JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is more than one year since YEH was mentioned. I really miss KJK's react when hearing her name. There are more and more love line with him. :((

I read a news that YEH wants to participate in RM for her success and products, but not her more-than-10-year love. I wonder if she is really ready for coming to RM in this year.?

May be we should make a plan? :))

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi folks, long time no postings..

i just watched newest epi of My Ugly Duckling and i cant hide my happines when Jongmin suddenly brought up YEH's name..

all thanks to Jongmin..kekekeke..btw, i'm envy HAHA-Byul couple, they met once in Xman and now waiting for third child.. as fan and shippers, we hope same thing happened to our couple..well, who know everything is possible..

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've just rutinly (in every couple of days ;-)  typed KJK and YEH name in the search for news and guess what, find a few days old article, they're writing about KJK love life again ;-) LOL

KIM JONG-KOOK’S LOVE LIFE AND RUMORED RELATIONSHIPS:

YOON EUN-HYE, SONG JI-HYO, JUNG SO-YOUNG, ETC.

October 12, 2019

kimjongguk-celebritydotokezonecom1.jpg

Learn more about Kim Jong Kook and his love life

Kim Jong Kook is a perennial singer, entertainer, and TV personality in the world of Korean Entertainment. He debuted as a member of the famous duo, Turbo, in 1995 and, since then, his fame in Korea and Asia has never subsided. After Turbo was disbanded in 2000, he pursued a successful solo career.

His popularity increased mainly because of his appearance in various variety shows. He became a permanent member of many hit variety shows, from X-Man, Family Outing, and Running Man to My Ugly Duckling. He has a good personality and a highly competitive character that is suited to almost every variety show.

Kim Jong Kook’s character, personality, and physique make him a favorite with female celebrities. He was paired with beautiful guests or cast members in variety shows and those pairings often produced great chemistry and made for memorable episodes. In this article, we will find out about his love life and rumored relationships with several Korean celebrities. Keep reading to know more about Kim Jong-kook’s love life in this article from Channel-Korea. Stay tuned!

Kim Jong-kook’s Love Life and Rumored Relationships

kimjongguk-celebritydotokezonecom.jpg celebrity.okezone.com

At the peak of his popularity, he was a talented singer, songwriter, and ubiquitous TV personality. He could date any beautiful female celebrity without even trying hard. It even seemed that female celebrities often approached him first.

Several artists who were close to and were even rumored to be having a romantic relationship with Kim Jong Kook were actress Yoon Eun Hye, actress Song Ji Hyo, and trot singer Hong Jin Yong. Other than celebrities, a common company worker, Jung So Young, was also rumored to have dated Kim Jong Kook. He had many love lines, but Yoon Eun Hye is the only love line who lasted so long. *

Yoon Eun-hye

yoon-eun-hye-kim-jong-kook-kapanlagicom. kapanlagi.com

Yoon Eun Hye debuted in 1999 as the new and youngest member of the girl-group Baby V.O.X, when she was only 15 years old. Yoon Eun Hye met Kim Jong Kook at the stage of SBS’s popular game show, X-Man. At the time, Kim Jong Kook was immensely popular as an idol singer, while Yoon Eun Hye was a debutante idol singer. She gained popularity for her girl-warrior image and palpable chemistry with Kim Jong Kook.

kim-jong-kook-yoon-eun-hye-coolsmurf-dot coolsmurf.wordpress.com

During X-Man, their chemistry was visible and their interest in each other seemed sincere and genuine. They were always being paired with each other and loved being teased for their relationship by other members of the cast. Yoon Eun Hye had a hard time defending Kim Jong Kook from other female members’ enticements.

On an episode of X-Man, Kim Jong Kook faced Lee Min Ki in the Of Course game, while being watched by Yoon Eun Hye and other members. Lee Min Ki asked Kim Jong Kook “Do you hate Yoon Eun Hye?”. If Kim Jong Kook answered “of course”, it would hurt Yoon Eun Hye’s, who was watching at his side, feelings, but if he couldn’t answer “of course” then he would lose the game. Beyond everybody’s thought, Kim Jong Kook approached Yoon Eun Hye, covered both of her ears so that she couldn’t hear his answer, and answered “of course”. Upon seeing Kim Jong Kook’s unexpected action, all the members went wild and got very excited, especially Yoon Eun Hye, who was visibly touched. This scene is a legendary scene among Korean variety show programs and is still being talked about.

In November 2004, a newspaper first reported their alleged romantic relationship in the front page section. Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Hye appeared on SBS’s I Am variety show and denied the rumor. However, they wore matching outfits, sat close together, and looked like a couple in a relationship.

Yoon Eun Hye appeared in Kim Jong Kook’s music video, “Saying I Love You”, which was released in 2006. Allegedly, Kim Jong Kook gave her a diamond ring and a scooter for appearing in his music video.

On January 8th, 2017, Running Man broadcast an episode with a true or false game. All the members were strapped into a lie detector while answering a question about their relationship. Curiously, Song Ji Hyo asked Kim Jong Kook, if it was true or false that he still like Yoon Eun Hye. He answered that it was false. Immediately, he received an electric shock from the lie detector for answering a question with a lie. All the other members teased him for keeping his feelings for so long. He quickly faced the camera and said that it was a misunderstanding. It seemed that his feelings for her didn’t disappear.

* (highlighted part by me ;-)

(Source and rest of the article : https://channel-korea.com/kim-jong-kook-love-life-and-rumored-relationships/

• Like 3

Today accidentally found out YEH's latest, very short (2 episode) drama "Go Go Song" and watched on Youtube.

I didn't find anything about it  in the thread (even it was aired on January 25-26 this year) so thought I share if someone didn't see yet and interested.

The  story is very nice and ...

Spoiler

...  the male lead's  smile and speaking style is reminded me a little bit for KJK ;-) LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...