles too different? Il Woo may be disappointed if he hears this but I don’t really like younger men. Il Woo is more of a hard working cute friend to me. I think Kim Jong Kook would be closer to my ideal type.

I guess you like guys who are big and muscular?

No. It’s just that I hope the guy makes me look thin when I’m standing next to him. I think since I was a young girl, I’ve always wanted to be the feminine girl when standing next to a guy.

Hmmm, so we have decided on who will be the candidates for the second round. But we’ll just skip the round and go straight to the final. Who is the final winner of the ideal type from Joo Ji Hoon, Lee Sun Kyun, Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Jong Gook?

Wah~this is so tough. Either Sun Kyun oppa or Jong Gook oppa. Ji Hoon oppa makes me nervous because he is too handsome. And I shouldn’t consider Kim Soo Hyun since he is so much younger than me~ that would almost be a crime, a crime.

Oh I see..then we have two people left, who’s the final winner?

As for outer appearance, it would be close to Sun Kyun oppa. As for personality, it would be close to Jong Gook oppa. Sung Kyun oppa is a family man who works hard. It’s really great to see how is these days because he loves his kids and is very caring to his wife. Jong Gook oppa is good at taking care of himself. I thought it’d be great to be the girlfriend of someone like that.

source: http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/06/interview-yoon-eun-hyes-ideal-man-world.html

Guest jongeunkookhye

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 36px; font-style: inherit; font-weight: bold; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0.3em; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 48px; text-decoration: none;"Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye scandal

Yoon Eun Hye has finally talked about her scandal with Kim Jong Kook several years back.On KBS Happy Together Season 3 on the 20th of August, she appeared on the show and talked about the scandal that occurred while she was on the popular variety show X-Man.Yoon Eun Hye mentioned, “At the time when the scandal occurred, my parents were happier than I was about it. When they saw the scandal on the front page, they even put it on the desk. But when they found out that it wasn’t true, they were really disappointed.”

The hosts and guests on Happy Together with Yoon Eun Hye seemed to be on the same wavelength as her parents because they didn’t hide the fact that they thought that Yoon Eun Hye and Kim Jong Kook looked good together. Yoon Eun Hye did go on to say that they are still rather close and do call each other sometimes.

Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye scandal

Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye scandal

When asked about her sudden appearance at Kim Jong Kook’s concert earlier in the year, Yoon Eun Hye explained, “I actually went to the preview of Daniel Henney’s movie, Wolverine as well, but only the fact that I went to Kim Jong Kook’s concert made news. It doesn’t look like I’ll have a scandal with Daniel Henney anytime soon.”

It’s really a shame that they never went out, because I really thought they looked cute together as well. If the two were on We Got Married, they’d be able to save the dying show. Regardless of how many popular pairings Yoon Eun Hye has had (Joo Ji Hoon, Gong Yoo), I feel that the Yoon Eun Hye – Kim Jong Kook pairing was the best.

Kim Jong Kook - Yoon Eun Hye Scandal Once Again

Kim Jong Kook - Yoon Eun Hye Scandal Once Again

Kim Jong Kook lashes out at Yoo Jae Suk for bringing up a past relationship

In the latest episode of SBS’s ‘Running Man‘, actresess Go Ara, Im Soo Hyang, and T-ara‘s Hyomin were guests on the show.The object of one of the games was to make a couple with the three popular actress or cast member Song Ji Hyo.  To have a higher chance at ‘coupling up’ with his preferred lady, Haha, the show’s resident Casanova, blurted out, “Kwang Soo likes Lee Yeon Hee“.

MC Yoo Jae Suk then added, “Haha really likes IU..and Kim Jong Kook likes Yoon Eun Hye. He really likes Yoon Eun Hye”.Upon hearing this a surprised Kim Jong Kook abruptly stood up and grabbed Yoo Jae Suk’s collar.  Yoo Jae Suk cooly stated, “(But) it’s true, it’s true”.Kim Jong Kook responded, “Your bringing up something from how long ago?”, bringing laughter to the cast.  Yoo Jae Suk was referring to the Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye couple in an old variety show, ‘X-Man‘.

Later when the cast members had to pick an item from a tray to determine their couple, Kim Jong Kook choose a hair tie and asked, “Who is the owner of this hair tie?”.  The witty Yoo Jae Suk further.

source: http://www.theworldnews.in/2012/02/19/kim-jong-kook-and-yoon-eun-hye-scandal/

Guest jongeunkookhye

class="post-title entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 26px 40px 22px; vertical-align: baseline; outline: none; font-size: 36px; background-color: rgb(28, 28, 28); border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-color: rgb(44, 44, 44); text-decoration: none; color: rgb(221, 221, 221); font-family: ChunkFiveWeb, Georgia, serif; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 48px; clear: both; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"RM, Yoo Jae Suk links Kim Jong Kook & Yoon Eun Hye again

kim_jong_gook_yoo_jae_suk_running_man_12

Multi-talented entertainer Yoon Eun Hye was mentioned once again on ‘Running Man’.

On the May 6th installment of SBS‘s ‘Running Man’, the members discussed the super powers they would like.

Yoon Eun Hye’s name was mentioned while Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Jong Kookwere having a conversation and brought laughter to the viewers once again.

Lee Kwang Soo confidently said, “I think Death Note would be #1″ and Yoo Jae Suk immediately revealed “It’s #7″ and brought laughter.

The superpower most coveted ranked at #1 was Song Ji Hyo‘s ‘Mind controller’. Kim Jong Kook reacted 4th-dimensionally saying, “Things are going weird so nobody can trust each other.”

Kim Jong Kook said he likes the power of the ‘Space Controller’ adding, “You can bring over the person you like and stuff, it’s so great.”

Yoo Jae Suk didn’t miss a beat and teased Kim Jong Kook asking, “Yoo Eun Hye?”. Kim Jong Kook dropped his head and seemed defeated once again at Yoo Jae Suk’s agility in his responses.

source:http://kpopfever.com/2012/05/rm-yoo-jae-suk-links-kim-jong-kook-yoon-eun-hye-again/

Guest jongeunkookhye

Kim Jong Kook - Yoon Eun Hye Scandal Once Again

Park Hae Jin Talks About His Transgender Bar Experience
The Kim Jong Kook - Yoon Eun Hye scandal, which happened several years back, was brought up once again.

The last time the scandal was mentioned, it was from KBS Happy Together, when Yoon Eun Hye talked about her scandal which occurred from once-popular variety show X-Man.

This time it was mentioned by one of Kim Jong Kook's favorite friend, Cha Tae Hyun, in SBS "Family Outing," on the episode which aired on the 11th. Well actually, "mentioned" isn't quite the word to use as it was more of "attacked."

How was he attacked? Well Kim Jong Kook, Yoon Jong Shin, Cha Tae Hyun, and Jang Hyuk had to prepare a breakfast, so they chose to go snail hunting. While they were hunting, they decided to do a "Ofcourse game." (For those of you who don't know, the "Ofcourse game" is from past variety show "X-Man." In the game, a person has to answer "ofcourse" to whatever question was thrown at them.) For the game, it was Cha Tae Hyun VS Kim Jong Kook. Cha Tae Hyun was the first to attack, and he did by throwing some questions at him.

He first asked him, "When you were first cast in Family Outing, you were happy, right?" Then he answered, "ofcourse." Kim Jong Kook then started the "first attack" by asking him, "When you found out that Song Hye Gyoand Hyun Bin were dating, you drank some beer, right?" Cha Tae Hyun was surprised, as he commented, "This wasn't what I was expecting," as he thought that when he asked him a weak question, Kim Jong Kook would attack back with a weak question as well. But as it is the game's rule, he answered, "ofcourse."

Now this is where the fun begins. Cha Tae Hyun started his real "attack" by asking him, "The reason why you keep going to US is because you have a family there, right?" Then he added a comment, "I saw your mother as well, and she looked like she was going to see your wife," to which Kim Jong Kook added, "To see a son?", which bursted some laughs. Although it is a lie, he answered, "ofcourse." Kim Jong Kook then counter attacked weakly, asking the same question as his previous, except it was aboutTablo and Kang Hye Jung. As always, he replied back, "ofcourse."

Cha Tae Hyun then continued his story, asking, "The wife you have in US... she is currently filming a drama, right?" Then he added, "Isn't she quite busy with her current drama?... Lady..." As this question was asked, it brought back the old memories of the scandal, so Kim Jong Kook surrendered, saying, "Let's stop doing this." As Cha Tae Hyun was celebrating his victory, he apologized, "I'm sorry Eun Hye."

***of all the women involved by our ONE MAN,only ONE WOMAN is teased to him by his bestfriends-dragon brothers***

source:http://paradiseofcrystal.blogspot.com/2009/10/kim-jong-kook-yoon-eun-hye-scandal-once.html

Guest jongeunkookhye

their song for each other...

cr:YT

YEH being featured in MM song "Sarange / I love You"

- Yo this song goes out to
Ma so special lady
Vibe with us
I love you, I love you
I want only you
I love you, I love you so much
The only you in the whole wide world

You’re the only one in the entire world
that I give my heart to in song
I’m sure I only want you
A confession directed only to you
I’ll give and give but want to give you my everything
When you need a break lean on me, I am your rest-stop
Giving is more beautiful than Getting
It’s the love

Always be next to me
I am your personal 119
24 hours always at the ready
Whisper to me that you love me
A bell just for you
is the world’s most heart throbbing melody

I fill my heart with you
My smile begins to look more like yours
You taught me how beautiful this world is
I want to tell you

I love you, I love you
I want only you
The only you in the world wide world

We text message so much
my fingers start to hurt
We talk before sleep for so long
my phone starts burning up
My slowly shrinking meetings with friends
Surprise presents brings tears of joy in your eyes
Other girl’s numbers? All erased.

Overactions done to score points with you
ma love baby come to me
I want you, you ma destiny
My homepage is overladen with pictures of us

Fun games that are only funny to us
hey love, you you
A Yo! Can you feel it?
Hobbies, the way we talk, smiles and everything

I fill my heart with you
I want to tell you

I love you, I love you
I want only you

We are the perfect duet
together one, two, three
we fill each others hearts
we learn about precious love
in this world you and me U N me
Will you always be next to me?
My other half that will never change
Pinky swear with me
Yeah I am your proud boyfriend
You are my lovable girlfriend

A pair that meets the rhythm
No matter who looks we are the perfect pair
All the fancy couples I see online
I don’t even care
Don’t worry, I will never cheat on you
You feel me? I wanna be your husband

I fill my heart with you
I want to tell you
I fill my heart with you
I want to tell you

I love you, I love you
I want only you

1 and 2 and 3 and 4
Now hurry hold my hand and let’s go!
I ma stick with ya
I only want you
A song just for you
Feel this song
1 and 2 and 3 and 4
My only other half
Say ho!
You and me forever
Everyone come together
It's the love

cr:YT

CLASSIFIEDS BY KJK
cr:http://spartacebias.wordpress.com

wanna girl, I wanna girl
To rap with me, to rap with me
To rap with us, come on

Having meals by myself
Watching movies by myself
Going to bed by myself
I’m sick of doing everything by myself

I want to fall in love with someone
Someone who always looks at me
Someone who has a killer body and a small face
Someone who’s never experienced true love
I need you, I want you girl, I’ll love you

You don’t smoke
You don’t tell lies
I don’t have other requirements
I will give you my all
If you’re willing to stay with me

You may be shy
You may be hesitating
But you’re willing to express yourself first
You’re willing to hold my hands first
You’re willing to kiss my lips first
You’re willing to whisper your love to me first

You don’t smoke
You don’t tell lies
I will give you my all

I haven’t loved anybody
No, I haven’t. Never have I ever
Now I want to get closer to someone
I want to meet someone, who can give me happiness

Well well well
Let me see where you are
My standards are not too high
Whoever satistfies my standards, please approach me
I will do everything for you
I’ll exercise less and buy more clothes
I’ll do what I promise in my songs
I’ll hold your hands and date in public
I’ll do that heart dance for you
I’ll be your loveable man from head to toe

You don’t smoke
You don’t tell lies
I will give you my all

(I wanna girl like) Ha Ji Won
(I wanna girl like) Park Ye Jin
(I wanna girl like) Han Ye Seul
I wanna girl, I need a girl
(I wanna girl like) Yoon Eun Hye
(I wanna girl like) My mom

I will give you my all

No need for a killer body
No need for a small face
I want you to only love me
You don’t cheat on me
You don’t dress too sexy

I will give you my all

Guest shobe11

to those who curious about X-man and how kjkyeh met i'll post YT videos. cr:4058d1
everything started at ep 14
season 11- "Of Course" game w/ YEH only

season 14

season 15

season 17

season 23 SCANDAL

season 24

season 25 YEH & KJK DATING?

couple selection

season 28

season 29

season 31

season 33

season 34

season 36

season 37

season 38

season 39

season 40 Pattaya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUBOz5r0zhAhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq_1VQjCDic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_UURntWHL0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glTFE5KWgBo

season 41

season 42

season 43

season 45

season 50--- KJK & chaeyeon

YEH Compilation

KJK Compilation

Guest jongeunkookhye

Never Ending  Story  Why JYC is still a Strong Pair

-  she made an appearance to KJK's "LETTER" MV release/birthday party
-she starred on KJK's "Saying I Love You" MV and was given a diamond ring and scooter
-was fetched by KJK during the Wedding of KJK's brother

April 25, 2007 -KJK bday and MV It's love version 2 was released. YEH has her pics together with KJK in this MV. she's the only woman in here with KJK.

July 2007 - Jong kook oppa's name was mentioned in coffee Prince and KJK famous line in YSMM "keep one eye closed and have the other one open" was also used. why was KJK's name in CP? here's what smr05 has to say with her findings : 
Posted Image
the above pic is the original script for episode 8.
its the scene between eunchan and eunsae, where the script writer wrote "mickey yoochun"
but as you all know, the name that came out of eunsae when it aired wasnt "mickey yoochun" but our very own (and YEH's very own ^^) "KIM JONG KOOOOK" ^^ here's the source of the CP original Script. Dramabeans - k-drama scripts

http://www.dramabean...kdrama-scripts/

Sept 2007 - KJK message asking his fans to support a new singer named JJ. she's with
the same agency as KJK.

Oct 2007 - YEH bday party & fan meeting - KJK protegee new singer named JJ was personally
invited by YEH to sing her debut song. YEH really goes out of her way to support KJK.

here's the clip, credit to nerismr :

Nov 2007 - around 2nd week - This is what YEH said in her latest Vogue Girl interview - regarding the conditions of love...as in, certain terms and conditions that are required or she's after when it comes to love: (credit smr05 for the translation)

"i want to meet someone who is mature in the way he thinks, and for me age is not an issue" ^^ (age is not an issue refers to KJK for he's the only matured man up to
now still much associated with her)

some postings made at JYC -Ko and JYC-Cn which were posted here by our
registered members of JYC-Ko and JYC-Cn.

a post at JYC-Ko which smr05 reposted here:

Nov 2007 - A photographer's newbie assistant sighted KJK outside ANGEL photoshoot.
(it seems that KJK was there to pick YEH)

End of Nov 2007 (Posted by Koon) - A reporter asked YEH seeing her wearing a camouflage jacket , saying "how's army catering food?" YEH a little bit surprised shyly laugh saying, homemade food is much better.

Dec 2007 (koon posted this on 18 Dec) - A few days ago, in a talk show (called 'happy life' or some like that), the MC asked KHD, There's entertainer's football team, car-racing team, if KHD were to make a wrestling team, who will he choose to put in the team?
KHD said ' only YEH AND KJK will be enough, but I think KJK won't agree / allow ! ' and then KHD winked, and everyone laughed.

Late Dec 2007 - Fan gathering at YEH's university. Fans received a book and a CD. The book has a list of celebrities who had graduated.
In the 2nd part of the book there's a list of celeb schoolmate,YEH's the first in the list. Under every celeb's name we have their information and their friend list.
In YEH's friend list KJK is at the top and with a photo of both KJK and YEH. All other friends on that list only had a photo of themselves.
All the info in the book was approved by the celebrities themselves.
December 18, 2007 - YEH Picture taken at the recording studio....and KJK's pic taken
at the same place at the same time? 

Posted Image
"Going stronger as ever"

the mystery behind the recording studio pic of KJK turned out to be -- YEH did a recording with 101 Ent. - rapper mighty mouth...and we all know that our big bear is a stockholder of 101 Ent and he 
was there when YEH recorded her song with mighty mouth (giving his support to YEH or probably
did some voice coaching)...here's a fanmade MV , credit to jnccrs2 , with lyrics of the song "SARANGHE / I LOVE YOU" -mighty Mouth single featuring YOON EUN HYE.

CY 2008 - Their Love Story continue

January 3, 2008 - YEH arrived Taiwan to promote Coffee Prince.
KJK and Babyvox songs were played at the hotel where YEH was staying :P 
in Press Interview - YEH denies her scandal with all her leading men.
here's the link of Taiwan news dated January 7, 2008 (credit CKKY)
http://tw.news.yahoo.com/
尹恩惠每拍一部戲就傳緋聞,她卻自爆和男主角們其實私下根本沒聯絡,《咖啡王子一號店》殺青後,直到MBC演技大獎她才再度見到孔侑,和朱智勳也只有耶誕節或過年才偶爾傳簡訊,平日幾乎沒互動。
There’s a scandal every time when she shot a drama, but she said actually she didn’t contact with all her leading man in private, after CP finished shooting, she met GY again in MBC Drama Award. Also she only send short messages at X’mas or New Year to JJH occasionally, they didn’t have any inter-activities at norm.

March 11, 2008 - CTH in Mr. Radio talking about KJK's request on MM & YEH's single - Saranghe -I love you" 

Here's the translation of the Radio segment.. by smr05
its from 00.00 ~ 1:23..

Parkmikyoung-shi has requested for me to read out Kim JongKook-shi's text message
Jongkook-shi wrote: "taebal-ah i will (regarding his comeback appearance on Mr Radio) so please play and keep playing our super rookie group Mighty Mouth's new single 'Saranghae', its a big hit these days."
So here we will be playing Mighty Mouth's song.. but you know the vocal is Yoon Eunhye-shi? 
I had no idea, there's something suspicious going on between these two, haha.
that's right, he had that thing with Yoon Eunhye-shi a while back, haha in some program/show right? 
Oh my ive just become aware of it, everyone I need your quick finger movements (regarding comments) let us finally reveal it.. 
because I think there's something going on as he keeps talking about Mighty Mouth.. 
and I know that he know's it's not about the new rookie group. 
Anyway, i will play the song, here is Mighty Mouth's new song, "I Love You".. oh! even the title of the song is quite, hahaha!

[song is editted out]

Yes, Yoontaewon-shi has commented "ah oh, what are you fishing for?" 
Jungmisun-shi "oho ive also noticed it", 
Ahnsengmin-shi "hyung, you writing up an news article?", 
Ohhaeji-shi " its definitely a hit!".
While many people are still posting their comments, many of them have commented that the two a well suited for each other.. 
however I am against it! Eunhye is too good for him! This mustn't be! 
I'll meet you again for the second half of the show.

here's that CTH radio conversation, credit jnccrs2 with english sub

May 23, 2008 - KJK is released from MS. the reporters mentioned YEH in his first TV interview
after MS release. here's a clip, credit to bluedolphin30:

i like KJK's shy reaction and his evasive answer.

June 24, 2008 - a TV report about KJK, and YEH was mentioned as KJK's woman.
here's that clip, credit to jnccrs2 :
Cr: jaycee725 asianfanatics.net

id="post-2487" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; text-decoration: none; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoon Eun Hye Appears At Kim Jong Kook’s ConcertMarch 21, 2009 at 8:50 pm | Posted in Stars | 11 Comments 
Tags: Kim Jong Kook, Yoon Eun Hye

20090321221905287.jpg

Connected as a couple since the ‘X-Man’ days, Yoon Eun Hye suddenly turns up at Kim Jong Kook’s first concert in 5 years.

Yoon Eun Hye enjoyed the concert in full with her visit on the 21st at the Ewha Womans University in Seoul. Kim Jong Kook delighted the 3000 fans with recent hit tracks as well as hits from his Mikey and Turbo days.

Yoon Eun Hye attended the concert as one of Kim Jong Kook’s fans along with her manager for three hours. At the end of the concert, Yoon Eun Hye delightfully greeted Kim Jong Kook and then left with her manager.

Source: Star News
Credit: seoulfull.wordpress.com

In Febuary 2010,YEH together with 2PM  had a 12 minute "music-drama" for Cass Beer CF. Along with the commercial, a digital single "TikTok" was release by 2PM (Nichkhun, Taecyeon etc...)
 KJk would also be working with Taecyeon of 2PM for MBC Music Core

class="post-title entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; font-style: normal; font-weight: bold; font-variant: normal; font-size: 20px; font-family: Arial, tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; color: rgb(30, 89, 142); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 1px; line-height: 22px; overflow: hidden;"[news] Taecyeon's stage with Kim Jong Kook at Music Core

20272208.jpg
kjk-comeback-oct.jpg

Kim Jong Kook and 2PM's Taecyeon are preparing a special stage for MBC's Music Core set to air on the 20th. They will be showing a stage full of nostalgia with by resurrecting Kim Jong Kook's debut group, Turbo. 

Turbo had attracted much popularity in the 90's with hit tracks such as 'Black Cat,' going into a variety of genres including dance and ballad.

Please take out with full credits.
SOURCE: TV DAILY; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

KJK's CLASSIFIEDS  lyrics : on the last aprt of the song there's a phrase in there DON'T DRESS TOO SEXY.

th?id=H.4752828955362438&pid=15.1

KJK's album was released January 2010 and YEH's teasers for the music drama had been released at the end of 2009. O_o

Son Ye Jin was one of the guests in RM ep 70. In this episode, you can feel KJK is at ease with SYJ. He veven played jokes on SYJ towards the end of the show which prompted SYJ to shout. SYJ and KJK are partners /spies in this episode.

What's the connection of this to our JYC?

YEH made a cameo appearance in "Personal Taste"(Lee Minho & Son Ye Jin) thru this romcom, YEH & SYJ became close with each other. There's a possibility that SYJ is already acquainted to KJK. WHY? KJK has always been shy towards women and its kinda weird how KJK seems to be comfortable with SYJ that he even played jokes on her.

class="post-title entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 26px 40px 22px; vertical-align: baseline; outline: none; font-size: 36px; background-color: rgb(28, 28, 28); border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-color: rgb(44, 44, 44); text-decoration: none; color: rgb(221, 221, 221); font-family: ChunkFiveWeb, Georgia, serif; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 48px; clear: both; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"Running Man, Kim Jong Kook-Son Ye Jin make a perfect couple? (spoiler alert!)Ceridwen November 27, 2011 19

son_ye_jin_kim_jong_kook_running_man.jpg

Kim Jong Kook and Son Ye Jin became partner on ‘Running Man’.

On the November 27th episode of SBS TV’s ‘Running Man’, Kim Jong Kook was nothing less than impressive as the other half of the spy partners.

Son Ye Jin was picked out to be a spy towards the beginning of ‘Running Man’ and she needed to find her partner in crime. The spy that Son Ye Jin needed to find was Kim Jong Kook. Kim Jong Kook went to the place to receive the 3rd hint and found out, ‘You have been named a spy’ and was given the order to put his finger on the members’ face to find out who his partner was.

son_ye_jin_kim_jong_kook_running_man2.jp

Kim Jong Kook went around poking at the members’ faces but didn’t get to do that for Son Ye Jin. Kim Jong Kook thought it was strange that Son Ye Jin kept on wrapping her arm around his arm and so touched her face, and the two were able to confirm that in face, they were partners.

Kim Jong Kook and Son Ye Jin made a perfect couple eliminating each and every ‘Running Man’ members one by one.

Image: SBS ‘Running Man’
Source: TV Report via Nate

2012-2013

The year starts and ends with YEH and KJK being linked with each other thru Running Man. Yoo Jae Suk together with the RM casts keeps on teasing KJK about his loveline with YEH.

JUne2012- Release of HighCut Magazine: YEH chose KJK as her Ideal Man

November 2012 in Mnet- KJK chose YEH to be his Ideal Woman.

also, I've posted pictures of YEH & KJK having similar outfits during IMY and RM, during Elections.

Take note: KJK mentioned he wants marry before he turns 40 and YEH also states she had been longing to marry at an early age and does make sure she'll do it on her 30's.

during YEH's interview, she states she's ready to have a boyfriend and KJK is looking for a girlfriend. Both YEH & KJK are trying to mellow down their lovelines.

Last febuary, during KJK's FanMeeting in Singapore, only YEH's MV was shown on his fanmeeting.

AS fans of KJK-YEH let us be OPTIMISTIC about their status! AJA AJA FIGHTING!