Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

• 1 month later...

It's probably me just overreacting but I feel like an animal at the zoo whenever I dine out--alone..:expressionless: Like I can literally feel people's eyes on me:sweat: So what. I'm a paying customer just like the rest, the worse are kids who actually come up close to stare LoL! Are you kidding me?! And the parents... Do they not teach their kids manners!? OY.:unamused: 

I'd never understand people who stand in the middle of a narrow walkway to talk, er---can't y'all continue at a cafe someplace? The walkway is for the public & what're we suppose to do, walk over you?! I swear some people I tell ya tsk.:tounge_xd:

And lastly eheheh (I know I have a lot to take off my chest) I'm not sure what is it with those at forums (soompi included) but I always feel attacked. Like what's the deal? If ya don't like what I type, Idk ignore LoL. It's not that hard.

• Like 1

@Lawyerh

There're places that have areas where they cater to single diners i.e. Aori's Ramen with the booth thing. But I have actually had men (fathers that have kids mind you) stare at me blatantly. And when I stare back the idiot had the audacity to look back LoL! It was like he thought he was hot stuff or somethin'. I'm like Dude NO. You're creepy AND you have kids sitting there with you:crazy::rolleyes:

I love Seo Kang-Joon too:wub: Oh where do you live btw if ya don't mind my asking???

• Like 1

whats wrong to be accelerate student that choose to not enter college this year? I'm finding my way own.

whats wrong to find my happiness beside your straight line version of successful life? I'm diggin' my own.

whats wrong to defense my loveable brother when he is really sick? I'm wishing to cure him.

whats wrong to have a boyfriend much older 5 years from me for now? He is doing good to me.

whats wrong to hold on with ourselves sources since my brother has been working hard for our independent? He taught me well too.

We already run in blood, sweat, and tears. Just stop finding fault in our live, bloody hell 'related'.

When I said "honestly y'all don't deserve every single penny from my brother savings anymore from now on."

Then they just replied "sure, because your brother is not making anymore right now."

I was talking with WHAT animal, really? Even dog, pig I bet would pity your drama.

We're not you can proud about? Thanks I'm glad.

It’s so annoying that men keep asking me for sex when we literally just started texting. I’m not even on tinder when they ask me this. I’m on a dating app for people who wants relationships. I’m not even wearing a sexy dress in my pictures. Still they only want me for that. It makes me think they’re boring men tbh.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2019 at 5:33 PM, halfmoonsmile said:

It’s so annoying that men keep asking me for sex when we literally just started texting. I’m not even on tinder when they ask me this. I’m on a dating app for people who wants relationships. I’m not even wearing a sexy dress in my pictures. Still they only want me for that. It makes me think they’re boring men tbh.

LMAO!  Men are really like that, oppssss, this also I don't generalize. Maybe 8 out 10 in statistics.  Your experience is mine too. So for the start of convo I usually tell them no shady dialogues but still they tend to get in their way of having to talk sex. :D

Well that's not my rant but not gonna disclose here. Just praying and hoping the pains I am having and battling right now will be gone and resolved soon. 

• 4 weeks later...