JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

Hey guys, just so you all know. Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye dated for sure. I'm 100% sure because: 

In family Outing episode 42, cast talk about Jong Kook's concert and how he invited YEH but didn't invite the 2 female cast members. 

In Family Outing episode 67 when Cha Tae Hyun and Jang Hyuk guest, CTH talks about how KJK is dating a woman and gives huge hints that it's YEH. CTH gets frustrated that KJK won't admit to the relationship. 

In 2014 when Jong Kook guests in Infinite Challenge episode 409, Ha Dong Hoon mentions Jong Kook dated a very popular actress who was a singer. Yoon Eun Hye went from being a singer in Baby VOX to being a very popular actress known all over South Korea. 

YEH went to Jong Kook's brother's wedding with Jong Kook. There's no hard proof of this but someone that was stalking KJK back then said that. 

If YEH and KJK didn't date, why did RM members (especially Jae Suk) keep mentioning YEH's name from episode 40 up until episode 300+ of RM. In episode 524, Jaesuk mentions her name again and he says "That was a long time ago". In Family Outing, her name barely gets mentioned because they dated at that time. 

In Xman episode 111, Chae yeon announces her feelings for Jong Kook but he chooses YEH over CY. In Happy Together when Jong Kook guests, he chooses YEH over Chae Yeon. In Healing Camp episode 169 when KJK guests, he chooses YEH over every other woman as his ideal type.

In 2016 Running Man episode 333, KJK does the lying hand shocker game, Jaesuk asks him if he still has feelings for YEH, he says no and his hand gets shocked. 

Hopefully that's enough proof of them dating. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, luffy123abc said:

Hey guys, just so you all know. Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye dated for sure. I'm 100% sure because: 

In family Outing episode 42, cast talk about Jong Kook's concert and how he invited YEH but didn't invite the 2 female cast members. 

In Family Outing episode 67 when Cha Tae Hyun and Jang Hyuk guest, CTH talks about how KJK is dating a woman and gives huge hints that it's YEH. CTH gets frustrated that KJK won't admit to the relationship. 

In 2014 when Jong Kook guests in Infinite Challenge episode 409, Ha Dong Hoon mentions Jong Kook dated a very popular actress who was a singer. Yoon Eun Hye went from being a singer in Baby VOX to being a very popular actress known all over South Korea. 

YEH went to Jong Kook's brother's wedding with Jong Kook. There's no hard proof of this but someone that was stalking KJK back then said that. 

If YEH and KJK didn't date, why did RM members (especially Jae Suk) keep mentioning YEH's name from episode 40 up until episode 300+ of RM. In episode 524, Jaesuk mentions her name again and he says "That was a long time ago". In Family Outing, her name barely gets mentioned because they dated at that time. 

In Xman episode 111, Chae yeon announces her feelings for Jong Kook but he chooses YEH over CY. In Happy Together when Jong Kook guests, he chooses YEH over Chae Yeon. In Healing Camp episode 169 when KJK guests, he chooses YEH over every other woman as his ideal type.

In 2016 Running Man episode 333, KJK does the lying hand shocker game, Jaesuk asks him if he still has feelings for YEH, he says no and his hand gets shocked. 

Hopefully that's enough proof of them dating. 

Can i add something spicy bahahahoo ...just listen to KJK 7th album 'Journey Home' year this album out 2012 ...some of this song KJK write the lyrics himself ...just go listen with English lyrics obviously & u will know what i mean ...'The story that not the end' & You should be Happy' the lyrics was sooo deep & all i can imagine is Yoon Eun Hye ...i think this time they already broken up ...& to add more spicy YEH never date anyone for almost 8years(incudingyear2020) ... 

https://youtu.be/JFUsUtBGQvI Lee Min Ki & YEH at her co star wedding ...u guys know who is Lee Min Ki right :Ohboy3:use to be someone rival bahahaha ...(this vid from long time ago okay)

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

https://youtu.be/z-tcHl4wuaQ watch this vid at 18.40 someone says in the comment KJK name on the black board ...& that time EunHye & JK still not knowing each other ...even back then the black board already ship them both bahahaha ...:poledance:

https://youtu.be/6kNT_-qUtXk & this vid ...yaaa i cannnnnnnnnot ...there is something bout this song that makes me wanna cry ...& this song will always be YEH song ...:crybaby::bawling:

https://youtu.be/CLYkDIDxUDc I Love You by Mighty Mouth X EunHye ...how on earth YEH can collab with Mighty Mouth ...u know Mighty Mouth really close with JK right ...i meeeeeean obviously the one who introduce YEH to Mighty Mouth is JK ...:hypehype:

• Like 1

btw doesn't it feel like jong kook is dating someone now? In the past episodes of Running Man and My Ugly Duckling, there have been lots of hints that Jong Kook could possible be dating someone. 

Episode 525 RM- Hints of him dating a guest

MUD episode 216/217- Hints of him dating someone 

MUD episode 226- Hints of him dating someone because they said he just needs to get married and KJK didn't deny it. 

MUD- It's been a very long time since his apartment's been shown. He hasn't had a solo MUD episode in a long time either. Hopefully he gets married this year. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, luffy123abc said:

btw doesn't it feel like jong kook is dating someone now? In the past episodes of Running Man and My Ugly Duckling, there have been lots of hints that Jong Kook could possible be dating someone. 

Episode 525 RM- Hints of him dating a guest

MUD episode 216/217- Hints of him dating someone 

MUD episode 226- Hints of him dating someone because they said he just needs to get married and KJK didn't deny it. 

MUD- It's been a very long time since his apartment's been shown. He hasn't had a solo MUD episode in a long time either. Hopefully he gets married this year. 

U should watch Little Old Boy/Ugly Duckling right now latest episode 226 ...!!!they mention someone!!!Finally 2021 ...

Finally 2021 latest update KJK&YEH shippers !!!Little Old Boy episode 226 !!!:wow1:pls watch okay ...Link!!!https://www2.dramacool.ae/watch/my-little-old-boy-episode-226-english-sub/

Edited by KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

23 hours ago, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

U should watch Little Old Boy/Ugly Duckling right now latest episode 226 ...!!!they mention someone!!!Finally 2021 ...

Finally 2021 latest update KJK&YEH shippers !!!Little Old Boy episode 226 !!!:wow1:pls watch okay ...Link!!!https://www2.dramacool.ae/watch/my-little-old-boy-episode-226-english-sub/

in Jong Kook's session? Haha mentions someone from xman is jong kook's ideal type. Are you talking about that or did i miss something? 

• Awesome 2

2 hours ago, luffy123abc said:

in Jong Kook's session? Haha mentions someone from xman is jong kook's ideal type. Are you talking about that or did i miss something? 

Yaaa!!!is that mean EunHye STILL JK ideal type & woman that can makes his heart flutter EUNHYE STILL EUNHYE !!! & that LEGENDARY VID cut scene ...heo gyeong hwan said that people in Korea still watching that LEGENDARY VID nowadays ...is that mean people in Korea STILL ship KJK & YEH ...i mean this LOVELINE is sooo UNBREAKABLE ...waaa ...

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

21 hours ago, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

Yaaa!!!is that mean EunHye STILL JK ideal type & woman that can makes his heart flutter EUNHYE STILL EUNHYE !!! & that LEGENDARY VID cut scene ...heo gyeong hwan said that people in Korea still watching that LEGENDARY VID nowadays ...is that mean people in Korea STILL ship KJK & YEH ...i mean this LOVELINE is sooo UNBREAKABLE ...waaa ...

They still ship it because YEH and KJK are supposedly still single and they dated for a while. He hasn't admitted to them dating. He has admitted to dating Chae Rina though, not by mentioning her name but hinting it in big picture. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, luffy123abc said:

They still ship it because YEH and KJK are supposedly still single and they dated for a while. He hasn't admitted to them dating. He has admitted to dating Chae Rina though, not by mentioning her name but hinting it in big picture. 

Oooh~~~okay i wanna share spicy2 :approves:...and this comment from kukumarq is interesting ...

10 hours ago, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

Oooh~~~okay i wanna share spicy2 :approves:...and this comment from kukumarq is interesting ...

South Koreans and international fans know KJK and YEH dated which is why that Xman scene is still epic. Song Ji Hyo and Gary had a strong loveline but they never dated. Yoon Eun Hye featured in Kim Jong Kook's music video in 2006 btw. This video is very different from his other music videos. Look how close they look vs his video with Park Ye Jin for example. (she was kjk's loveline in family outing) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

On 1/28/2021 at 7:28 PM, luffy123abc said:

South Koreans and international fans know KJK and YEH dated which is why that Xman scene is still epic. Song Ji Hyo and Gary had a strong loveline but they never dated. Yoon Eun Hye featured in Kim Jong Kook's music video in 2006 btw. This video is very different from his other music videos. Look how close they look vs his video with Park Ye Jin for example. (she was kjk's loveline in family outing) 

Keywords "COINCIDENCE"

Link!!! http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/pages/article.asp?newsIdx=300557

KJK make solo comeback after 8 years ...release his solo song FORGET ME NOT on 8/12/2020 ...coincidentally YEH has been single for 8years ...8,8 & 8 ...i mean sooo coincidence right ...this is just my guessing okay ...i guess FORGET ME NOT is about YEH ...what if FORGET ME NOT is really for YEH ...FORGET ME NOT is YEH song ...yaaaaaaaa !!!:criesariver:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 2

19 hours ago, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

Keywords "COINCIDENCE"

Link!!! http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/pages/article.asp?newsIdx=300557

KJK make solo comeback after 8 years ...release his solo song FORGET ME NOT on 8/12/2020 ...coincidentally YEH has been single for 8years ...8,8 & 8 ...i mean sooo coincidence right ...this is just my guessing okay ...i guess FORGET ME NOT is about YEH ...what if FORGET ME NOT is really for YEH ...FORGET ME NOT is YEH song ...yaaaaaaaa !!!:criesariver:

I don't think so. He's had strong feelings for her but in one of the RM episodes, somin asks him which one of his exes (out of 8 exes) he misses. He said he misses the latest one he dated. This was around the time when somin and sechan joined RM so around 2017 i think. He's single probably so Haha will just mention YEH lowkey. He's also dated more than 8 women before 2017. He dated someone in 2015 because mentioned it on Happy together when he guested with Chaeyeon and Turbo members. 

• LOL 1

40 minutes ago, luffy123abc said:

I don't think so. He's had strong feelings for her but in one of the RM episodes, somin asks him which one of his exes (out of 8 exes) he misses. He said he misses the latest one he dated. This was around the time when somin and sechan joined RM so around 2017 i think. He's single probably so Haha will just mention YEH lowkey. He's also dated more than 8 women before 2017. He dated someone in 2015 because mentioned it on Happy together when he guested with Chaeyeon and Turbo members. 

yeah..actually for me,both maybe still has that feelings..maybe he tried to dated another woman but still.cant forget her..or he just fake his dating story idk..but about yeh,i see something weird tho..because the way she avoided kjk but treat her ex male actor who has heavily link with her like GY,make me believe they really dated in the past and break up..why would they need to avoided if just friend right?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

13 hours ago, Kookhye said:

yeah..actually for me,both maybe still has that feelings..maybe he tried to dated another woman but still.cant forget her..or he just fake his dating story idk..but about yeh,i see something weird tho..because the way she avoided kjk but treat her ex male actor who has heavily link with her like GY,make me believe they really dated in the past and break up..why would they need to avoided if just friend right?

Nobody except you knows who GY is lol. She's avoided every show that Jong Kook and Yoo Jae Suk have been in. Family Outing, Running Man, I Can See Your Voice, and others. He did mention how out of all the women he's dated, he still can't get over that one. Yoon Eun Hye also hasn't dated anyone since 2012 as she said in Radio Star. 

• Insightful 1

35 minutes ago, luffy123abc said:

Nobody except you knows who GY is lol. She's avoided every show that Jong Kook and Yoo Jae Suk have been in. Family Outing, Running Man, I Can See Your Voice, and others. He did mention how out of all the women he's dated, he still can't get over that one. Yoon Eun Hye also hasn't dated anyone since 2012 as she said in Radio Star. 

i knew she avoided all show related to xman cast who ship them..but i dont understand what ur said about GY?because what i said,i believe kjk yeh has something special in past thats why she avoided him..and ok with other male eventhough she and gy also been heavily ship..

7 hours ago, Kookhye said:

i knew she avoided all show related to xman cast who ship them..but i dont understand what ur said about GY?because what i said,i believe kjk yeh has something special in past thats why she avoided him..and ok with other male eventhough she and gy also been heavily ship..

GY as in Gong Yoo. I really want Jong Kook and YEH to get back together. They broke up because KJK didn't want to get married. Now he's ready for it but has nobody to marry. I was hoping he would get married to Hong Jin Young but i guess that's not happening anytime soon. 

Can I add something ?

I shipped both of them for a long time and always have the same feeling that KJK still want to come back to YEH.

I feel really excited for below points : 

1. Lee Yi-kyung If you watched "Radio Star" (EP 662 ) that Eun Hye be the guest. Lee Yi Kyung is filed as MC on that day and he mentioned and teasing her with JK (suggest her to join football game with KJK) then I get goose bumps cuz Lee Yi Kyung came to be the guest of RM (next Month later) what a coincidence? so I am sure that KJK gives him a rewards like you are good my Dongsaeng as you brought my name to Eun Hye ,haha so I brought you to RM.

2. Heo Kyung Hwan YEH went to the show stars' top recipe at fun-staurant and looks closer with Heo Kyung Hwan. Then Dont you think it is so weird that he just appeared be KJK guest in latest Mom diary episope 226 and was questioned KJK ideal type ? then Haha mention YEH again. hahahah really cute moment.

I know that Heo Kyung Jwan went to be the guests in Momdiary many episode But he just recently appeared after be MC in YEH Programme ? 

There was something fishy with them for sure, haha ? 

These 100% comfirmed that whoever be closest with Jong Kook  or Yoon Eun Hye will be the chance to be a guest in whatever variety shows they owned. Seems like to be appreciated for what they have done to cheer them both .haha

like @luffy123abc mention before. 

what do you think can share idea. 

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 1

On 2/1/2021 at 2:36 PM, photograph said:

Can I add something ?

I shipped both of them for a long time and always have the same feeling that KJK still want to come back to YEH.

1. Lee Yi-kyung If you watched "Radio Star" (EP 662 ) that Eun Hye be the guest. Lee Yi Kyung is filed as MC on that day and he mentioned and teasing her with JK (suggest her to join football game with KJK) then I get goose bumps cuz Lee Yi Kyung came to be the guest of RM (next Month later) what a coincidence? so I am sure that KJK gives him a rewards like you are good my Dongsaeng as you brought my name to Eun Hye ,haha so I brought you to RM.

2. Heo Kyung Hwan YEH went to the show stars' top recipe at fun-staurant and looks closer with Heo Kyung Hwan. Then Dont you think it is so weird that he just appeared be KJK guest in latest Mom diary episope 226 and was questioned KJK ideal type ? then Haha mention YEH again. hahahah really cute moment.

I know that Heo Kyung Jwan went to be the guests in Momdiary many episode But he just recently appeared after be MC in YEH Programme ? 

These 100% comfirmed that whoever be closest with Jong Kook  or Yoon Eun Hye will be the chance to be a guest in whatever variety shows they owned. Seems like to be appreciated for what they have done to cheer them both .haha

Remember when Yoo Jae Suk mentioned Yoon Eun Hye's name in episode 524 of Running Man. I think YEH and Jong Kook might be dating again. In the latest episodes of My Ugly Duckling and Running Man, they haven't said anything about Jong Kook needing to find a woman. They only said he needs to get married. Even in the latest episode of MUD (ep. 227) KJK's mom says "He just needs to get married". Way back when he was actually single, his mom said that he needs to find a woman to get married to. It's different now. 

• Love 1
  • Insightful 3

On 2/2/2021 at 3:36 AM, photograph said:

Can I add something ?

YEH latest YouTube video ...she play "BALANCE GAMES"her manager asked her to choose sports between soccer &  idk what in eng & she choose soccer !!!Radio Star soccer mean whooo ...:coolshades:...and her manager(suspicious moment) making weird noise & continue playing the games ...(this is just something that caught my attention okay)...

• Love 1
  • Insightful 2