Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

May I say that I genuinely hope that I am the only person here fighting CoVid?    It's miserable, and I've been struggling since mid-April.  Thought I had it licked but I hit a bad relapse a

My last two doctors have retired, unfortunately, and I've had difficulty in finding another.  Many doctors do not want to deal with my genetic auto-immune disability because they do not understand it

Try not to pressure him.  Although you know things from experience  and you want to share that knowledge for his benefit, your son has to be able to make his own decisions and his own mistakes.    Wis

Things are pretty bad so far. Today my bf went on what seemed like a date from my point of view with another female who I don't know and I know I shouldn't be worrying because he made sure I was okay with it before going. I mean, he totally knew I wasn't okay with it, but I said I was fine and wanted him to have fun, so he went. Idk, that kind of pissed me off a little. And I woke up completely hurt and some from some things that had happened the night before that weren't really okay. Today I finally broke, realizing the horrors and the pains that will come after my dad gets sent to prison. And no matter what I do now, I'm just done with everything and Idk how to fix it.

• Sad 1
21 hours ago, Sukie said:

Things are pretty bad so far. Today my bf went on what seemed like a date from my point of view with another female who I don't know and I know I shouldn't be worrying because he made sure I was okay with it before going. I mean, he totally knew I wasn't okay with it, but I said I was fine and wanted him to have fun, so he went. Idk, that kind of pissed me off a little. And I woke up completely hurt and some from some things that had happened the night before that weren't really okay. Today I finally broke, realizing the horrors and the pains that will come after my dad gets sent to prison. And no matter what I do now, I'm just done with everything and Idk how to fix it.

I'm being nosy with someone else business but I can't help it. I hope you're okay, and be strong whoever you are :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello I'm a newcomer please be kind to me hehe. 

I wanna share my story that just happened a while ago. 

So I have two cats at my home but I found out that my lil bro hate cat so much. So he always suggesting to throw away my beloved cats, we keep arguing about it until now. By the way It's been a year since I decide to keep my cats. My brother is 6 years younger than me and still in high school. He's a religious one to the point of devoted. This afternoon my bro ask me to keep away my cat but I ignored him because he always talk rudely and I hate it. So he grab a broom and started to hushed my cat harshly. Of course I got angry and take my cat, I kept silent BTW because I don't want to talk to him no matter what. He threatened to hit me so I say 'go on if you dare' and he hit me for real. Twice, with a broom. At that moment I'm too shocked to respond because I've never been hit even by my parents. But my bro hit me! How dare! I throw a nearest thins and he got mad again. My youngest bro stopped him when he saw I got beaten by his big bro.

I'm still shocked right now and crying while I typing this, what should I do? If I tell this to my parents they surely will throw away my cats because to them my cats it's the root of the problems. 

So , I was at this Korean Voting app on my phone, having some good time posting BLACKPINK pictures, and i see no one was posting anything, so i posted like 3 or 4 pictures of them, And then theres this girl, i thought she wasn't online... and hated on me... posting mean comments about Black PInk... Because i was posting more pictures of them.... Then i deleted the app because i was scared that she was going to bully me more and more every time i post a picture... i just want some friends ya know? but she will come back after me... Which im afraid of, thats why i closed the app... but she won... i guess. :( this was last week and its still haunting me... </3 but... in my thought... i wanted the app back.. :( but i can't because she will haunt me down..

• 2 weeks later...

Listen Linda. This week..has been wild. My boyfriend told me to send him ear pics. AND HE SENT ONE FIRST SO I FELT LIKE I HAD TO. (u know..show me yours and ill should u mine mentality). So basically me and my questionably straight best friend Jeremy and I took some fire richard simmons photos of my danglers. or so i thought. I sent them to him...and he said "damn those are small". I instantly searched the inernet for ways to make my ears bigger. I had to please him, my richard simmons tiny, proportional ears werent good enough. Question, True or False, on a scale of one to ten. How over are we? PS Nick if ur readijng this. I hate you for making me this cray craimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVzOZXOn1qPogD58tGV-Ty.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

Not bad. It is like usual. People underestimate me because of my makeup and my nail polish and my eyelashes..

I like it when they judge me by my look :wub:

Don't mind them. They're not the ones who paid for your make up, nail polish and eyelash extension. So, how are those? 

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...