Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Why do some people believe they are always correct? That isn't achievable! Furthermore, when it's about something they don't truly understand!

Oh, I just want to write something. 

After self training by walking up and down 8 floors, I feel tired. And I want to eat something delicious. Pure water & a coffee candy does not satisfy me.

My head hurts a little bit. Oh I train to develop good health & lose weight if possible. But it makes me a little bit tired and wanting to eat more sweets now.

So, I don't know. It's not so clear for me. 

Last night I woke up at 3am, was sleepless for more than 1 hour.

Conflict with my colleague made me feel bad. Thoughts went around my head, what I want to say back to him, what I intend to say to him tomorrow for explaining myself.

I tried to observe myself, pampered my little self, lying just in my arms. I felt what she wanted without saying. She wanted only me, embracing her, covering her with peaceful atmosphere. And she could be in peaceful relaxation.

Slowly, my question appeared. So what happened to you? Why were you so hurt?- I asked her gently.

I felt tired.

He blamed me guilty for saying that his work is wrong.  Another  female colleague blamed me for that too. That man sent the angry energy to me. I just said that I doubt if his work is correct. I knew he is too sensitive with compliments.

But why am I so hurt? I still can't make it clear.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone has those days where things just don't go right, and it's totally okay to vent. Sharing what's bothering you can really help lighten the load. If you're thinking about getting away for a bit to reset, maybe a quick trip could help. Checking out trivago reviews might give you some ideas on where you could go for a peaceful break without spending too much. Sometimes, a change of scenery is all it takes to improve a bad day.

Edited by danielcarter

Oh boy, what a day today has been. It seemed to start with a really bad morning. Not only did I oversleep and hurry through breakfast, but on the way out, I spilled coffee all over my shirt while I was going to a very important meeting. Laws of Murphy's were in full swing, and it seemed that things just kept going wrong. From missing an important deadline to getting caught in the rain without an umbrella, it just felt like I was cursed. Hey, tomorrow is another day, right? Here's to hoping it's better than this one!

Feeling the weight of the world on your shoulders? Need to let off some steam? This is your judgment-free zone! Whether it's a case of the Mondays or just life throwing curveballs, come on in and unload. Vent about that rude coworker, the never-ending traffic, or anything else that's got you down. We're here to listen and offer virtual hugs!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the invitation! While I don't have bad days or the need to rant, I'm here to listen and offer support if you need it. If you'd like to share what's been bothering you, feel free to let it out. Sometimes, just expressing your feelings can help lighten the load.