Quantcast
Guest DOVAHKIIN

Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Not bad. I am just..

- can not comb my hair often wkwkkwkww :weary:

- forget to go to the toilet often :joy:

- can only wearing pajamas the whole day :kiss:

- less sleep :sleeping:

- I feel like my body temperature is different. Everything feels a bit cold so I can only bathe with warm water. And my bones feel like 80 years old grandma’s bones. 

- Sweating like hell :sweatingbullets:

- having breakfast at 10 AM, lunch at 4 PM and dinner sometimes 9 PM sometimes I skip dinner wkkwkwkwk mmmmm .. :no_mouth:

- constipation and hemorhoid :bawling: even after I eat A VERY LOT OF papaya and vegetables 

- often forget to put my body mist and lip balm and mineral water spray and deodorant roll on after bathe. So messy :weary:

- IT IS DIFFICULT TO FIND ME TIME AND WATCHING KDRAMAS HUuuuuu uuuuu :bawling:

nb. I hope with all of this I will get skinnier soon!! :mrgreen:

• Sad 1

I updated the Soompi app through Apple and they don’t have the same stuff as this. Where are the forums and etc on the updated app? I had to use the browser to get on the forums.

• Love 1

I dont know if this is right place for this but today is day 4 of bad few days. I met a sweet guy on a language app and it was fine at first then it grew into more, talk everyday ,always good morning and good night. It has grown to be much more intimate pretty much just without label of bfgf,as he didn't want to confess it in chatroom(kakaotalk). Hes pretty much said I will and should be his gf. Anyway we r very intimate both of us and he does get moody ...misunderstanding of words meanings but he just goes quiet or huffy.. but all works out. Friday morning he was all happy, liking photos;) and we even talked about carving pumpkins for next Halloween so future thinking.. I asked for a voice call in evening..(havent had one in the 2months I've know him) and he was no why r u obsessed with them..I said y do u not want one..his reply because I can not talk to you fluently. I said in 2months we will be in person, so I thought ud want some practice, then I said I'll stop asking if u want. Then he went quiet.. no good morning on Saturday..didnt read my emoticon till late (I didnt msg at all Saturday just emoticon cos I thought he was busy cos he always say hi first time diff.  Then sunday didnt read my messages all day.. or night and monday the same.. I tried to voice call to see if hes physically alright  but nothing. I dont know if hes blocked me, I can see his profile and everything.. but I know he hadnt left the chatroom(I accidentally did) but it still showed him there. So he can see if my picture changes and his hasnt.. but I dont know what to do... do I just wait.... he knows that I dont know that going quiet on app means bad thing he always said we have full lives and so it's ok if we cant talk all time. But I'm freaking out as I dont know what's going on and I dont have any other way to contact him.. but he said only last week I was his favourite woman how he like message platonic and sexually ,perfect love (his words). Could he be just mad and needs time??? I really dont understand but I dont think hed just go...help.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Duracell Bunny said:

I dont know if this is right place for this but today is day 4 of bad few days. I met a sweet guy on a language app and it was fine at first then it grew into more, talk everyday ,always good morning and good night. It has grown to be much more intimate pretty much just without label of bfgf,as he didn't want to confess it in chatroom(kakaotalk). Hes pretty much said I will and should be his gf. Anyway we r very intimate both of us and he does get moody ...misunderstanding of words meanings but he just goes quiet or huffy.. but all works out. Friday morning he was all happy, liking photos;) and we even talked about carving pumpkins for next Halloween so future thinking.. I asked for a voice call in evening..(havent had one in the 2months I've know him) and he was no why r u obsessed with them..I said y do u not want one..his reply because I can not talk to you fluently. I said in 2months we will be in person, so I thought ud want some practice, then I said I'll stop asking if u want. Then he went quiet.. no good morning on Saturday..didnt read my emoticon till late (I didnt msg at all Saturday just emoticon cos I thought he was busy cos he always say hi first time diff.  Then sunday didnt read my messages all day.. or night and monday the same.. I tried to voice call to see if hes physically alright  but nothing. I dont know if hes blocked me, I can see his profile and everything.. but I know he hadnt left the chatroom(I accidentally did) but it still showed him there. So he can see if my picture changes and his hasnt.. but I dont know what to do... do I just wait.... he knows that I dont know that going quiet on app means bad thing he always said we have full lives and so it's ok if we cant talk all time. But I'm freaking out as I dont know what's going on and I dont have any other way to contact him.. but he said only last week I was his favourite woman how he like message platonic and sexually ,perfect love (his words). Could he be just mad and needs time??? I really dont understand but I dont think hed just go...help.

So...do you guys think I should just wait.. as he cud just be thinking language barrier might be a prob...we clicked and I'm going out of mind with what to do? Dont say move on, as that wud show I never cared for him which is wrong because we both pretty much were in like like (he emphasized on the "I like like you" alot).

• Love 1

58 minutes ago, Duracell Bunny said:

So...do you guys think I should just wait.. as he cud just be thinking language barrier might be a prob...we clicked and I'm going out of mind with what to do? Dont say move on, as that wud show I never cared for him which is wrong because we both pretty much were in like like (he emphasized on the "I like like you" alot).

Try to find a guy in reality and not in the internet. I mean even in the reality men already can be so lame and the more would be in the internet world. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

I spent almost 8 years invested in this friendship. Roughly 4 years in I start to see her change, gradually up to this point she have forgotten about me. I feel upset about it, but at the same time I pity myself for hanging on, to something that is not even there. I thought about the times I spent with her as best buds and it’s upset me that she left. We promised that we will be best friends years ago and now things have changed. Today I changed her phone contact of mine, renamed it as just her name. That’s the final straw for me to hold on. I’m fully confident & comfortable to let go now..it’s a sad goodbye in my eyes. Maybe not to her..does she care about it? I doubt so...today is a rough day..

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, Sushimi said:

I spent almost 8 years invested in this friendship. Roughly 4 years in I start to see her change, gradually up to this point she have forgotten about me. I feel upset about it, but at the same time I pity myself for hanging on, to something that is not even there. I thought about the times I spent with her as best buds and it’s upset me that she left. We promised that we will be best friends years ago and now things have changed. Today I changed her phone contact of mine, renamed it as just her name. That’s the final straw for me to hold on. I’m fully confident & comfortable to let go now..it’s a sad goodbye in my eyes. Maybe not to her..does she care about it? I doubt so...today is a rough day..

So sushi you are a guy? Or a girl? Why a friendship with a girl can let you so brokenheart like this? :relieved:

and your words seems you are falling in love and not the words for just casually friendship.

I would never being this sad for any of my girlfriend because we are girls. If we met handsome men sometimes we forget our friendship LOL 

ok ok I hug you then.. *hugsssss :wub:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

So sushi you are a guy? Or a girl? Why a friendship with a girl can let you so brokenheart like this? :relieved:

and your words seems you are falling in love and not the words for just casually friendship.

I would never being this sad for any of my girlfriend because we are girls. If we met handsome men sometimes we forget our friendship LOL 

ok ok I hug you then.. *hugsssss :wub:

I take friendships very importantly. Cause never really had one good one. That friend is still the best friend that I once had.. It’s hard yeah..we were very close. Now she got new friends and she just throws the friendship away :) she never listen to my problems and just left.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 11/15/2019 at 3:35 PM, Sushimi said:

I take friendships very importantly. Cause never really had one good one. That friend is still the best friend that I once had.. It’s hard yeah..we were very close. Now she got new friends and she just throws the friendship away :) she never listen to my problems and just left.

My friend, I understand you. I am a girl and I consider my friends as sisters, so I feel sad when they change, it is logical to feel sad

Don't expect much from people, they always break their promises, only true family can be good like parents and siblings (not always but some people are lucky in their families )

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

So my best friend just confided in me that she often dreams that her husband is seeing someone else behind her back? Should she talk to her husband about this? She kept insisting that its not a good idea to tell him about it because it may really happen... some old wives' tales. But oh well..

Edited by Andy Cheng
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Andy Cheng said:

So my best friend just confided in me that she often dreams that her husband is seeing someone else behind her back? Should she talk to her husband about this? She kept insisting that its not a good idea to tell him about it because it may really happen... some old wives' tales. But oh well..

Of course she should talk. Husband and wife is like 1 body 1 soul. Anything should be discussed with each other. Each other must know about each other more than anyone else. If one have problem than the other must help. That’s the meaning of bone from my bone. The bonding is special. 

On 11/15/2019 at 3:27 PM, Sejabin said:

Why a friendship with a girl can let you so brokenheart like this? :relieved:

I think sometimes when you are school age, you have friendship with classmates :) 

you know at that teenage stage, you are still young, and you study together, go out together, etc etc (I know @Sushimi is 20 :) ) 

so still fighting over a guy  is not yet a big issue lol

but later in workplace, it is different. girls fight over each other's fiances even husbands, so like you say, fighting over handsome men :) 

• Love 2

21 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I think sometimes when you are school age, you have friendship with classmates :) 

you know at that teenage stage, you are still young, and you study together, go out together, etc etc (I know @Sushimi is 20 :) ) 

so still fighting over a guy  is not yet a big issue lol

but later in workplace, it is different. girls fight over each other's fiances even husbands, so like you say, fighting over handsome men :) 

Her sentence “hang on to something that is even wasn’t there..” 

what is this?????????? and she changed her name on the phone as her real name.. ???? I never put dinni name and alief name on my phone like my baby or my love or anything it is always ding dong for dinni and shanen anissa for alief LOL kwkwkwkwkkwkw I don’t even know where was she get that shanen name for her that she wants me to write her name on my phone like that. 

Oh my hubby name in my phone is his name too. And not my husband or something like that. I put his real name like in his identity card

• Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Her sentence “hang on to something that is even wasn’t there..” 

what is this?????????? and she changed her name on the phone as her real name.. ???? I never put dinni name and alief name on my phone like my baby or my love or anything 

It is loneliness :( 

Sometimes people use word "my best friend" or anything

I use people's name too just like you :) 

you are right, no need to use nicknames :) 

it is good you are married :) I didn't follow, but last time you were in love, so you married your guy, late congratulations  :wub:

• Love 1

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

It is loneliness :( 

Sometimes people use word "my best friend" or anything

I use people's name too just like you :) 

you are right, no need to use nicknames :) 

it is good you are married :) I didn't follow, but last time you were in love, so you married your guy, late congratulations  :wub:

When was I in love? HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHHHHAHHHHHAAA

I am in love to my baby boy :kiss_wink:

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

When was I in love? HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHHHHAHHHHHAAA

I am in love to my baby boy :kiss_wink:

I think I read it many months back,

maybe I got it wrong :joy:

• LOL 1