Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

• 4 weeks later...

hey

3 minutes ago, Hannah Costello said:

If this is the rant filter I will do so. WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE TO CALL ME SHORT. SERIOUSLY WE ARE ALL PEOPLE IT STINKS BEING TO SHORT KID OR TINY. I WEAR THE BIGGEST HEELS JUST TO REACH MY 12 YEAR OLD DAUGHTERS HEIGHT!! IT IS SO NOT FAIR AND LIFE SUCKS THIS WAY.

OMG SO TRUE

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

私が感じているのは、は恐怖ではありません。
I miss you, but I also said goodbye....
私は泣くことができない。
What I'm protecting is our vow, 会いたいけど、もう会えないんだよね~
the starry sky you've become.... この余韻を残す悲しみ....  

• 2 weeks later...

I had the worst day yesterday. I had an interesting situation with my family. We were driving from San Diego to Cuyamaca Rancho State Park on Route 8 (Kumeyaay Hwy) and our car broke down. It was a Mercedes with transmission 722.9 (I remembered it because my father and I had recently repaired it). The transmission broke down and we didn't know what to do, because in the place where we broke there was no connection. Then I remembered that I saw the solution to the problems with the transmission on the website. I went to the site and found a manual for repairing the 722.9 transmission. Thanks to this, we moved on but were late and did not get to the park. Is it really that hard to get good coverage along the entire highway?

Ncaa Basketball Sport GIF by NCAA March Madness

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Today I am currently feeling upset. I’m feeling that way because recently, I’ve been noticing situations at school with some students during some stuff we’ve been doing, like one student dropping the F bomb at another all because that student was getting disrupted by some music and then another having trouble and getting triggered about some bus scheduling problems, and recently, I felt upset from noticing some stupid trash that’s been happening on YouTube, like somebody asking an off-topic comment in a Railfan Community, and I instantly added on being stern and a bit stubborn to the idiot from a toxic community of really stupid who posted an off-topic comment on that certain Railfan’s video, and tried reporting their account along with noticing a comment from somebody infamous on an unleashed of theirs seen in the comments on another Railfan video of model railroading, and seeing some other comments from other stupid idiots or trolls on the Internet, and I feel like murdering myself over all of this terrible nonsense.

Edited by Nate Wittenberg

• 4 weeks later...

This is not bad. I am enjoying this even though I can not sleep yet I feel sleepy because of GERD and hungry when I already ate cakes and chocolate and eating again now and I am sweating all over my body even when using air conditioner. No this is not bad at all and I am just writing. I think surfing on shopee will make me sleepy. I will go there.