Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 minute ago, CarolynH said:

A bookstore?  No, there's not enough books.  The books look like there just for show.  Plus, would he dress like that to go to a bookstore?  No, I think a meeting or interview.

I was reposting from a site, so it's wrong reporting - should I take it down?  My apology

• Like 2

Hallyu Star Lee Min Ho

Always and Forever! 

Lee Min-ho, sculpture beauty recent status...

img%5D

[Daily Economic Star Today Intern Reporter

Lee Hae- jung] Actor Lee Min-ho announced the current situation with a warm beauty.

On the 18th, Lee Min-ho posted a picture on his Instagram without saying anything.

In the released photo, Lee Min-ho is a'Autumn Man' wearing a white T-shirt and a brown jacket. Lee Min-ho, leaning on the sofa and posing in a comfortable pose, catches the eye with the intense force emanating from his perfect feature. Lee Min-ho is looking at the camera with a pointed expression, and even the appearance evokes a cute warmth.

Fans who saw the photo admired "The existence itself is perfect", "I wonder what you are shooting", "Are you taking a pictorial?", "Lee Min-ho, perfect today", and "How can a person be like this piece".

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho appeared in the SBS drama'The King: Lord of Eternity', which ended last June.

credit: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/009/0004637377

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

Oppa so handsome! :heart1:

so there is no new drama or movie on the way.. :sad1:

it is okay, we will wait a little more 

REMEMBER what MYM said in Naver cafe blog:  "Lee Min Ho is taking a break and reviewing for next work, look forward to happy news soon, wait a little bit more":approves:  i have pinned my hopes on these sentences from MYM!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Here are 10 Korean actors with the best & alluring kissing skills!

For Korean drama fans, Cosmo can understand what kind of euphoria you feel when a kiss scene appears in the K-drama we are watching. Especially if the kiss scene is done by our favorite actor complete with a background atmosphere, immersive gaze, and music that is no less supportive.

Uggggh ... it's so fluttering !

If previously Cosmo had discussed the 5 types of romantic kisses in Korean dramas, of course it would not be complete if Cosmo did not list the names of Korean actors who we think have the best and hot kissing skills! Where every kiss scene these Korean actors have always succeeded in making us all flutter after watching their kissing skills.

Who are these Korean actors? Here are 10 Korean actors with the best and alluring kissing skills that you must watch:

1. Lee Min Ho

The Korean actor with Cosmo's first best kissing skill was of course Lee Min Ho! It's very difficult not to fall in love with this handsome actor, because Lee Min Ho always knows how to immerse himself in the eyes of his co-stars before kissing. Besides being able to make the kissing scene feel romantic and dreamy, the actor of The King: Eternal Monarch also has a kissing technique that is hard to forget. Oh my!

https://www.cosmopolitan.co.id/article/read/8/2020/21649/ini-10-aktor-korea-dengan-skill-ciuman-terbaik-memikat

Dramas to watch in marathon for their love stories and action scenes

"The King: Eternal Monarch" is one of the dramas that you can see on Netflix

1. "The King: Eternal Monarch"

“The King: Eternal Monarch”, stars the Korean heartthrob Lee Min-ho, known for his work on “Boys over flowers”, and his co-star Kim Go-eum; The drama tells the story of a monarch who assumed office since he was a child, after his uncle killed his father and tried to do the same with him to take over the throne, but his plans failed and the only thing he caused was that the doors of a parallel world were opened that will endanger the kingdom. Along the way, to protect his empire, "The King" falls in love with a detective from the other world.

4. "The Heirs"

Although it is a story about teenagers and has 20 episodes, you will get hooked with the lives of two young people from different social classes who are in an exclusive school in Korea, where they will learn about the family business, while they learn more about love. The success of this drama lies in its cast, as it also stars Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye. In addition, it has an international soundtrack.

It only has one season that premiered in 2013.     

https://heraldodemexico.com.mx/espectaculos/2020/8/16/doramas-para-ver-en-maraton-por-sus-historias-de-amor-escenas-de-accion-1193.html

6 K-Drama Rooms We'd Love to Stay for a Night or Two

Korean dramas feature a lot of things many viewers can only dream of, from signature fashion brands, posh houses, and even spacious and luxurious private rooms!

In this regard, here are some rooms that appeared in K-dramas that you probably imagined yourself staying in for a night. These can be inspos for you in terms of decorating yours, but try not to use all of your penny since the list will leave you in awe and make you want to shell out.

Kim Tan's bedroom in "The Heirs"

these-are-k-drama-rooms-wish-to-stay-for

It is preferably a man's distinct taste - minimalist yet convenient. Lee Min Ho just enjoys his space in this bedroom. Staying one night surely not enough as you enjoy overlooking the view of the sky and the landscape.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118693/20200818/6-k-drama-rooms-wed-love-to-stay-for-a-night-or-two.htm

• Like 3
  • Love 3

New Cheong Kwan Jang video with LMH

10 Male Characters with the Most Popular Hairstyles in Korean Dramas

Gu Jun Pyo - Boys Over Flowers, 2009

0ZB4zc_Boys%20Over%20Flower.jpg

8oXsN9_Boys%20Over%20Flower%202.jpg

Okay, K-drama lovers, who doesn't remember Gu Jun Pyo's handsome, rich figure, complete with his unique curly hair? For his role in Boys Over Flowers, Lee Min Ho had to let his hair curl for hours! Gu Jun Pyo's curly hair character is actually taken from the hairstyle of Domyouji Tsukasa in the Hana Yori Dango manga. This manga was the original story idea for the popular love story between Geum Jan Di and Gu Jun Pyo, as well as the story of F4.

https://www.cosmopolitan.co.id/article/read/8/2020/21665/10-aktor-dengan-gaya-rambut-paling-ikonik-di-drama-korea

• Like 8
  • Love 3

Oppa so cute!! 

img%5D

credit:1light/ DC gallery

==================================

I wish we knew how long we need to wait until we hear project announcement news..  like 90 days from now?:sad1:  MYM! just give me an estimate! 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

Best room still goes to Heo Joon Jae though. Although I question the practicality of having a full loft bedroom INSIDE another bedroom, and I’m shocked that SC didn’t fall off the ladder for midnight pee breaks.  Do mermaids pee?

But HJJ also had the best house, best kitchen, the pool...the only downside is that it was on a hill so we’d have to huff and puff our way up.  HJJ’s house > LG’s Palace > KT’s House > GJP’s tacky place. 

GJP hair > all the houses though.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

i want 1) an action-mystery movie from LMH with no FL  ++++

2)  a deep and romantic drama (a lot of romance) like Heirs with some mystery or suspense included :  Kim Tan in his 30s :heart2beat:

==============================================

The King Of Romantic K-drama land: Kim Tan

img%5D

img%5D

credit: Legend/ DC Gallery 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1