Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

7 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

Blame @Heretorant for her gift. He's too busy eating to reply. 

:eatdatcarrot:

We are all here partying...

meanwhile, the king and the queen...

All thanks to me, lmh left the party early.

@vangsweetie637 Too late for your question now. 

@Alice Wonderland You’re too late too. 

:lol:

Edited by Lmangla
new soompi rule - no instagram images; please see update #4 for background and reason
  • LOL 4

14 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

We are all here partying...

meanwhile, the king and the queen...

All thanks to me, lmh left the party early.

@vangsweetie637 Too late for your question now. 

@Alice Wonderland You’re too late too. 

:lol:

no worries; all our brains are being fried and we are all looking for an excuse to party. so stay and have fun! don't leave! :P

putting on some of the music from @angelangie; lets dance away.. . hahahahha...

dd3fc4fbef88d9617d7f36f725aba639c8a97c3d

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, Kaydeelee said:

1) I would really like to know if KGE snores when she sleeps, so I am going to ask him about that coming from the most reliable source.

Good question chingu! An indirect way of asking if they’re sleeping together :lol::lol::lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I suddenly feel bad that I’ve made his birthday all about MinEun. 

joesonghabnida! 

• LOL 7

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

answer any of these questions.

Q1. you are in the airport lounge and discover Lee Min Ho is also there with his manager. His team lets you know that you can ask one question as long as it is something different because Min Ho is just bored of all the usual questions. what would yours be?

Q2. He has played a rich chaebol kid, spy, king. which of these would you like to see?

1. zombie hunter -- he gets to show off his action skills but he will be covered in blood. so maybe not?

2. crime solving priest -- but then he won't get a love story except a tragic one in flashbacks?

3. oil rig worker who has to fight a sea creature -- we get to see him swim! but will he wearing oily uniform?

4. astronaut fighting alien! - well, may be floating in space is not that interesting?

5. some other suggestion of your choice!

Bring food! maybe your favourite or something local from your place. what's a party without food and drinks!

here I am with fried nuggets (you can pick your choice - veg or some meat). why? it is one of my faves and I haven't been to a restaurant in months. :(

My Question at Airport Lounge.

1. What is your Real HAIR Color? (Brown,Blackish Brown,Brownish Black, Black etc etc)

Character I would Like him to play.-A character with Multiple Personality Disorder due to Past trauma. LIKE heavy on Personality Disorder which scares His loved ones off.The Normal One could be a Comedian. Complicated Character I tell you.

Its too hot around Here , So Mojito from my end.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Lol @Heretorant @koreaboooo @Lmangla @Thong Thin so I see he has already chosen his sunset and choice of meal :rolleyes: 

alright, i will ask another question. It has nothing to do with my car or the sunset this time. 

“I am scared of lightning, thunder and my house has huge cockroaches. Can I sleep over at your house?” :phew:

And whoa..finally an answer:

The-King-Eternal-Monarch-Tae-Eul-roundho

YA!!! Who are you to kick me?!! I am just asking LMH a question here. 

YA! LMH..your team said I can ask any question as long as it’s something different. 

c3838668edfed806d29bc4dcc404c3e9.gif

Oh, I see. I keep asking the wrong questions. 

:sweat_smile::joy:

@Alice Wonderland when are you joining us? Im going to sleep soon :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Wow, you are not greedy at all. Is that all you want to know? Lol. 

Yeah Lol, Considering How I only will get like 2-5 minutes of Convo with Him and Security , I might well ask a Question which I can get a answer to. :Megalol:

Besides I REALLY WANT TO Know the HAIR color Answer, It has Always Perplexed me. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Lee Min-ho’s best friends – why Woo Do-hwan, Kim Hee-chul, Jung Il-woo and Lee Jung-jae are besties with The King: Eternal Monarch star

He jokes on set with Woo Do-hwan, loves playing League of Legends e-sports against Kim Hee-chul, was schoolmates with Jung Il-woo and received a coffee truck from veteran film actor Lee Jung-jae – but who is regal K-drama heartthrob Lee Min-ho’s BFF?

7e6bce68-a93a-11ea-bf1b-7541df8028ff_ima

It's been 14 years since Lee Min-ho’s acting debut. On May 10, he thanked fans with a sweet message (plus a few lines of poetry) posted on his social media. Lee became a household name after starring in the hit 2009 series, Boys Over Flowers. Since then, he has led a handful of dramas and movies including City Hunter, Legend of the Blue Sea and Bounty Hunters.

After fulfilling his mandatory military service, he made a comeback in April in the Netflix series The King: Eternal Monarch. Since his debut and throughout his career, it wasn’t only fans who showed their love and support for Lee. He has also kept in touch with various friends in the industry – here’s Lee’s most notable celebrity besties.

Woo Do-hwan

In The King, Woo plays Lee’s closest friend, lead bodyguard and “Unbreakable Sword”. The two have shown undeniable chemistry with their bromance-filled scenes, and fans have been amused by Lee’s interactions with Woo’s parallel characters.

It seems like the pair have also become bros off screen and on set, as Woo lightheartedly trolls the posts of his “king”. One of Woo’s comments on Lee’s post eating ice cream even received more than 30,000 likes. Woo asked Lee to put down the ice cream so he can taste it first and make sure it’s safe to eat (similar to how it’s done for Lee’s character in The King). Cute.

Kim Hee-chul

When he’s not busy filming or exploring gorgeous natural sights, Lee loves playing video games. He even said that if he wasn’t an actor he’d be a pro gamer. He has achieved one of the highest ranks as a League of Legends e-sports player.

One of Lee’s virtual rivals is Super Junior’s Kim Hee-chul – another avid gamer. In an episode of the talk show Radio Star, Kim revealed that he fights a lot with Lee whenever they play.

Lee Jung-jae

In the Korean drama world, it’s become a tradition among celebrity friends to send coffee trucks to each other’s filming sets as a show of support. While filming The King, Lee received one from veteran Korean film actor Lee Jung-jae.

The two Lees met through the movie, Gangnam Blues. Lee Min-ho starred in the action film with Kim Rae-won, while Lee Jung-jae was friends with the director.

Jung Il-woo

Jung and Lee have been friends since their school days, and they’ve been close for years. They even escaped death together after getting into a traffic accident, which caused them injuries that required months of hospitalisation.

In one interview, Jung said they were opposites when it comes to personalities. Yet, they’ve learned to respect each other’s differences and have grown closer because of this understanding. Recently, Lee received a coffee truck visit from Jung, who’s also starring in a new show, Sweet Munchies.

https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/news-trends/article/3089627/lee-min-hos-best-friends-why-woo-do-hwan-kim-hee-chul

• Like 7

Chingus !!! SEPANX is real...i'm feeling a lost sense of direction in life and a lack of coordination skills since TKEM ended , can someone tell me how long does the withdrawal symptom usually last ? i swear i'm not going to watch another of LMH drama again :bawling: ...breaking up with him is so hard. 

1) i'm going to ask if he could give me an Front Row Seat to his next fan meeting ! 

2) would like to see him in a mission impossible type drama or movie as i'm sure he will look cooler than Tom C. 

3) hope its not too late to bring Half-Half BBQ chicken to the party ...

DG9SCkS.jpg

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Yeah Lol, Considering How I only will get like 2-5 minutes of Convo with Him and Security , I might well ask a Question which I can get a answer to. 

Besides I REALLY WANT TO Know the HAIR color Answer, It has Always Perplexed me. 

I’m going to take a wild guess and say his natural hair color is probably like most Asians, somewhere in between dark dark dark dark dark brown and black. Judging on his dark eyebrows, I think his original hair color is black. 

Or we can just decide based on his baby photos lol.

D5i3BZZWkAE96Uv.jpg

D5hKtfdW4AEqatf.jpg

D5hKtSGW4AAccbP.jpg

Such a cute baby! I would have loved to babysit him lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

what does the caption mean in LMH's IG update? The video is so cute!!

LMH rocks pink too!! Do you guys remember his pink coat in LBS when he meets his mom? 

He rocks any color!!:love:

YES that crosswalk coat...I love that pink coat.. ! so funny the way he shakes his feet.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, SophieH said:

Chingus !!! SEPANX is real...i'm feeling a lost sense of direction in life and a lack of coordination skills since TKEM ended , can someone tell me how long does the withdrawal symptom usually last ? i swear i'm not going to watch another of LMH drama again :bawling: ...breaking up with him is so hard. 

1) i'm going to ask if he could give me an Front Row Seat to his next fan meeting ! 

2) would like to see him in a mission impossible type drama or movie as i'm sure he will look cooler than Tom C. 

3) hope its not too late to bring Half-Half BBQ chicken to the party ...

SophieH, over-all timeframe? The first week of withdrawal is typically the worst, but be prepared for some symptoms to last longer. Symptoms typically last up to one month, but can linger for several months. hahaha - LOL :yum:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 7

9 minutes ago, SophieH said:

Can i join ? think we all gonna have to fight over babysitting him and be his nanny lol......

Ummmm... I almost don’t want to share him :lol::lol::lol:

I’m going to hog him the whole time! 

13 minutes ago, SophieH said:

i swear i'm not going to watch another of LMH drama again :bawling: ...breaking up with him is so hard. 

Right? It feels like a real breakup, I swear! All I want to do is think, see, live and breathe lmh content :lol:

I told myself I wouldn’t go crazy this time and here I am, crazy! I can’t let go! I want to see him back soon! 

11 minutes ago, syntyche said:

LMH IG update

Aww ... the scar on his ankle. But goofy still :lol:

Why is he so silly and funny? He can’t be all handsome, kind hearted, humble, successful and funny! It’s not fair! How is he so perfect? 

I wonder where he’s at. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

5 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

what does the caption mean in LMH's IG update. The video is so cute!!

LMH rocks pink too!! Do you guys remember his pink coat in LBS when he meets his mom? 

He rocks any color!!:love:

Yes, any colors suits him especially pastel colors.

Lately, I found him too skinny :bawling: guess he has no abs but all guitar string ! :joy:

Have any of you see him wear tight fitting outfits ?

Poor boy, he needs to eat more. Must be the 8 months shooting TKEM that  he hardly get enough rest.

I want him to be like Choi Young (The Faith).. I called him Fat Choi :tounge_wink:

Edited by Lmangla
new soompi rule - no instagram images; please see update #4 for background and reason
  • Like 4
  • LOL 3