Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Everyone has those days where things just don't go right, and it's totally okay to vent. Sharing what's bothering you can really help lighten the load. If you're thinking about getting away for a bit to reset, maybe a quick trip could help. Checking out trivago reviews might give you some ideas on where you could go for a peaceful break without spending too much. Sometimes, a change of scenery is all it takes to improve a bad day.

Edited by danielcarter

Oh boy, what a day today has been. It seemed to start with a really bad morning. Not only did I oversleep and hurry through breakfast, but on the way out, I spilled coffee all over my shirt while I was going to a very important meeting. Laws of Murphy's were in full swing, and it seemed that things just kept going wrong. From missing an important deadline to getting caught in the rain without an umbrella, it just felt like I was cursed. Hey, tomorrow is another day, right? Here's to hoping it's better than this one!

Feeling the weight of the world on your shoulders? Need to let off some steam? This is your judgment-free zone! Whether it's a case of the Mondays or just life throwing curveballs, come on in and unload. Vent about that rude coworker, the never-ending traffic, or anything else that's got you down. We're here to listen and offer virtual hugs!

• 3 weeks later...

Not exactly a rant, but I wish some people would set aside their pride and be matured enough to come clean. It's the bare minimum so that they can be truly helped and assisted. 

• Like 1

I think I haven't been on here for over a decade... I'm sad that I don't see as much traffic on Soompi as before. 😭 

Does anyone see this message and agree? 😞

On 4/30/2024 at 5:25 AM, MayanEcho said:

Not exactly a rant, but I wish some people would set aside their pride and be matured enough to come clean. It's the bare minimum so that they can be truly helped and assisted. 

I agree with you... After all, it was pride that made Lucifer into a fallen angel and the Devil now. Pride can lead to destruction and downfall. 

Whatever it is, hang in there. 🩵 You can't help people who don't want to be helped. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MandooBun said:

I agree with you... After all, it was pride that made Lucifer into a fallen angel and the Devil now. Pride can lead to destruction and downfall. 

Whatever it is, hang in there. 🩵 You can't help people who don't want to be helped. 

Thank you for the very kind words. The person, is now at peace. 🦋

I used to visit this forum all the time in early 2000s when I was 12-16. I am now 32 and I miss those days so much. Life is hard right now. I miss 1TYM and Taebin so much...I wish they would appear more anywhere...I have been watching old videos to relive the memories but even those are so hard to find now and are getting harder and harder to find as time passes. I miss my youth and the artists I grew up with.

On 5/2/2024 at 2:05 AM, MandooBun said:

I think I haven't been on here for over a decade... I'm sad that I don't see as much traffic on Soompi as before. 😭 

Does anyone see this message and agree? 😞

It's so nice to see an old soompier, I joined back in 2005 and just came back here randomly because I was watching old music videos. It's changed so much =(

Oh I DON'T have a bad day.

I just want to write something.

Do you see that the beautiful summer is coming, is here?

Colorful trees wearing new clothes standing in the streets. I am maybe a day dreamer, but it's so beautiful summer here.

• 2 weeks later...

In the fast-paced digital landscape of Bahrain, mobile app development has emerged as a game-changer for businesses seeking to thrive in the digital age. With the support of experienced and innovative app development companies, businesses can harness the power of mobile technology to stay ahead of the competition and drive sustainable growth.

On 3/7/2009 at 2:12 AM, Admin said:
Do NOT go around the swear filter; no exceptions. - YOU WILL BE WARNED

Like the random thread, the ranting thread has become huge over the years. As a result, I thought we'd have a new one for the sake of less cluttering in the monstrous number of posts. So you guys and gals all know how it works, vent out any frustrations here as long as: There is no swearing. If you're gonna swear, don't go around the swear filter. What a pinkberry huh? http://managed-general-soompi.s3.amazonaws.com/en//default_wink.png.225a342bb97a92f33547c37853d13c22.png ... No seriously, please don't. If we catch it, you will be warned for going around the swear filter just like anywhere else on Soompi. Refrain from mentioning any races/ethnicities whatsoever, violating that will also lead to a warning. We're not responsible for any further social drama that may erupt from this, so if your friends find out you've been posting about them, not our problem! You'll all be good right? http://managed-general-soompi.s3.amazonaws.com/en/emoticons/default_smile.png.1a17920c0f0ac6da5e6bf86100ef353d.png Again:

Do NOT go around the swear filters. YOU WILL BE GIVEN A % WARNING.

Looks like the ranting thread has grown into a bit of a behemoth, huh? To keep things tidy, let's start fresh with a new one. You know the drill – feel free to vent out any frustrations you have, but let's keep it clean, folks. No swearing, and definitely no trying to bypass the swear filter. We've gotta keep things civil here.

Oh, and just a heads up, let's steer clear of mentioning any races or ethnicities. That's a no-go zone.

Alright, sound good? Let's keep it chill and let the venting commence!