Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

• 3 weeks later...

I think I haven't been on here for over a decade... I'm sad that I don't see as much traffic on Soompi as before. 😭 

Does anyone see this message and agree? 😞

On 4/30/2024 at 5:25 AM, MayanEcho said:

Not exactly a rant, but I wish some people would set aside their pride and be matured enough to come clean. It's the bare minimum so that they can be truly helped and assisted. 

I agree with you... After all, it was pride that made Lucifer into a fallen angel and the Devil now. Pride can lead to destruction and downfall. 

Whatever it is, hang in there. 🩵 You can't help people who don't want to be helped. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MandooBun said:

I agree with you... After all, it was pride that made Lucifer into a fallen angel and the Devil now. Pride can lead to destruction and downfall. 

Whatever it is, hang in there. 🩵 You can't help people who don't want to be helped. 

Thank you for the very kind words. The person, is now at peace. 🦋

I used to visit this forum all the time in early 2000s when I was 12-16. I am now 32 and I miss those days so much. Life is hard right now. I miss 1TYM and Taebin so much...I wish they would appear more anywhere...I have been watching old videos to relive the memories but even those are so hard to find now and are getting harder and harder to find as time passes. I miss my youth and the artists I grew up with.

On 5/2/2024 at 2:05 AM, MandooBun said:

I think I haven't been on here for over a decade... I'm sad that I don't see as much traffic on Soompi as before. 😭 

Does anyone see this message and agree? 😞

It's so nice to see an old soompier, I joined back in 2005 and just came back here randomly because I was watching old music videos. It's changed so much =(

Oh I DON'T have a bad day.

I just want to write something.

Do you see that the beautiful summer is coming, is here?

Colorful trees wearing new clothes standing in the streets. I am maybe a day dreamer, but it's so beautiful summer here.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been considering breaking up with my boyfriend because of behavior like this he says I treat him like a little kid and that I say he is irresponsible but when I don't remind him to do things or to stop doing foolish things he says it's my fault and thinks I should take the blame for the things he does.

22 hours ago, dmoney said:

I have been considering breaking up with my boyfriend because of behavior like this he says I treat him like a little kid and that I say he is irresponsible but when I don't remind him to do things or to stop doing foolish things he says it's my fault and thinks I should take the blame for the things he does.

he sounds more like your children than your bf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was having a great day until someone from my past (whom I kinda sorta met here) popped into my head and now I'm spiraling. To say there's regret is putting it very mildly. But the past is the past. Hope she's happy and doing well.

• 2 weeks later...