Quantcast
Guest DOVAHKIIN

Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

nothing

Edited by Sejabin

I HATE THIS ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! akhir tahun mukaku bengkok menghadapi spj dari pagi sampe sore. richard simmons.

I have this friend who has been ignoring me for my older sister (my sister is old enough that my friend shouldn’t be friends with her) but those two have been going places with out me and ignoring me what do I do

So angry right now that I could eat people alive. These ignorant people why they just dare to talk behind me? I so want they talk in front of me so I can talk back to them. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH forget it :skull: I am Sejabin. I won't low down my level like them. richard simmons!!

• Sad 1

I’m getting fed up. Being told what to do when I want to do things at my pace really pissed me off. 

You want it done fast? Do it yourself. 

Or else shut it and let me do my work. 

richard simmons off!

• Like 1

I LOVE ARIES FOREVER :heart: the only dramatic sign that compatible with me forever and ever :wub:

Edited by Sejabin

This is just to talk about a past incident in order to let it go and allow myself to be in peace.

A co-worker asked me for $80 and knows that I will give it to her because I’ve been way too nice to her. I gave it to her, expecting her to pay it back because I did not have enough money for rent. She told me that I’m being too pushy even though I lent money to her and she knew that I needed it. She also told me that she’ll give it back to me. She never did. I blocked her on all social media and erased her number off my phone. I am letting this go now because I already know that something bad happened to her as a result.

• Sad 1

ulcers pain + nausea = very sleepy but can not sleep yet :bawling: all sleeping positions are feels so wrong huuuuu uuuuuuuu uuuuu :tears:

Bad night exactly. Earthquake and pain in ulcer. I took antacid but it doesn’t help much. If that earthquake didn’t happen, I must be still sleeping now in peace and will not need the antacid. Plus in my condition now I cannot run fast if the earthquake come.  Earthquake is suck. Oh plus flu. Oh goshhhhh I must to look to vitamin C without ascorbat acid. Suck.

so this is isnt really bad but it's kinda bugging me. so theres this guy that likes me. he's really shy around me and everything but i dont even know him. i have no classes with him, and he's a grade older than me. i dont know anything about him, not even his name TAT and i dont like him but i dont want to break his heart if he asks me out, what should i say :c. then there's this other dude that told me i was pretty but he's giving me signals he likes me but then idk man im just confused („ಡωಡ„)

I am tired because my job is on computer. I don't communicate much with people. I work as a freelance translator from home. Sometimes I don't go out for a whole week. I can't predict when the work will come so I feel a bit unsettled. It is sad. I watch Korean drama to lift up my spirits but still I feel so lonely :tears:

• Love 1

Very very very very very very very very very bad.

I feel that I always. ALWAYS. Have a good and a very vey big tolerance and understanding people when they need it.

but when it’s my turn, when I need it, they can’t. 

But it’s okay lah.. good things always happened to good people. Patience is a good thing. God always gives me good rewards :heart:

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Negative people only spread negativity! 

I know this old & miserable couple who is negative of the negative when it comes to negativity!! :tears: Unfortunately, they are our relatives!!! :tears: They often used black magic to survive for themselves & other people were victims of their evilness! They were so closed to my family a few years ago & I just thought that may be they wanted the welfare of my family! But I was so wrong..... They only wanted misfortune of our family!!! :angry: We didn't know it back then... And all of a sudden, me & my family members suffered with dramatic illnesses, continuous fights & financial crisises for no reason at all! And it made me highly surprised that all the happiness & wealth in my family is suddenly evaporated to the thin air.... :blink: And a lot later we just found out that my mom was being possessed by an evil spirit of a dead old woman.... :o And that old witch is none other than the mother/mother-in-law of the old couple I above mentioned!!! So what's more worse rather than being possessed & controlled by an evil spirit!????! We were no. 1 victims of their black magic!!!! That dull old couple made our lives so miserable for years & now I want to curse them!! :angry: I want them to be destroyed for wasting precious years of our lives for nothing but sorrow & misery!! :angry: 

Yes, selfish people like them who suck out all the happiness of others for their own good don't deserve happiness! :angry: So now I pray for god everyday that no one  should ever meet such dull & miserable people!!!! :wacko: I's my only wish!!! They are more likely living evil spirits that load you with sorrow & misfortune!!! :unsure: Yes, the world is more cruel than we actually think!!! 

Srry for the long post! Just wanted to ease up my mind! :o 

Have a nice day & meet positive people as much as you can!!! :heart: Life is more beautiful when you get rid of worthless people out of your way!!!!

Edited by m6m

I am so dramatic these days.

I Am mad just because mom can not fulfill her promised to cut papaya for me.

I am stress because everything become slower for me now. I move slower, I think slower, and I always feel tired. 

I want my normal stage back. In my normal stage I never mad to my mom just because of papaya. Instead I will be worried if I cannot cook then what will mom eat. I always carefull about mom’s food. I will prepared fruits and pudding for her. But now I can not.

I miss my old self :tears: I hate because I can not do what I usually do normally :bawling:

• Like 1

Haven't logged in Soompi since Robin Williams was alive... Where the hell is the "Current Events" section or whatever it was called where we posted some random news? Even this section here is no longer entertaining since I see a lot of threads about how I can treat my acne and stuff... Damn I sound like a grandpa complaining about new generations while looking for some floppy disks...

• LOL 1

Too sad. No store sells heavenly blush yoghurt in my city after the earthquakes disaster. I want to drink it tp help my digestion (of course I still take my papaya and pudding and fibers but I want to add more fiber)

0_58d45104-fbd3-4b32-a54a-922061c81604_7

My tongue can not be friendly yet with vegetables these months. Will vomit if eat too much veggies that is why othen than fruits and pudding I want to drink yoghurt too :bawling: 

• Like 1