Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

15 hours ago, halfmoonsmile said:

Irritating things that customers did this week

1. One mother left a cup of water on our plush seat and another left a Starbucks coffee cup on a shelf. B, I am not your maid. Get your richard simmons to a public trashcan.

2. Short mom asked me to grab a poster and when I did, she asked me for another one. Later I found the poster in the bargain books section.  

3. I hate it when parents put things in the wrong places about 4 minutes before closing. Thank you to the respectable parents who tell  the kids to put the toys where they belong. 

4. Dude, don't come here 2 minutes before closing and mess up the shirts.

5. Honestly I feel like my people are so rude. Most people smile and respond when I greet them in a friendly way but my people just ignore me. You aren't all that important enough to do that. I try my best to treat every customer with respect even if they're a richard simmons.

Please keep your language multi-age-friendly :) We've got a filter, but it's easier if you simply don't curse :wink: 

Though I understand your frustration. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be when I come in 2 minutes before closing and throw all the shirts around and then run like hell :tongue: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i've made a booking for a trip to this island for group of people...and i already paid the deposit...using my money first....and all of the sudden, they want to cancel the trip....i was so excited to go there...how can they do this to me...losing all my trust and my money...it will just burnt away...and i cant get my money back...

my money and they wont pay for it....

and now i'am losing my money and my trust to them....

i'am not gonna plan a trip with them anymore....

i'am sad broke and hungry.....

dammmmmm it

• 3 weeks later...

i know i am fat...but that doesn't give you guys a license to keep body shaming me...

1st time is a joke... i get it...for the 2nd time i give u guys a warning right, to stop it...but u guys keeps making the same joke....and when i got mad...suddenly i'm the mean person? just because i didn't talk to u yet...how can i talk whenever i see your face all i hear is the joke that you're making...it hurts me bad....

if only you know how hard i diet and exercise but the result just wont show...it got me frustrated.....

when i forgive it doesn't mean i forget...

Drove my rearviewmirror straight into my window. Window broken, big scratch on my car and a huge dent. Gladly it's not a new car, but it's still going to cost me to fix the window :( 

And it's not like that big pillar came out of nowhere. I parked my car right next to it.

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How dare you come up to me and tell me that I'm going to die because I didn't get the flu shot? Then you have the nerves to tell me that I'm not doing my job and you're always having to do it for me. I know what I'm suppose to be to doing. Did I asked you to do it for me, no. Do I need your help, no. You choose to disregard my presence and answer over me because you like hearing yourself and getting the attention. I appreciate an extra hand when you help but when I offer mine you get mad at me? Just because you've got years ahead of me with the company doesn't make you mightier. We're both in the same position level with the same pay rate.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to clarify that I'm not really angry about this. This occurrence only fuels my desire to leave for a better job. Yesterday a supervisor was rude to me and chit-chatting with another supervisor (who wasn't on duty) while there was only one person on the sales floor. I have no respect for the supervisors. Then again, I don't have respect for a lot of people unless they have the results that I want and I want to emulate.

Rent is such a joke in that city. The average monthly salary is around $2500. 45-50% of income on housing, a quarter on taxes and fees, and that last quarter to subsist on. One payment away from delinquency, two away from eviction (luckily there's like three months before forceful state intervention). I feel there's this vicious cycle of not being able to afford to make any life changes because the balance between cost and affordability is too precarious to introduce any new variables. Same static self for decades, a bad day away from doom.

And I don't know if my profession really gives a hoot about it all aside from cashing in on ripe opportunity. I don't know if I care to keep searching for firms expecting them to hold social beliefs. They're corporations-- inanimate entities given a legal right to act and vote like "humans" but carry none of what makes us human.

• 2 weeks later...