Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Ledi M cover of City Hunters OST by Kim Bo Kyung in English version. She is honestly freaking good she captured the spriit of the song very well and it is very nostalgic and I got so much feels listening to this and the nostalgia OH gosh. it was my first time listening to this song in english version

:heartxoxo::heartxoxo::heartxoxo:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Blob 1

Now that he's completed his Pachinko filming, he'll have more time working on his next project - his movielog! He did bring his leeminho film buddies with him, right, from departure at the airport to the filming in Canada. So excited for the content we'll see, hopefully soon, on leeminho film!

:highonflowers::highonflowers:

spacer.png

cr: get_minhoonlyy

spacer.png

cr: kmnhayashii   

hey @gpicris, any plans of heading to the airport to see him off? :)

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Lee Min Ho becomes the ambassador of the new Louis Vuitton collection

Lee Min Ho has been chosen as the ambassador of the Louis Vuitton jewelry collection !

Photo Lee Min-ho against buildings in Seoul can be seen as part of his campaign Groundbur Street Diver for Louis Vuitton . The campaign was shot by world-famous photographer Mario Sorrenti .

Lee Min Ho is currently one of the main actors at the forefront of the Korean wave. Since his 2006 debut, the actor has gained popularity in South Korea and abroad with his 2009 production of " Boys Over Flowers " and " Heirs " in 2013. Popular worldwide drama with him in the lead role are also " Legend of the Blue Sea " and " The King: Eternal Monarch ".

1618005266-image.png?w=696&ssl=1

https://kpoplivepolska.pl/lee-min-ho-ambasadorem-nowej-kolekcji-louis-vuitton/

• Like 5

On 4/8/2021 at 10:59 PM, Elnin Joery said:

You have alraedy spoiled that series for me I might have checked it out at some point down the road. I have read some reviews on it. Not the best but still wanted to give it a shoot 

I haven't revealed much but you can always go and check it out but I would advise against but nonethless it's entirely on you :D

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, Wis dom said:

I haven't revealed much but you can always go and check it out but I would advise against but nonethless it's entirely on you :D

I actully decided to check it out but have to agree it had potential but the only issues was them not really going far or as you said let the chase continue on the mainland and it seems like they wanna run away but never really went far and just in circle 

On 4/9/2021 at 9:02 PM, CallieP said:

Why are fans so angry though?  I thought Apple security would be higher than in SK. Surprised that they actually announce location to fans (??)

In SK, fans do go to the sites to see the actors acting as in BOF and Faith, fans were at filming sites.

On 4/10/2021 at 1:36 AM, nina_mitrokhina said:

In my opinion, the author of this article is clearly not objective, and expresses his own frustration, and not the opinion of international fans. Most Minoz are happy to see photos and videos from the Pachinko filming. If there were good professional materials and interviews in the press, there would be no need for fan photos. I am grateful to all the Minoz for giving us the opportunity to see Lee Min Ho.

Minoz who have joined the official fan club are eager to respect the wishes of MYM and LMH, and so they want everyone to follow the etiquette guidelines.

This is one of the guidelines:

Etiquette Guide for Lee Min Ho's Official Fan Club 'Minoz'

Hello, Minoz.

We always appreciate your support and love to Lee Min Ho.

As there are lots of fans from all around the world, we would like you to have a look at and help us to make a pleasant fan club culture and protect Lee Min Ho's rights.

3. Unauthorized photo, video and recording of Lee Min Ho are not allowed,

-at Lee Min Ho's private place

-at unauthorized location (unofficial schedule, drama & film site, shop, airplane and airport including customs, lounge, duty free, gate, security area, baggage claims, etc.)

:transforms::transforms:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

Minoz who have joined the official fan club are eager to respect the wishes of MYM and LMH, and so they want everyone to follow the etiquette guidelines.

This is one of the guidelines:

Etiquette Guide for Lee Min Ho's Official Fan Club 'Minoz'

Hello, Minoz.

We always appreciate your support and love to Lee Min Ho.

As there are lots of fans from all around the world, we would like you to have a look at and help us to make a pleasant fan club culture and protect Lee Min Ho's rights.

3. Unauthorized photo, video and recording of Lee Min Ho are not allowed,

-at Lee Min Ho's private place

-at unauthorized location (unofficial schedule, drama & film site, shop, airplane and airport including customs, lounge, duty free, gate, security area, baggage claims, etc.)

:transforms::transforms:

I was thinking same since last year when TKEM was airing and we even talked about it. There was alot of spoilers and pedestrians but i initially gave up and learn to accept it this will be the case all the time 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

I actully decided to check it out but have to agree it had potential but the only issues was them not really going far or as you said let the chase continue on the mainland and it seems like they wanna run away but never really went far and just in circle 

Exactly that was one of the issues and it had other plotholes 

9 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

Ledi M cover of City Hunters OST by Kim Bo Kyung in English version. She is honestly freaking good she captured the spriit of the song very well and it is very nostalgic and I got so much feels listening to this and the nostalgia OH gosh. it was my first time listening to this song in english version

Thanks for sharing this one is also good.  She also captured the spirit of the song (Personal Taste - Creating love OST) english version

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote videos. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Narine Joa said:

Thanks for sharing this one is also good.  She also captured the spirit of the song (Personal Taste - Creating love OST) english version

Both songs were so catchy and hard to forget 

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote videos. Thanks!
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

Translation of the phrase from Russian: "In short, cool. Yes?"

I think she is Russian and she is so young and so beautiful I am surprised:joy: I read Kminoz said Director got it for his sister, I think Jamie is his sister

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

We thought we won't be able to see him. It was @actorleeminho 's last day of filming. He walked towards us, waved, smiled and said "it's already late. Go home". He's caring to his fans. worth the wait. Hard to say goodbye

The best thing is that he came up to them all smiling even so late at night when he must be really tired and needing a hot bath.  That he worried about them being cold or out so late at night.  He pointed to his wrist and  said something (which a fan said "late and go home".   He is very sweet.  His smile must have warmed them up.  It warmed me up. :yum: For the fans, dedication paid off.  I also liked the video of the last day of filming when  crew members told Canada Minoz that LMH would not be there and thanked them for coming and that they appreciated fans for their support of LMH.  It was so cute. Also when the director chanted LMH, LMH as he crossed the street.  That was unexpected.

Now waiting for the drama on Apple +

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 4