Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 11/16/2020 at 7:07 AM, msdot said:

Happy Anniversary, LOTBS! I’m rewatching it it along with a friend who is seeing it for the first time. She sighed when they kissed for the first time in the present day and cried when they died in the 16th C. It was such a shock to her, she said, “Why didn’t you warn me that this would happen?!”

I try to never give away the plot. This is the 5th or 6th time I’ve seen it; it’s a sweet one!

Did she like it or are you both still watching it?  Hope she becomes a fan and you have a friend to do re-watches with.  Cool!

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

It is said "KyungHee" for role  who is kyunghee?

omg. Who is Kyung Hee? Maybe she is also involved in Yakuza? She had pretty intense acting in The King and it might have drawn the intention of producers. 

• Like 6

Good  Morning and Thanks to chingus's @syntyche and @Min2206 for posting the pix below.

LMH looks so young and his kissable lips..am speechless  ! :heart3: 

EnLxWc5UwAA6Mof?format=jpg&name=large

@Nikaa94  I hope and pray that LMH will give us another update via IG this weekend on his next movielog.

And regarding the latest news on Jung Eun Chae, I am shocked to know she is casting again with LMH.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

20 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I hope and pray that LMH will give us another update via IG this weekend on his next movielog.

And regarding the latest news on Jung Eun Chae, I am shocked to know she is casting again with LMH.

haha, same! I was shocked too :joy: 

hope LMH updates this weekend, miss him so much. He must be very busy filming. Hope he stays safe and gets enough sleep. 

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

My favorite is LMH leaning on minomi, so cute and sweet.  

6 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I love love love love love love love love love love love love love this scene so much :criesariver::heart:So beautiful, so painful

Are you a fan of PD Jin Hyuk too?  My favorite scenes are those he directed.  We'll do favorite scenes poll  from LOTBS later, but that will be the toughest for me to chose.  

Sorry mod-I cannot for the life of me figure out how to remove tweets.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Are you a fan of PD Jin Hyuk too?  My favorite scenes are those he directed.  We'll do favorite scenes poll  from LOTBS later, but that will be the toughest for me to chose.  

Yes I like PD Jin Hyuk, his next drama is Sisyphus (Park Shin Hye and Cho Seung Woo) I hope he will work with LMH again 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

omg. Who is Kyung Hee? Maybe she is also involved in Yakuza? She had pretty intense acting in The King and it might have drawn the intention of producers. 

@Nikaa94 I think she is perfect to be Sunja’s sister in law - Kyung Hee ( Sunja’s husband’s older brother’s wife) and her best friend. She is said to be a beauty and quite young looking for her age. 

• Like 5

These K-Drama Stars Have The Most Adorable Pets

We all know that Korean drama stars are secretive when it comes to their personal lives. Often, we are left wondering if they're already in a relationship or if we even have a chance to meet them. However, there is one thing that these stars can't keep from us, and it's their adorable pets.

Most stars are proud of their fur babies, so they always post photos on their social media accounts. Now, it's about time you meet the adorable animals who stole the heart of your favorite K-drama stars! Check out the photos below!

Lee Min Ho and Choco

park-seo-joon-lee-min-ho-and-other-k-dra

After being discharged from the military, actor Lee Min Ho was welcomed by a lovely mini Pinscher, which he named Choco. This little creature surely knows how to dress up like his daddy!

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/119309/20201118/k-drama-stars-adorable-pets.htm

Shall we finally watch this weekend the movielog starring adorable Choco? :heart: 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 3

On 11/18/2020 at 5:44 PM, Missprincesa said:

@CarolynH, @gtLmh0622I think there are moments in Legend of the blue sea where Heo Joon-Jae laughs quite similar to Lee Min Ho, although not as freely as he does in real life. 

You can hear a bit of LMH's real life laugh in Personal Taste too, it's in ep 16, after he woke up next to Son Ye Jin and teased her under the blanket. If you notice carefully, it was LMH's real laugh, not fake laugh like Lee Gon's laugh. :lol:

18 hours ago, madmad min said:

Hahaha Lee Min Ho is more Popular than Brad Pitt.Can they just mention when Brad Pitt was popular the MinHo generation were Kids....Lol.(Including me)

Haha so true, it's different generation. I am familiar with Brad Pitt because I like to watch old Hollywood movies, but my friends now are into Hollywood actors who are in their 30s like Chris Evans and Robert Pattinson. Brad Pitt is definitely in different generation with LMH, you can't compare, lol.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@CarolynHjust click below the video/tweet so you have a cursor there, and just hit backspace. That should do it. :blush: - You may try it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2