Quantcast
Guest DOVAHKIIN

Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

I feel like slapping people. They deserve it, trust me. 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1

This week is turning out to be the worst of the year. Only 2 days to go before a new week announces itsself. Let's hope the rest of the year is better!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'm sick....sick of people around me... Physically sick as well.....I richard simmons want everyone to get out of my life. 

• Sad 2

bad thing in me is I am able to not talk to people when angry.. not talk for months .. and hate it when people pushed me to do this :pensive:

• Sad 1

I am old. and my b*tt just hit the floor.. I just hope everything is okay with my backbone..  :skull:

Edited by triplem
Do not bypass swear filter.
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sejabini2013 said:

I am old. and my b*tt just hit the floor.. I just hope everything is okay with my backbone..  :skull:

Take care @Sejabini2013 . Go see a doc if it does not get better in a couple of days

• Like 1

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Take care @Sejabini2013 . Go see a doc if it does not get better in a couple of days

thank you very much triplem *huggsssss :bawling: :heart:

a physiotherapists just checked me.. back bone is ok.. but it is the b**t hurting right now :bawling: huuuu huuuuu uuuu 

• Thanks 1

I was disappointed by the management of the store I had my interview on Thursday. The manager made me wait 30 mins before she finally interviewed me. It reminded me of why I left another job. This was my worst interview ever. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

what I hate today:

1. BRAMANDA ATE ASTORs ON MY DESK AND SIT ON MY CHAIR AND NOW ALL ANTS FROM THE WORLD COME ON TO MY DESK. I WANNA KILL THAT GUY!! :unamused:

2. this tax website is suck. I can't submit my tasks. richard simmons!

• Sad 1

it is 3.21 AM and I am struggling with my ulcer problem seems whenever I start to think too much this will effect my ulcer :expressionless: 

not bad but I feel like I want to eat people.. I just can't understand how come people can be so very lazy. I mean I work from 8 AM to usually 8 PM (last night I come home at 9 PM) so if when I work a kind of a bit hard to feed lazy people who only playing around from morning to night I feel like I want to eat them. from personality test I have commander personality with low tolerance and a bit cruel and yes I do. I have low tolerance to lazy people. I want to be a bit smooth too but only children can awaken my soft side. other age usually will rise my temper. I just want people do what they must to do without rising my temper. if they can coordinate well with me I can arrange a very good plan for them. to have a better life. I just can't understand lazy people. truly I can't.. 

• Like 1

right now I am not liking my self because I angry to my unlogic dramatic friend. that is why suddenly a story idea comes up in my mind and I write it in soompi lol hua hahahah ARRRGGGGGGG!!  I hate dramatic people. as adults we must done many real things in life than being dramatic. 

• Sad 1

On 3/18/2018 at 7:44 PM, Lmangla said:

:bawling:

aww what's wrong? Hope you're okay.

Well not sure if I will have that job but it seems pretty slim now that they haven't get back to me. I just want a job that pays well and not too stressful! Qualification means nothing if the people interview you don't like who you are!!! Whhhaaa I just wanna go live in a secluded place without money.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1