Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

Did you hear him talk? I would die if I hear his deep masculine voice in person! 

He said "thank you" in Korean before getting in the car, loudly, otherwise I didn't hear what he was talking with his companions, I wasn't close enough. Sounded exactly as I knew it :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Blob 2

@syntyche, @Min2206, thank you very much for such beautiful and bright photos! What a wonderful gift Lee Min Ho made for the Minoz before his trip to Canada - there will be something to admire during the long "drought".

"20210225【HD】LEE MIN HO's agency updated Behind and Making Film of "ANDZ" CF" in YouTube

"LEE MIN HO l 광고 촬영 Making TEASER" in YouTube

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

39 minutes ago, syntyche said:

@Min2206, in the meantime, let's imagine him walking past us in person. :lol:

If only ... but one can dream, right?  Thanks again @syntyche  love you for sharing :D

1 hour ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

@syntyche, @Min2206, thank you very much for such beautiful and bright photos! What a wonderful gift Lee Min Ho made for the Minoz before his trip to Canada - there will be something to admire during the long "drought".

Thank you for the 1st video - just saw it.  

IMG_8334_logo.jpg?type=w1200

IMG_8335_logo.jpg?type=w1200

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5

3 hours ago, gpicris said:

He said "thank you" in Korean before getting in the car, loudly, otherwise I didn't hear what he was talking with his companions, I wasn't close enough. Sounded exactly as I knew it :) 

Ohhh! I am so glad for you! The whole experience seems so exciting! Glad you can made it! 

3 hours ago, syntyche said:

ANDZ BTS photos!

I hope we all get to see this lovely, lovely man in person!

:please::please:

Let's hope for that, that we all can at some point see him in real life! Thank you and @Min2206for the photos! He is mesmerising! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

According to a source, MH wearing a grey hoodie with black sport pants, black LV trainer sneakers.

He looks tired maybe due to the long haul flight.

Someone else experienced LMH?  Tell us more.  :)

10 hours ago, Yeseul said:

Regarding the tunnel, someone online pointed out that it looks like a recycled image from last year (IG 2/15/2020). He was wearing the same Canada Goose jacket and Fear of God hoodie. Some say the Canada Goose jacket was code that he was on his way to Vancouver...Just a theory! I'm just so excited that he's in my time zone!!! 

I don't know about the "Canada" code, but he is wearing different clothes in those two posts.  If you look at the labels, you'll see they're different.  But definitely YES for the excitement of being in the same time zone!

b7f558f042d255286d29f0e4b81344081f02d6e5

ffefaa0f41edcb40300a5928789cd070d6281beb.jpg

c9b66cb781acdcb91df33a4bbc47bcc08c74805b.jpg

• Like 8

Superstar Korean actor Lee Min-ho arrives in Vancouver

Fans tweet of his safe arrival on Feb. 25.

about 2 hours ago By: Valerie Leung

korean-actor-lee-min-ho.jpg;w=960

Korean Actor Lee Min-ho will be filming Apple TV's series Pachinko in Vancouver.Lee Min Ho/Instagram

Fans of Korean superstar Lee Min-ho have taken to social media to report of his safe arrival at Vancouver International Airport on Tuesday afternoon.

While it is unclear where Lee will be staying for the mandatory three-day quarantine, it’s believed he is at one of several federally-approved quarantine hotels in Richmond, B.C.

As of Feb. 21, international travelers are required to take a COVID-19 test upon arrival in Canada and stay at a government-authorized hotel for three nights while they await their test results. They then must quarantine for two weeks, as mandated by Canada’s Quarantine Act.

Members of Lee’s fanclub, known as Minoz, posted on social media that Lee was travelling from Seoul, South Korea to Canada for the filming of Apple TV’s new limited series Pachinko, based on the best-selling epic historical novel by Min Jin Lee.

Late last year, Apple announced the cast members for the multilingual drama – to be told in Japanese, English and Korean – including Lee Min-ho, Jin Ha, Anna Sawai, Kim Min-ha, Soji Arai and Kaho Minami among others.

The international drama series kicked off production on Oct. 26, with filming taking place in South Korea and now in Vancouver.

According to the group What’s filming, the series has filmed at Surrey Studio City, as well as Riverview Hospital in Coquitlam, and is expected to finish filming in Vancouver on April 23.

Pachinko is an eight-episode adaptation of the Min Jin Lee novel of the same name. The series follows four generations of a Korean immigrant family in Japan in the 20th century.

https://www.richmond-news.com/celebrity-news/superstar-korean-actor-lee-min-ho-arrives-in-vancouver-3460119

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@nina_mitrokhina

Thanks for posting the news on MH arrival and staying at Richmond BC hotel for 3 nights while waiting for covid result before quarantine for 2 weeks. 

Filming will wrap up by April 23, hopefully between those few weeks we get to see him post from his IG. 

@1ouiseI got the information from a Minoz who posted out in IG. 

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

If I remember correctly, his Korea filming ended December 17 and he will wait quarantina almost 20 days so he has waited officialy 3 months :tears: unbelievable, if he starts a drama , he can ended half of drama in 3 months, also that  means he has less screentime, we wait 8 eps drama and probably we can see him just 3-4 or 5 eps, really annoying. 3 months are missing time.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

3 months is a lot! He could have filmed half a drama :bawling: :( or more than half of a movie? 

we can’t expect a lot of screen time and it’s only 8 episodes. :( On top of that it may get aired in second half of 2021!  :criesariver:

I don’t understand why he was told to wait 3 months to wrap up Pachinko, how I wish he would have gone and come back sooner. For TKEM he spent 8 months of filming, this time he waited for 3 months until his turn for pachinko filming. I don’t know why we always have to wait and wait. I honestly don’t know how to make myself feel better! I still haven’t accepted the “less screen time” in pachinko,,, this time the waiting time is really killing me,,,, 

Was it really not possible for pachinko team to schedule LMH filming in beginning of April so he could come back sooner?? Time is Gold! He couldn’t do any projects in those months, just waited 

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1