JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

I really think KJK's ex-girlfriend is YEH. If I don't remember wrongly, he positively said about YEH during interviews and variety shows around Xman - Family Outing - and early Running man and Healing Camp, which means over 7 years. I predict they were still good when they both joined Chinese fashion variety show. Because there were too many coincidences between them and he always felt shy when someone reminded YEH name. Those things are approved in previous posts on this page.

Then, if his ex-girlfriend is not YEH, do you feel strange that he insisted on YEH was his ideal? If yes, the girl sure didn't believe in his love or felt so sad at that time. And KJK will make his girlfriend sad about it. Or do you believe that he was forced to say that YEH is his ideal many times?

However, after YEH's scandal and KJK fired from Running man, I found that KJK and his friends (including RM casts) didn't talk comfortably about YEH. Although Song Ji Hyo and Lee Kwangsoo reminded her two times, KJK really were not active. And, they started pairing up KJK and SJY, which maybe they know KJK broke up with his girlfriend.

Although I think that KJK dated YEH in the past, I still think now that they are loving each other and only YEH doesn't want a marriage now because of KJK's fault.

I think KJK's says is half true half wrong because this is a variety show. Maybe they broke up but they have started again and only the girl doesn't want to marry him now. And so he said "I was punished" (I see the Vietnamese translation. Don't know the original script.).

Maybe I imagine too much. But I hope that there will be a happy wedding of KJK and YEH.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone see a new ep of Big Picture ( the variety show of KJK and Haha as the first producer positions), Haha asked KJK's old friend about the period when KJK played "of course" game with YEH. I'm so happy when YEH is reminded.

http://www.vlive.tv/video/66010/playlist/61761 빅픽처2 ep39_종국아 2만 원 갚아줄래?! Jong Kook, can you pay my ...

• Like 3

On 4/18/2018 at 11:17 PM, Thơ Nguyễn said:

See new ep Big Picture today. Haha and KJK said about girlfriends of each other. Haha said all people known the woman of KJK although there are no articles in the press. I think of YEH at that time :lol:

well, they obviously dated in the past..lol..both KJK-YEH a ninja couple..we dont know what happened to their relationship but who knew they will back together in future like what happened to Jerry YaN and his gf...they had gotten back together after a decade breakup..B)

dvZYt0k.png?2

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Thơ Nguyễn said:

See new ep Big Picture today. Haha and KJK said about girlfriends of each other. Haha said all people known the woman of KJK although there are no articles in the press. I think of YEH at that time :lol:

Can you share the link where I can watch? 

@claratenten

On 4/18/2018 at 11:11 PM, claratenten said:

well, they obviously dated in the past..lol..

In the past ...? So you sure they aren't now? B)
Well, since they said they aren't, let's all just play as they've said. :rolleyes:

Anyway, If you happen to know, how far is Sinsadong 635-3 to Apgujeong?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, JoR said:

@claratenten

In the past ...? So you sure they aren't now? B)
Well, since they said they aren't, let's all just play as they've said. :rolleyes:

Anyway, If you happen to know, how far is Sinsadong 635-3 to Apgujeong?

google shows only 17min. But who is in Apgujeong?

3 hours ago, justsmle161 said:

google shows only 17min. But who is in Apgujeong?

I think KJK lives in Apgujeong now based on the newest ep of Running Man. YEH has a cafe in Apgujeong (Jacob's Ladder) and maybe she lives near that area as well. B) I don't want to delulu but of all places in Gangnam, why KJK decided to move in Apgujeong? To be closer with YEH.hehe:wub: :wub::wub:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, ChuchaylovesYEH said:

I think KJK lives in Apgujeong now based on the newest ep of Running Man. YEH has a cafe in Apgujeong (Jacob's Ladder) and maybe she lives near that area as well. B) I don't want to delulu but of all places in Gangnam, why KJK decided to move in Apgujeong? To be closer with YEH.hehe:wub: :wub::wub:

I went to YEH cafe when i was in Seoul and i saw YEH when she enter the cafe. Since its her own private time, i did not want to disturb her. But she is nice to her staffs and guests. She greeted the staffs and went to the back office.

i didnt know KJK lived in Apgujeong. Wow! But many artistes lives around there.

7 hours ago, ChuchaylovesYEH said:

Coincidence or what?!Both of them are promoting their cosmetics endorsement: 

YEH will be in Hong Kong on May 12 to attend Mageline's event while KJK will be there on

May 19 for Plabeau's event. :wub:

Ahhh!! How i wished the dates are closer! But they are just one week apart! Trying to grasp any last hopes for them!! 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ainkimura said:

I went to YEH cafe when i was in Seoul and i saw YEH when she enter the cafe. Since its her own private time, i did not want to disturb her. But she is nice to her staffs and guests. She greeted the staffs and went to the back office.

i didnt know KJK lived in Apgujeong. Wow! But many artistes lives around there.

Ahhh!! How i wished the dates are closer! But they are just one week apart! Trying to grasp any last hopes for them!! 

You're so lucky that you saw YEH on her cafe!

I visited Jacob's Ladder twice already but I had no chance to see her. Hoping to see her one day and hoping for her and KJK to be happy! :)

On 4/23/2018 at 9:13 PM, ChuchaylovesYEH said:

KJK lives in Nonhyeondong Acrohill..not far from Apgujeong..i knew YEH has a cafe in Apgujeong but anyone know where YEH lives in? 

• Like 1

I heard from Reddit that KJK ex during Turbo period was Chae Rina of Roo'ra. She was a guest on I can see your voice the program KJK is one of the main MCs. 

However, if you see that ep big picture carefully, KJK thought another person when Haha reminded meeting during filming at first. Really, I also thought about another person - YEH haha

• Like 1

31557203_222277818532248_454527256117221

KJK once again makes viewers heart melting and fluttering with his sweet words..like other moms said, strong man maybe look tough from outside appearance but they're the most gentleman and sweetest man on earth when they with their ladies..:blush:

watching this, it reminds me good old days when KJK really take care of YEH..make me wish and pray hard for a miracle that KJK and YEH will get back together again..!!:bawling: 

• Like 3