Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

not having a bad day but i just wanted to spread some positive vibes on this thread

to anyone whose having a bad day today , i hope you continue to press on. im here if u need someone to rant to aight !

On 4/15/2020 at 6:17 AM, Sejabin said:

So that person who underestimating me, who thinks that she is far away better smarter dilligenter lol than me who thinks that I might will stole her husband is got a bad result in the assesment test and not being promoted. I feel like oh thanks God. Lol am I bad? Wkwkwkwk.. and she is so dissapointed right now and never talk to people at office anymore the point is she is becoming crazy. I feel satisfied and I feel that I am a very very very bad girl :mrgreen:

note: I am prettier than her btw KWKWKWKWWKWKKW :lol: I am so so so bad :glasses:

haha you're so bad

• 1 month later...

May I say that I genuinely hope that I am the only person here fighting CoVid? 

It's miserable, and I've been struggling since mid-April.  Thought I had it licked but I hit a bad relapse a few weeks ago and it just keeps getting worse.  This morning I was so exhausted by simply taking a shower that I needed a nap for a couple of hours.

I live alone like a hermit, and I have told only one person (someone who checks on me once a month) that I'm ill.  I don't dare attempt to seek medical help because of my disability which attacks my cytokine system (guess what:  CoVid is also a "cytokine storm") and few doctors understand or treat my condition so the "assistance" that I could get would be more likely to kill me than cure me.  The most recommended medication right now is one that I am allergic to, although few people are.  It's really frustrating.

I can't do anything.  I can't clean the house or wash the laundry.  I can just barely manage to keep myself and the cats fed.  Shopping is a nightmare, and there's no one I can ask to go for me--I haven't been to the grocery for a month.

So I am just quietly toughing this out with common sense, prayer, and natural medications.  I am tired of being brave.  And I just can't breathe.  

Sorry for my little rant but it all sort of got to me tonight and it was kind of a relief to just say it.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

@thistle hugs !  Didn’t realise you were going through this. Hope you get well soon . Hang in there

Thank you .  I figure that I'm still here there must be some good reason for it so I'm trying my best.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, angelangie said:

sending u tons of love.....

are there any groceries delivery where you stay? can get food to be send to your door steps? 

giving u a virtual hug too!!! stay with us and check in with us k

Thanks!  I needed that.  :)

I don't live in a town, so food delivery might be a bit difficult.  The grocery store is only 3 miles away but I've been avoiding going there--I have enough food for now, so I'm okay.

Will check back in.  It's actually a relief to be able to say that I've been having a problem.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2