Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

So I decided to stop wasting my time on Tinder, Bumble and Bagel meets coffee. I was a bit sad about it but I remembered to keep the faith that my ideal guy is coming my way. Yesterday my superiors made me carry heavy things so it wasn’t the greatest day and my thoughts veered to negative thoughts about my dating status. I brushed those thoughts aside and continued to feel good. Then after I bought beautiful make up from Sephora. It rained on me and ruined my already jacked up hair. Then when I caught my bus lo and behold a beautiful man was my bus driver. 

• Sad 1

On 11/18/2018 at 3:17 PM, sushilicious said:

Can't get over a completed drama. I hate myself for that, all i could think off when i start a new drama is my previous drama.

Felt like i was in love with that particular drama and can't get over him when he decided to break up with me, so i try dating other dramas but all i could think off is my ex. (Phone and computer wallpapers are full of my ex, OSTs of his, reminded me of him)

#problems :bawling:

#Could-you-relate

--A addicted Kdrama watcher

omg! You cracked me up. This is how I feel right now. Drama slump is the name of our condition. All my other dramas feel like an arrange marriage meeting that I am forced to go for. :joy:

• 2 weeks later...

smiling on the outside....crying my eyes out on the inside...

sick and tired of being a hypocrite...i'm starting to giving up on being happy...

i dont think that happiness will be mine....everyone leaves me, one by one...even my dad..

maybe i'm not worthy enough to be loved...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is just to talk about a past incident in order to let it go and allow myself to be in peace.

A co-worker asked me for $80 and knows that I will give it to her because I’ve been way too nice to her. I gave it to her, expecting her to pay it back because I did not have enough money for rent. She told me that I’m being too pushy even though I lent money to her and she knew that I needed it. She also told me that she’ll give it back to me. She never did. I blocked her on all social media and erased her number off my phone. I am letting this go now because I already know that something bad happened to her as a result.

• 4 weeks later...

so this is isnt really bad but it's kinda bugging me. so theres this guy that likes me. he's really shy around me and everything but i dont even know him. i have no classes with him, and he's a grade older than me. i dont know anything about him, not even his name TAT and i dont like him but i dont want to break his heart if he asks me out, what should i say :c. then there's this other dude that told me i was pretty but he's giving me signals he likes me but then idk man im just confused („ಡωಡ„)

I am tired because my job is on computer. I don't communicate much with people. I work as a freelance translator from home. Sometimes I don't go out for a whole week. I can't predict when the work will come so I feel a bit unsettled. It is sad. I watch Korean drama to lift up my spirits but still I feel so lonely :tears:

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't logged in Soompi since Robin Williams was alive... Where the hell is the "Current Events" section or whatever it was called where we posted some random news? Even this section here is no longer entertaining since I see a lot of threads about how I can treat my acne and stuff... Damn I sound like a grandpa complaining about new generations while looking for some floppy disks...

• 4 weeks later...

richard simmons STUPID BROTHER!!!

FOR YEARS I SPEND MY MONEY FOR HIM, PAYING HIS TUITION AND GIVE HIM MEAL PROPERLY!

what i get back  today? HE CURSED ON ME, IM NOT DOING ANYTHING. WHAT THE richard simmons!

HE IS SUCH A richard simmons richard simmons richard simmons OFF!

I SWEAR I WONT GIVE HIM ANY MONEY FROM NOW ON. EVEN FOR FOOD. ENOUGH WITH ALL

• Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been very ill because of work stress. So I  took a very long sick leave, about two months, l am not excited about returning to work. What can I do? 

my boss keeps telling me I am a good for nothing, and keeps picking up on my faults. Whenever I do something good, he keeps telling me you are not good, no one wants to employ you. If you leave work for me, you won't find any good job, because you are a bad translator. I lost self-confidence, that is why I tried to remember older times when I was good at college. What's worse is that the clients are asking for my work, they want me in particular and kept telling him, they want me, but he lied to me and said that I am bad and my work is not good.  I started learning Korean because I lost my self-confidence. I finished Duolingo for once, and I am going to continue the other levels too.

last time, someone provoked me at work, I was writing essays about classical music in a magazine, that person kept making fun at me, and telling me "what is classical music? you are very boring and I don't like what you are writing". He was the graphic designer who chose the photos to put with the article. He even told the chief editor to remove my articles from the magazine. my reaction was very exaggerated and I wrote 300 articles on Wikipedia and another online encyclopedia for free, just to prove to myself that I am good. :(

• Sad 1