Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

5 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Even with such little skin ship between the imja couple, they are still the couple that I feel for the most. They make every glance, every move, every touch and every hug special. Goodness, my heart when imja was crying and daejang slipped in front of her to hide her sadness form everyone and held her hands behind his back! Like, you’re making me cry :bawling: stop it, stop it! I have the same feeling about every of their moments. It’s touching and heart wrenching. 

Yes very little skin ship but the couple's intimacy was so nicely laid out.  From the simple ritual of helping each other get dressed or undressed from the WuDalChi armour to the heart fluttering scene of DaeJang watching her brush her hair and of course the holding hands before they go to sleep -- Ahh! Such tender moments etched in my heart forever.

AND THE SHIPPING!  I also like that everyone is so worried about Imja because they fear for DaeJang's heart. The WuDalchis are puppies for their OTP, the king & queen, Lady Choi and even the Man Bo siblings! It was heart warming to watch their concern over the survival of Eun-Soo. Who knew that shippers existed in those times! LOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

42 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I like KYJ but she is so young for LMH, I want her for other my favourite young actors:lol: (like Yeo Jin Go)

Yes, KYJ and YJG. YJG is my all time favorite young actor! He’s great! Really really great! I mean, have you seen the crowned clown? He’s so bloody good! 

KYJ is too young for lmh. I want to see him next to someone around his age. Preferably, IU, MCW or KTR :D

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I don't think there is a Hit Korean drama out there like that.

mmmm.... have you heard Goblin? Ji Eun tak was high schooler. And Goblin was 900 years old. Even if he is immortal, still..he probably is upper 30 when he was cursed. 

but yeah im

not supporting way younger female. Another negativity buzz. 

how about male counter part? Who would you like to see him play along side with?

• LOL 3

7 minutes ago, scrawford said:

how about male counter part? Who would you like to see him play along side with?

Im not sure abt drama, but if it is film, I would love to see him acting with Lee Byung Hun, Lee Jung Jae, Jung Woo Sung, 3 of them got charisma tht I think match well with LMH. The same vibe with Lee Jung Jin in TKEM

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Yes, KYJ and YJG. YJG is my all time favorite young actor! He’s great! Really really great! I mean, have you seen the crowned clown? He’s so bloody good! 

KYJ is too young for lmh. I want to see him next to someone around his age. Preferably, IU, MCW or KTR :D

Spoiler

YJG and Jo Jong Suk my two favourite actors after LMH, I watched their all dramas, I am still waiting that YJG and KYJ meet in a drama

• Like 4

19 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

ooo..are we having a poll?

Yes, we will have a poll!  :tenor:Calling @Lmangla how do we set up a poll?  Do I PM you with the info?

I hope that we may see an instagram July 6 when the unbreakable sword begins his MS.  At first, I thought, wouldn't it be sweet if LMH accompanies WDH to the entrance.  Do you guys remember when LMH did the 4 week boot camp our favorite bodyguard (I miss him!) accompanied LMH to the entrance?  But, WDH may want to keep it private

Are you guys ready for more questions about Faith from @msdot?  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, msdot said:

The look of desire he gives her is epic. He was just awesome in this role. I keep remembering something Song Ji-na said, that a screenwriter always considers themselves lucky when they have an actor that can look at a woman like that.

And to think, LMH was the 3rd actor to take on that role.  He was not the 1st choice, remember? 1st was Lee Joon-gi who had to bow out because his MS papers came early.  Next was Kang Ji-hwan, who was caught in a legal dispute between his new & former agencies.

Faith was so riddled with problems from the very start and LMH, once again rescued it from not being filmed at all. And this was after US$10m had already been spent on the production & promotion of the LJG version. No wonder it also ended on a sad note with the director committing suicide. That is the tragic fate of Faith.

• Like 4
  • Sad 6

29 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Ahh! Such tender moments etched in my heart forever.

Beautiful! Couldn’t have said it better! 

Etched in my heart forever...

:sad1:

29 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

AND THE SHIPPING!  I also like that everyone is so worried about Imja because they fear for DaeJang's heart. The WuDalchis are puppies for their OTP, the king & queen, Lady Choi and even the Man Bo siblings! It was heart warming to watch their concern over the survival of Eun-Soo. Who knew that shippers existed in those times! LOL

Isn’t it the cutest?! I love how the Woodalchis tease daejang. And with that personality of his, he’s so serious that it’s hilariously cute! 

Can I be honest? The Woodalchis have few interactions with daejang (except for but Dae Man) but the bromance is stronger than LGxJY. Just something that came to mind as I am rewatching Faith :D 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

You know what we were robbed with 

An older Lee Gon scene with his dad

Yes this is my subtle not subtle way of wanting LMH to do a drama with Kwon Yul 

Actually I think Kwon Yul is like, 5 feet 7 or something so if we did get a dream world scene of LG and his dad it would’ve been like watching LG/JTE scenes

Damnit LMH y so tol 

:Twerkdatbutt::poledance:

• LOL 9

7 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

So a Netflix drama cannot be also bought by iQiY?  I didn't know that!  Lets ask @gtLmh0622  if there is a solution to both get Netflix and iQiy or other chinese platform.  Am I greedy??  :joy:

Lets open a door to both Netflix and Chinese platform, lets open a door for our Oppa! :joy:

No news from him and i don't know what to do!! I have never felt this helpless and desperate before :bawling:

I am getting greedier about his come back too! no patience whatsoever! :D 

Edit: 16 hours not enough, can we get 20 hours please?? :( 

wait, are tvN dramas 1 hour and half ? tvN is better than SBS

If SBS steals LMH's next drama, SBS shall be beheaded!! :relieved:

Yes, a Netflix drama can not be also bought by IQIY. I'm the VIP member of Taiwan IQIY, I watched LOTBS on it. But this time, I had to watch TKEM on Netflix. I don't know how many years of TKEM's right on Netflix, maybe they will never release the right of their original series to other stream sites ? But LOTBS now is on both Netflix and IQIY Taiwan.

LMH always disappeared for a long time after a work, but this time, it seems all people in every corner of the world are missing him so much, from here to Weibo to DC.  :sad1:

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

10 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

And to think, LMH was the 3rd actor to take on that role.  He was not the 1st choice, remember? 1st was Lee Joon-gi who had to bow out because his MS papers came early.  Next was Kang Ji-hwan, who was caught in a legal dispute between his new & former agencies.

Faith was so riddled with problems from the very start and LMH, once again rescued it from not being filmed at all. And this was after US$10m had already been spent on the production & promotion of the LJG version. No wonder it also ended on a sad note with the director committing suicide. That is the tragic fate of Faith.

Respect! I have respect for him! 

Why do I call myself a fan? I don’t even know it down to these details. I feel so bad for lmh.

Every time I think of the pain he went through and how he was trying to not cry when he delivered his speech during the sbs awards show, it hurts me. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

On 7/1/2020 at 10:33 AM, mychoiyoung said:

Oooh !  Thanks for this bit of news @mychoiyoung Sad to hear about the director.  The drama is so compelling. Despite CY's being nonverbal as @msdot  put it, LMH's expressions as the Daejang just nailed it.  Kim Hee Soon and the other casts just kept me going  I am still in the midst of it - gotta see it slow and steady :D

I must not forget The King for bringing me here to this forum,  you know 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

6 hours ago, scrawford said:

I have never seen Faith, but why do i feel betrayed with this statement

"they are still the couple that I feel for the most"

Aren't we sailing on the same ship?? :(

Please don't feel this way, LOL. 

@Heretorant and I share the same sentiments wrt to Choi Young & Lee Gon. Both have tragedies in their stories but LG's universe is so much wider than CYs.  Both of their lives are wrapped up in this small but potent package of the women of their choice but the probability of CYs happiness getting fulfilled is minuscule compared to LG's.

LG can traverse different worlds to find his TE.

CY can only wait in Goryeo during his time period for his ES. 

LG has Faith and the magic flute.  He has space & time on his side. 

CY only has Faith to see him through all those years of waiting for his Imja.

But the kicker? One is reel, the other is both reel & real :kiss_wink:. Hence, this ship!

ps: come aboard the Faith Ship. You won't regret it! Ask those we have (cough) influenced (cough). Hehe

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Yes, a Netflix drama can not be also bought by IQIY. I'm the VIP member of Taiwan IQIY, I watched LOTBS on it. But this time, I had to watch TKEM on Netflix. I don't know how many years of TKEM's right on Netflix, maybe they will never release the right of their original series to other stream sites ? But LOTBS now is on both Netflix and IQIY Taiwan.

LMH always disappeared for a long time after a work, but this time, it seems all people in every corner of the world are missing him so much, from here to Weibo to DC.  :sad1:

Thanks for the information!! :)

yup! he disappears :(  do we have to wait 2-3 months to hear from him? Not necessarily Drama or Movie news, but other updates like IG pic, IG live, interview, magazine, anything, ... :bawling:

I am not prepared to not see him for 2-3 months from now. It seems like he wants to stay low key. But he knows we will miss him soon. i wish Korean Minoz send letter to MYM and ask about him. :(   Also, because of pandemic, he may prefer to stay at home and self-quarantine. 

Doesn't LMH go out for CF filming?I mean, there must some place where Korean minoz spot him and take a video or picture. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Every time I think of the pain he went through and how he was trying to not cry when he delivered his speech during the sbs awards show, it hurts me

We can really tell he was fighting with tears during the speech :bawling:

I hope TKEM wins SBS awards, Im not sure if rating will effect or not cause they always give dramas tht have high rating more awards, they shud considers the viewership in wavve

Spoiler

But im dead sure LMHxKGE will at least secure popularity, best couple awards, best actor, best actress. Am I sound too cocky n bias here??:sweatingbullets:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

But you know, when I look at his history of drama, there is not strong bromance in LMH's dramas.

You're right Nikaa.  There was potential in some of the dramas, but never really explored.  I thought there were some lost opportunities in Heirs with CYD and KW.  Now with JY in TKEM.  I also enjoyed the short bromance between HJJ and the detective--what did they call him--I think I need to watch LBS again.  I do miss HJJ.

25 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

MH always disappeared for a long time after a work, but this time, it seems all people in every corner of the world are missing him so much, from here to Weibo to DC

I remember LMH MIA for a month! Argh:headbang:We'll keep busy so the time will pass quickly.

• Sad 4
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

You're right Nikaa.  There was potential in some of the dramas, but never really explored.  I thought there were some lost opportunities in Heirs with CYD and KW.  Now with JY in TKEM.  I also enjoyed the short bromance between HJJ and the detective--what did they call him--I think I need to watch LBS again.  I do miss HJJ.

I remember LMH MIA for a month! Argh:headbang:We'll keep busy so the time will pass quickly.

Agree with whatever you said. The bromance was not strong in the dramas you mentioned. If we get some strong bromance in his next work, then that will be some refreshing material. :)   I really wanted LG and JY to have stronger bromance and I was expecting to see that but it wasn't explored. :( At least, in Real life LMH and WDH got close friends and even traveled to Jeju Island. He is now part of LMH's squad.  :D

How can we survive this crisis? Every day I wake up, I am looking to see if there is news from LMH. He last updated for his BD and that's it. You know I had so much confidence that he would give us interview post-TKEM. :bawling:

Lets say LMH will apear after 1 month?  :bawling:

I am just guessing, at least we can tell each other that after 1 month, we will get news from him... :criesariver:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

How can we survive this crisis? Every day I wake up, I am looking to see if there is news from LMH. He last updated for his BD and that's it. You know I had so much confidence that he would give us interview post-TKEM

LOL you made me laugh "crisis"?  It's only been a week, right, since he last posted an IG.  Trust me if this thread could survive the 2 year MS, a couple weeks is nothing.  We'll have some fun speculating, answering quizzes and reminiscing about a younger LMH.  I would think he will have a fan meet sometime soon.  He probably did not have time while filming TKEM, so maybe that's what he is working on

People are probably wondering, what the heck is going on in the LMH thread.  They're continuously yakking all day long.  He disappears and yet they continue to yak lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 10