Jump to content

Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!


Admin

Recommended Posts

My hormones make me a bad RickRoll'D today :naughty: I ordered banana fritter chesse but they delivered spicy garlic tofu. In my entire lifetime I have never getting mad just because of a FOOD. In a restaurant. Never. I eat anything not delicious now I am mad because of banana :bawling:

Oh gosh I miss my supermodel body. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Must to be careful to not get post partum depression and baby blues. Healing will be long process  hmmh..

 

sometimes social media can be very annoying. 

 

Every mother in this world deserves to be supported mentally and physically so she can give the best to her children, and her children will be good people and the future and this world will be better because of them. and also she can be the best version of herself too. 

 

Because we all born from a mother <3

Edited by Gumiho
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just finally getting back to posting after more than a year.  Pardon this rant.

 

Had a serious bout with Covid (which I mentioned here on this thread before) and then it turned into Long Covid.  After more than a year the haze finally began to lift, but then I quickly got hit with the Delta version of Covid, and that wouldn't quit either.  I spent all of 2020 unable to breathe and nearly all of 2021 in unbearable pain.  Have lost some of my hearing and eyesight; sense of taste and sense of smell don't work either.  Still staying in bed 12-14 hours every day but I can breathe most of the time (although it's noisy) and the pain is less; believe me, I'm grateful for any progress. 

 

Am praying that I manage to avoid Omicron.  Due to other health issues, I'm at very high risk, and my ability to tolerate the vaccine is questionable so I have had to avoid it even though I'd rather have it.  Up to this point I have had to avoid all medical care because of my immune issues, so I've fought battle entirely alone.  I don't see or speak to anyone, and I go to the store only once a month or two.  Really, really trying to stay well and to cope.

 

There are idiots in my local area who refuse to understand that Covid IS REAL and that they are at risk.  A couple of months ago I really got yelled at by some random woman at the Post Office because I was wearing a mask.  She shouted at me that Covid was a "political construct" and that I should be ashamed for masking.  I tried to tell her that I had been ill and that I knew for certain that Covid was real but she said it was all in my head.  Finally I told her that my prayer for her was that she would never learn the truth, that she and everyone she loved would stay well.  Why did I say that?  She was so very wrong but it was obvious I couldn't get through to her and I remembered an old saying I learned when I was young:

Never mud-wrestle with a pig because the pig will enjoy it and you will just get dirty.  

So I decided to use my energy for myself.  I genuinely do hope that she stays well.

 

Hoping and praying that everyone stays well.  No one should have to go through the hell that is Covid.

  • Shocked 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, thistle said:

Am praying that I manage to avoid Omicron.  Due to other health issues, I'm at very high risk, and my ability to tolerate the vaccine is questionable so I have had to avoid it even though I'd rather have it. 

 

So sorry to hear how you're still suffering. About the vaccine, perhaps it's better though if you can see a physician, whether having the shot is possible and manageable? 

 

There's little known yet about Omicron variant, and how is it long term. However,  the virus would still continue to mutate until there are actual drugs to cure it, the vaccines are tweaked to provide lasting protection, and worldwide herd immunity has been achieved.

 

14 hours ago, thistle said:

A couple of months ago I really got yelled at by some random woman at the Post Office because I was wearing a mask.  She shouted at me that Covid was a "political construct" and that I should be ashamed for masking.

 

How rude and ignorant of her! If COVID is the current Darwinian model of survival of the fittest... She's very foolish to think that the masks are merely for political statements nor only for fear of COVID. The immunocompromised use masks for protection. 

  • Like 1
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

So sorry to hear how you're still suffering. About the vaccine, perhaps it's better though if you can see a physician, whether having the shot is possible and manageable? 

 

There's little known yet about Omicron variant, and how is it long term. However,  the virus would still continue to mutate until there are actual drugs to cure it, the vaccines are tweaked to provide lasting protection, and worldwide herd immunity has been achieved.

 

Thank you for your kind words. 

 

Herd immunity is of the utmost importance--we cannot be complacent about it.  Past generations knew the suffering caused by diseases like polio and small pox but current generations do not recall the terror of those health threats, and I wonder if that's why they don't take these matters as seriously as they ought.  We all have a responsibility to protect one another, and I strongly believe in the spirit of cooperation for the common good. 

 

This is why I am struggling over whether to take the vaccine.  I believe in the protection it can provide to all but I am very uncertain about what it will do to me in particular.  At the moment I don't think I'm physically strong enough to risk it and there is no one to care for me if things go wrong.

 

The problem is that my situation is quite unusual:  I have a long-term immune system disability called ME-CFIDS that is based in the Cytokine system much like Covid is, and many of the symptoms are similar.  I tend to react very badly to pharmaceutical medications.   Doctors rarely understand my disability so attempting to ask questions about the interactions between my particular health problems and medications is nearly always futile.  

 

I am not ruling out the possibility of taking the vaccine but I can't see my way through the maze right now.  The best I can do is to isolate until I'm a stronger.

 

7 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

She's very foolish to think that the masks are merely for political statements nor only for fear of COVID. The immunocompromised use masks for protection. 

 

I was horrified by her attitude.  But I have actually been more horrified by others.  I know people who refuse to vaccinate because they believe that it contains nanites or because they believe that is the "mark of the beast" from the end of days.  These people are medical professionals.  I cannot imagine anything more ridiculous. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, thistle said:

This is why I am struggling over whether to take the vaccine.  I believe in the protection it can provide to all but I am very uncertain about what it will do to me in particular.  At the moment I don't think I'm physically strong enough to risk it and there is no one to care for me if things go wrong.

 

Hopefully one of the WHO approved vaccines will be suitable for you. Experience-wise, the vero cell type had very mild side effects compared to MRNA vaccine (I've already had the initial full doses and the booster shots 6mo later). 

 

From my side of the world, 3yrs old and above can take the vero cell COVID vaccine. 

 

20 minutes ago, thistle said:

The problem is that my situation is quite unusual:  I have a long-term immune system disability called ME-CFIDS that is based in the Cytokine system much like Covid is, and many of the symptoms are similar.  I tend to react very badly to pharmaceutical medications.   Doctors rarely understand my disability so attempting to ask questions about the interactions between my particular health problems and medications is nearly always futile. 

 

I sincerely hope that you'll find a health practitioner who understands your case, and would be a true help for you. 

 

Doctors in most hospitals are admittedly worn thin due to the pandemic. However, because the main focus is presently due to curbing the rising numbers of mutations and infections including the long term effects after recovering, there just might be answers for your questions.

 

31 minutes ago, thistle said:

I know people who refuse to vaccinate because they believe that it contains nanites or because they believe that is the "mark of the beast" from the end of days.  These people are medical professionals.  I cannot imagine anything more ridiculous. 

 

Indeed, it's very frustrating. 

  • Love 1
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Discussed with husband and he said as long as I am enjoying my job <3 

I have never thought about my career too much because of hubby already provides anything. He just does not like to showing of everything he has because of his life principles : have more than you show. 

 

Edited by Gumiho
Because I want it like that
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I still so mad and made me want to post my 20 pretty picts on fb and ig so they will stalking me like usual. As a star I will always shines everywhere :doggie:that light always following me :heart:

Edited by Gumiho
Because I want to
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Today is not my bad day. Instead it is a good day. 

But this is still in the series of my bad day. HAHAHAHA :joy:

 

so me and my office bffs went to the korean restaurant near my house and gossiping there about politics thing in the office in the lunch time. Gossiping at a lunch time like this is something I miss very much in this pandemic time. HAHAHA.

 

and we talked and talked and talked and disscused about what should I do, and we conclude that I just need to be patient and enjoying my position now which is very strategic for the situation and condition there. Uncle T is the head office now so there is a hope for the future hahaha. 

 

See this is what you called bffs. People who are there for you in your BAD times. 

 

I so love our secret talks while enjoying lunches in the restaurants. Sitting there for hours until lupa diri hahahhahaaaa.. 

  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I closed my bad day series and end it on this post HAHAHA

 

because we have just pray together and my mom, mamakku already pray for my shining shimmering splendid future. Nothing in this world as powerful as a mother’s prayer for her children <3

 

I believe in as what always happened through my entire life, that God’s plan for me always better and the best. Even Better than my own plan for my life. So how come others bad plan for me could effect me? No no.. Hahaha

 

Happy New Year 2022 :innocent:

Edited by Gumiho
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Today wasn't my best day. i got broken up with and the person i dated fell in love with someone else WHILE DATING ME. I tried so hard to be feelings better but nothing seems to work. After that, the rest of my day just went down hill, it felt like i was the only one who had eyes. Everyone was ignoring me i sat alone as if i were an outsider. At the end of the day, i got slammed into the lockers by the older kids at my school. Went onto my bus crying 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Not bad. It just strange

 

if you being promoted to the place that used to be belongs to me, and you accepted it, why do you asking me to teach you everything about that place? You are so nonsense and not sensitive and STUPID. 
 

If you so confidence that you can be there than me then LEARN about it. 
 

oh ya they say I have to be more understanding because of you are older than me and I am still young and my future is still long. But if so then LEARN about that position. And I know I am still young and pretty. 
 

and sorry ya I don’t want to teach you. HAHAHAHHA. Ask your promoter yo teach you. But I doubt it because of I am more capable than him LOL.. enjoy your seat. I will just watch you while go to salon and blowing my hair.

 

sometimes human can be so disgusting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..